Used games online at BestBuy?

Dominick331

CAGiversary!
Does anyone here have experience ordering used games online from Best Buy? I tried to find the return policy for used games but no luck so far. Basically I am wondering if I get the game and its in horrible condition, can I get a full refund via in store return?

Not sure. I need to return some. I got them in the mail and decided I didnt want them. Yet to go to best buy. All I know is that all three were shrink wrapped with PRE OWNED stickers on them.

once you opened up the game, you can only exchange it for the same game. you can only get a refund, if they do not have the same game for you to exchange

[quote name='Kevbo887']Not sure man, I didnt open the shrink wrap.[/QUOTE]

I guess you can't even see if it at least has the cover art? Post how your return goes if you can.

[quote name='YBX87']once you opened up the game, you can only exchange it for the same game. you can only get a refund, if they do not have the same game for you to exchange[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to know.

[quote name='YBX87']once you opened up the game, you can only exchange it for the same game. you can only get a refund, if they do not have the same game for you to exchange[/QUOTE]
^This. There is a reason why Best Buy's pre-owned games come sealed as if brand new. Once you break that seal, you can only exchange it for the same title within 30 days.

bread's done
Back