Used games online at BestBuy?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dominick331

Dominick331

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:09 PM

Does anyone here have experience ordering used games online from Best Buy? I tried to find the return policy for used games but no luck so far. Basically I am wondering if I get the game and its in horrible condition, can I get a full refund via in store return?

#2 Kevbo887

Kevbo887

Defensor Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

Not sure. I need to return some. I got them in the mail and decided I didnt want them. Yet to go to best buy. All I know is that all three were shrink wrapped with PRE OWNED stickers on them.

#3 Dominick331

Dominick331

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:18 PM

Did they come with the original artwork? I know that whether or not artwork is included varies, but I'm curious.

#4 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

once you opened up the game, you can only exchange it for the same game. you can only get a refund, if they do not have the same game for you to exchange

#5 Kevbo887

Kevbo887

Defensor Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

Not sure man, I didnt open the shrink wrap.

#6 Dominick331

Dominick331

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:39 PM

Not sure man, I didnt open the shrink wrap.

I guess you can't even see if it at least has the cover art? Post how your return goes if you can.

once you opened up the game, you can only exchange it for the same game. you can only get a refund, if they do not have the same game for you to exchange

Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to know.

#7 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

^This. There is a reason why Best Buy's pre-owned games come sealed as if brand new. Once you break that seal, you can only exchange it for the same title within 30 days.