Photo
* * * * - 12 votes

Best Buy Deal of the Day: Gran Turismo 6 $39.99/$31.99 Unlocked, Saints Row IV (PS3, Xbox 360) $29.99/$23.99 Unlocked

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3530 replies to this topic

#811 Tomtom12

Tomtom12

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:12 AM

Its really fun if your family is over for dinner. My parents love to watch both of my sisters playing it very positive.

#812 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

Anything good coming this week?

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#813 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:11 AM

Looks like it is Sports Champions 2 for $19.99

#814 Samuelc79

Samuelc79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

Sports Champions 2 is a good game. I got it for $9.99 on Amazon's Black Friday deals. It started at $39.99 when it came out in mid-October and at that price I couldn't reject it. $19.99 is a good deal, not sure if a permanent price drop will happen anytime soon, but within a couple months is probably realistic that it will drop to $20.

If you're not sure how this game is, I suggest you to play the demo of this game by downloading it from the PS Store and that will give you 3 out of 6 sports to play. The sports came in the demo are skiing, golf, and tennis court. It didn't come with boxing, bowling, nor archery (archery is on part 1 but just updated more on part 2).

I find the whole game a lot of fun, especially with bowling and boxing. Also keep in mind, the first running sets have Golf DLC sticker on the game wrapper, and voucher inside, which gives you more golf extras.

Only negatives I can say, no online play, and their support for the game seems very quiet. No chance to see if they will update it anymore than what they have updated on a patch fixes. No real updates from the company that makes this game, no news, etc.

#815 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:05 PM

will wait for a < $10 sale. $20 is just too much for any move game.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#816 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

Sports Champions 2 is a good game. I got it for $9.99 on Amazon's Black Friday deals. It started at $39.99 when it came out in mid-October and at that price I couldn't reject it. $19.99 is a good deal, not sure if a permanent price drop will happen anytime soon, but within a couple months is probably realistic that it will drop to $20.

If you're not sure how this game is, I suggest you to play the demo of this game by downloading it from the PS Store and that will give you 3 out of 6 sports to play. The sports came in the demo are skiing, golf, and tennis court. It didn't come with boxing, bowling, nor archery (archery is on part 1 but just updated more on part 2).

I find the whole game a lot of fun, especially with bowling and boxing. Also keep in mind, the first running sets have Golf DLC sticker on the game wrapper, and voucher inside, which gives you more golf extras.

Only negatives I can say, no online play, and their support for the game seems very quiet. No chance to see if they will update it anymore than what they have updated on a patch fixes. No real updates from the company that makes this game, no news, etc.

That's when I bought my copy. I still have yet to crack it open. Since I have a second PS3 in the living room, I'm going to set up my Move camera down there and give this game a shot. I enjoyed the first one a lot so I should enjoy this one just as much.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#817 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

will wait for a < $10 sale. $20 is just too much for any move game.

Yep, and it shouldn't take it too long to go on sale for 10 at some point.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#818 enigma

enigma

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:52 PM

I knew I shouldn't have sold my PS3. I really wanted to get this too! :wall: :rofl:

Posted Image

#819 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

It was $10 at amazon during BF? Man, talk about CAG fail for me....

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#820 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

Sports Champions 2 $19.99

Posted Image

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#821 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

I picked it up at Amazon for $10 and haven't even opened it yet. I don't even have a Move anymore, so I'll probably just sell it on here.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#822 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

This was 10 bucks on Amazon last Black Friday. It would be better as a $10 title.
Posted Image

#823 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:38 PM

This is also $29.99 with Deadmund's Quest on PSN. Deadmund's Quest is reportedly a great Move game and was made by the same developers who made Sports Champion.

#824 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

waiting for an interesting game dotd to show up soon. i know that not everyone of these can be great so ill just be patient :)
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#825 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

This is also $29.99 with Deadmund's Quest on PSN. Deadmund's Quest is reportedly a great Move game and was made by the same developers who made Sports Champion.

This. For $30 I got two full games. It's okay, but can't recommend unless you go for the above mentioned deal or find it $10 or less.

#826 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:13 AM

uDraw for PS3 and 360, $5.99 each.

I keep thinking I didn't need it when it was $9.99 and then $7.99 but they finally got me to order it at this price.

#827 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:19 AM

uDraw for PS3 and 360, $5.99 each.

I keep thinking I didn't need it when it was $9.99 and then $7.99 but they finally got me to order it at this price.

Finally my price point. Will pick it up tom at that price. Hehe

#828 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:26 AM

Wow uDraw is doing the limbo. How low can it go?

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#829 happydogs

happydogs

Razor barrel.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:33 AM

Bit on this one, if for no other reason that i had a $5 reward cert. burning a hole in my pocket and the purchase ultimately ended up costing me $1.05.

To anyone who might be thinking about pulling the trigger, and also wants Marvel Super Hero Squad, there's a seller on Amazon right now selling it for $7. Sure, it's $3 for the game and $4 for shipping, but still cheaper than $10 at bestbuy.

http://www.amazon.co...words=udraw ps3

#830 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:40 AM

This is like the 10th time having this as DotD and they have some left...wtf.

#831 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

I will pass...will just end up taking up space in the house. I will save the money for a IN N OUT combo.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#832 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

Bit on this one, if for no other reason that i had a $5 reward cert. burning a hole in my pocket and the purchase ultimately ended up costing me $1.05.

To anyone who might be thinking about pulling the trigger, and also wants Marvel Super Hero Squad, there's a seller on Amazon right now selling it for $7. Sure, it's $3 for the game and $4 for shipping, but still cheaper than $10 at bestbuy.

I go for it..any other udraw game that is great?

#833 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:45 AM

PS3 version only, unfortunately.

Anyway, I already own a uDraw tablet but I placed another order to use as a gift. It's really perfect for kids who like drawing and coloring.

-Paul Acevedo
Editor, Windows Phone Central, iMore, and Android Central
Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo

#834 Chocoburger

Chocoburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:57 AM

Hmm does best buy give you a price match garuntee against themselves on deal of the day? I just bought 2 UDraw tablets from them about 2 weeks ago for $8. Can I call them (I bought it in-store) or is it too late now?

Edit: The instant artist software leaves a lot to be desired, but the tablet works kinda nice as a PC touch mouse! It doesn't work well with MS paint though.

You can find the PC drivers here:
http://brandonw.net/udraw/

#835 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:57 AM

any luck using this in conjunction with a computer or some other device maybe even standalone? really considering picking this up if there are some customizable stuff the dev/homebrew community can use it with

#836 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:07 AM

Seems like a waste of space, but it's ALMOST tempting...

any luck using this in conjunction with a computer or some other device maybe even standalone? really considering picking this up if there are some customizable stuff the dev/homebrew community can use it with

Maybe something like this? I might just have to buy it. Seems the PS3 version is a lot easier to get up and running.

#837 SonOfMan

SonOfMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:07 AM

Using a credit card? Watch out for the 'checkout fee'
http://money.cnn.com...f/checkout-fee/

#838 Edge

Edge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:19 AM

Man, they just can't get rid of those uDraw tablets. Figured they'd be gone at $10, but I saw a fairly decent stack of them at my local Best Buy with $7.99 stickers. For $6 I might as well pick it upjust for the heck of it, I'm sure I'll manage to get that much use/entertainment from it.

Is there any way to use the Xbox 360 version of the pad as a PC tablet? I've seen the PS3 version working as one, but I wasn't able to find anything about custom drivers or whatnot for the 360 version. I'd prefer it on 360 since I already have a wireless adaptor for my PC (but not Bluetooth).

#839 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:23 AM

Man, they just can't get rid of those uDraw tablets. Figured they'd be gone at $10, but I saw a fairly decent stack of them at my local Best Buy with $7.99 stickers. For $6 I might as well pick it upjust for the heck of it, I'm sure I'll manage to get that much use/entertainment from it.

Is there any way to use the Xbox 360 version of the pad as a PC tablet? I've seen the PS3 version working as one, but I wasn't able to find anything about custom drivers or whatnot for the 360 version. I'd prefer it on 360 since I already have a wireless adaptor for my PC (but not Bluetooth).

This is taken straight from the creators page:

For the Xbox 360 tablet, you must install a libusb driver for your USB wireless controller receiver. This means you CANNOT use it simultaneously with other controllers; you will have to manually switch back and forth between Microsoft's driver and the libusb one in Device Manager. If you're only using the wireless receiver for the tablet, then you don't need to worry about it.

Install LibUsbDotNet and then run its "USB InfWizard". Go through the wizard to generate a driver for the wireless receiver (you'll need to specify a location to save the driver files), and then click "Install Now" to install it.

Once you have it set up correctly, run the executable in the "bin" folder and double-click the notification area icon. You should see "PS3 uDraw Tablet Device" in green if using the PS3 tablet, or "Xbox 360 Wireless USB Receiver" in green if using the 360 tablet. If you see red instead, you haven't installed the driver correctly (or it's not connected to the PC).

Next, to sync the 360 tablet, hold down the Xbox Guide button on the tablet until the lights flash. You may need to hold down the sync button on the bottom of the tablet (and press the sync button on the USB wireless receiver) as well. When it is synced, the tablet will illuminate one of the four corners of the Xbox Guide button (same as when a controller is synced).

Seems there is a whole lot of more steps involved vs the PS3 tab. Which surprised me since I figured the 360 would be the easiest one to get working on the PC.

#840 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:25 AM

haha same thing here, for a dollar and change out of pocket i couldn't resist. now to try and pick up some cheap games for it.