Photo
* * * * - 12 votes

Best Buy Deal of the Day: Gran Turismo 6 $39.99/$31.99 Unlocked, Saints Row IV (PS3, Xbox 360) $29.99/$23.99 Unlocked

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3530 replies to this topic

#961 Duster72

Duster72

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

This is showing as $29.99 for me even though it says $19.99 on the DOTD page. Anyone getting it for the correct price this morning?

#962 krizko

krizko

Ace Degenerate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

BB bait & switched on all their so-called "Sales". Most everything is back to full price.

#963 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

BB bait & switched on all their so-called "Sales". Most everything is back to full price.

That's not a bait and switch. Learn your terms before you go throwing them around like that. I don't see them just flat-out stopping the sale. The prices most likely just glitched and went back to normal for a little while. Wait it out and see if they come back before you get your panties in a bunch and start calling the BBB.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#964 krizko

krizko

Ace Degenerate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

No intention on calling the BBB, however this happens all to often with BB.

My apologies for not using the appropriate legal terminology. Would you like to school me on what the appropriate term is for advertising a sale to bring in customers, then quickly changing the prices back to full price when you've attracted enough of an audience?

#965 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

My apologies for not using the appropriate legal terminology. Would you like to school me on what the appropriate term is for advertising a sale to bring in customers, then quickly changing the prices back to full price when you've attracted enough of an audience?

A glitch. The sale page is still up. Call me out on it if I end up being wrong, but I don't see them changing the prices back so quickly and then just not mentioning it. That would cause way too much of an uproar and besides, it's not like the sale prices were anything spectacular to the point where they realized they shouldn't be selling them at that price. There's zero reason for them to pull the sale prices and not go forward with it. The only thing that achieves is getting people like you to complain about how dishonest and unjust Best Buy is as a company.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#966 Duster72

Duster72

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

Now instead of showing $19.99 the DOTD page just says "On Sale."

Great work, Best Buy.

#967 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:05 PM

Now instead of showing $19.99 the DOTD page just says "On Sale."

Great work, Best Buy.

I should've ordered it this morning when I had it in my kart...oh well.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#968 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

A lightning deal? :roll:

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#969 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:21 PM

A lightning deal? :roll:

I've been waiting for you to show up. I figured an alarm would go off in your head whenever someone incorrectly uses the term 'bait and switch'.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#970 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:26 PM

I've been waiting for you to show up. I figured an alarm would go off in your head whenever someone incorrectly uses the term 'bait and switch'.

hahaha it's like a beacon in the night.

I do wish this sale would start already as I have a friend whose son would love this game.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#971 krizko

krizko

Ace Degenerate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:32 PM

My apologies to the BB PR team here for incorrectly using legal terminology. I did not realize this was a court of law.

:ps4:  Madden NFL 15 | The Last of Us: Remastered

:wiiu:  Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition | Batman: Arkham Origins

#972 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:39 PM

i'll wait till it hits $10. Dont buy it if you live in a condo or apartment. ppl will hear u ballin'

#973 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

I just spoke with a rep via Web Chat, they're looking to fix the error soon so it is a glitch. She also mentioned how she saw that the prices were different earlier. She recommended that I call and try to order the items, but ain't nobody got time for that, lol.

YouTube

#974 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

People being snarky for no good reason... ah, another great day on CAG!

I'm tempted to price match Baller Beats at Target even though I really shouldn't. That the online price seems to have glitched out for the moment is keeping me at bay.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#975 Backlash2332x

Backlash2332x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

it's a glitch. I work at best buy.

#976 NintendoCleveland

NintendoCleveland

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

It's showing $19.99 now.

Edit: I left it in my cart too long, so they removed it since I had it set for shipping; it is still available for in-store pickup.

Edited by NintendoCleveland, 01 February 2013 - 06:27 PM.
In-store only

#977 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

price is awfully tempting... i just dont have room for kinect games :(

1080i is for douchebags

#978 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

Glad they finally fixed the price for NBA Baller Beats. Don't know if I want to buy it though...

YouTube

#979 Gscept

Gscept

Gamer Afficionado!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:39 AM

I was able get a PM on this.. Even though it took and override . I had bought this 12/14/12 when they were doing the $40 gift card with the purchase of 2select Kinect games, picked it up w Just dance4... Got $18+ back...note: I got my Silver Status 7 days ago

To all my Sig. Haters!!!
Xbox.360GSCEPTER.png

***Plus 1100+ on PS3 BF3

300+PC

#980 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:10 AM

Glad they finally fixed the price for NBA Baller Beats. Don't know if I want to buy it though...

Same here. There's quite an abundance of these though. And it only appeals to a certain audience in order for them to move these. I think it'll be $15 soon, within the next month. These have dropped pretty quick, probably because the space they take up.

#981 io

io

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:13 AM

I am very tempted but I just don't know how well this would work on our carpeted floor. It would probably be a good workout for me though - and one I would actually do. And my son who is 10 and playing bball now could probably start doing it too. He needs a ton of work on his dribbling.

Still... I'm holding out for a lower price I guess...

#982 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:20 AM

Same here. There's quite an abundance of these though. And it only appeals to a certain audience in order for them to move these. I think it'll be $15 soon, within the next month. These have dropped pretty quick, probably because the space they take up.

I know that's right. I know it's going to drop lower. I watched some reviews and it looks pretty decent. I love rhythm games so maybe that's drawing me in.

YouTube

#983 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:22 AM

I have a feeling this is going to become the next Kinect Adventures.

#984 SonOfMan

SonOfMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:17 AM

February 04, 2013 Bonus Deals of the Day.

Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games - Nintendo Wii Sale:$19.99
http://www.bestbuy.c...q8l2Pqc8Sa8YrUW
Posted Image

#985 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:06 AM

February 04, 2013 Bonus Deals of the Day.

Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games - Nintendo Wii Sale:$19.99
Posted Image

mario and sonic again ? !!!!!! bestuy has put this game on sale almost as much as they did with pure back in 2011 lol
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#986 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:16 PM

wasn't this game less the last time?

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Azure Striker Gunvolt, :360: N/A, :ps3: N/A, :ps4: Diablo 3, :wiiu: Hyrule Warriors

#987 htz

htz

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:04 AM

2/6/2013 - Posted ImageSony Wireless Stereo Headset for PS3 $69.99

#988 SonOfMan

SonOfMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:13 AM

February 06, 2013 Bonus Deals of the Day.

Walking Dead: The Complete First Season [2 Discs] (DVD) $14.99

Walking Dead: The Complete First Season [2 Discs / Blu-ray] (Blu-ray Disc) $19.99

#989 tempbast

tempbast

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:52 AM

2/6/2013 - Posted ImageSony Wireless Stereo Headset for PS3 $69.99

Amazon, same price.
http://www.amazon.co...duct/B0053OLY9O

#990 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:29 PM

Just wanted to chime in. I got this headset for Christmas. My dad tried it out, liked it, went out and bought it as well. It's a great headset. Clear sound and voice audio. I highly recommend it.