Photo
- - - - -

2013 Blu-ray/DVD Spending Tab

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#31 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:09 AM

and how much of this did you actually watch lol....and is there a video game spending tab too somewhere? lol

Minor detail. ;D
Posted Image

#32 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:47 AM

I am in the same boat. I got Clannad, Angel Beats, Demon King Daimao, and Romeo X Juliet on Black Friday and haven't watched them. That doesn't include 24, Homeland, Shakugan no Shana, Torchwood, Merlin, Sherlock, Pokemon, Cat Planet Cuties, Fate/Stay Night, Breaking Bad, Tenchi Muyo, DBZ Kai, Dragonaut, Nadesico, K-On, Cyberteam in Akihabara, Pani Poni Dash, GaoGaiGar, 30 Rock, and a bunch of other stuff I am forgetting.

#33 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:08 AM

I am in the same boat. I got Clannad, Angel Beats, Demon King Daimao, and Romeo X Juliet on Black Friday and haven't watched them. That doesn't include 24, Homeland, Shakugan no Shana, Torchwood, Merlin, Sherlock, Pokemon, Cat Planet Cuties, Fate/Stay Night, Breaking Bad, Tenchi Muyo, DBZ Kai, Dragonaut, Nadesico, K-On, Cyberteam in Akihabara, Pani Poni Dash, GaoGaiGar, 30 Rock, and a bunch of other stuff I am forgetting.

breaking bad must be watched. put that to the top of queue pronto

Minor detail. ;D

glad to know hundreds of dollars is a minor detail lol....also so no game spending tab??

#34 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:20 AM

glad to know hundreds of dollars is a minor detail lol....also so no game spending tab??

It's not as pretty, so I don't post it. :*(
Posted Image

#35 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:24 AM

breaking bad must be watched. put that to the top of queue pronto

Well, I watched Seasons 1-3 already and got Season 4 a few months ago. ATM I am watching Yu Yu Hakusho. Will probably try to clear out my shorter series, movies, and BBC series afterwards.

Oh, and I also have a ton of TiVo backlog too.

also so no game spending tab??

I don't have one either. Have bought about 7 games and only played one: Code of Princess. Although that will change this fall when Gen VI is unveiled.

#36 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:41 AM

Well, I watched Seasons 1-3 already and got Season 4 a few months ago. ATM I am watching Yu Yu Hakusho. Will probably try to clear out my shorter series, movies, and BBC series afterwards.

Oh, and I also have a ton of TiVo backlog too.

I don't have one either. Have bought about 7 games and only played one: Code of Princess. Although that will change this fall when Gen VI is unveiled.

code of princess....ah yes i bought that on a newegg 10 dollar off promo....yet to touch it go me lol.

and good youve seen breaking bad at least somewhat so far....only gets better. cant wait
for the final last 8 episodes this summer. but yes my TV backlog is insane too. i dont know which is worse the games or the TV. i even have a book backlog that thankfully is not too insane in comparison.

It's not as pretty, so I don't post it. :*(

given your pictures in the other thread it must be pretty lol

#37 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:31 PM

given your pictures in the other thread it must be pretty lol

The games built up back when I was spending more on games, but nowadays the majority is spent on anime, although still some game purchases here and there. :3
Posted Image

#38 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 11:44 PM

The games built up back when I was spending more on games, but nowadays the majority is spent on anime, although still some game purchases here and there. :3

you video game traitor you...

#39 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:39 PM

Dug myself into a $150 hole already on the first day of the month, and no, it's not an April Fools joke. :*(
Posted Image

#40 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

I can't believe I spent over $1,300 last month. Granted, my selling has taken the net to under $1,000 and a lot of the purchases were eBay fodder, but still.

#41 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

High five for the compulsive anime buying club!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#42 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:47 PM

Actually, I think I spent more on American toons, as I got Thundercats, TMNT, and almost every single DC and Marvel OAV I enjoyed. Plus, I spent over $100 on multiple copies of Avengers and Da Vinci Code.

My most out-of-place set? Bones S6. Never even seen the series before.

#43 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:32 AM

Turns out I forgot a few late March purchases, so my net is back over $1,000.

And now April is almost as big as January/February. After one day.

#44 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

Accursed SecondSpin, that foul temptress. :*(
Posted Image

#45 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:44 PM

At least they won't have a 41% sale again anytime soon. Maybe?

#46 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:39 AM

Going to cut my spending down to $500 max for this month since my CC bills were huge last month. I'm already at about $400 though, so I'll have to slow way down for the next 4 weeks or so. T___T
Posted Image

#47 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:07 AM

Going to cut my spending down to $500 max for this month since my CC bills were huge last month. I'm already at about $400 though, so I'll have to slow way down for the next 4 weeks or so. T___T

accursed lack of self control lol

though im really making an effort this year to cut back.

#48 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:17 AM

accursed lack of self control lol

though im really making an effort this year to cut back.

Yeah, lack of control sucks. I'm also big on food, and combined with all the stuff I bought last month my CC bills for food and media stuff came out to about $2500 or so, so decided to cut back a little for this month. It was either stuff or food, and I'm a man that likes to eat well, so stuff will have to take a back seat this month. :P
Posted Image

#49 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:38 AM

Yeah, lack of control sucks. I'm also big on food, and combined with all the stuff I bought last month my CC bills for food and media stuff came out to about $2500 or so, so decided to cut back a little for this month. It was either stuff or food, and I'm a man that likes to eat well, so stuff will have to take a back seat this month. :P

yes i can be bad with food too if i dont make a very concentrated effort i most just get lazy and dont want to cook and then get tired of lazy food and go eat somewhere. though i can say i dont have CC bills so i managed to stop doing that a few years ago lol. i had a 2000 or 3000 CC bill one time( dont even know how or why lol) and decided then and there never again....i have no idea how i actually stuck to that i usually dont display that level of self control in one fair shot lol.

now im just trying to do the impossible save more than i spend(excluding stuff like rent and food)

#50 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:04 AM

My CC bills are usually about 1500-2000, so it's manageable from month to month, but when I go over by a lot I tend to cut down a bit to make sure I don't screw myself over for the rest of the year. After all I do have bills to pay too. But yeah, I just like using my CC though because the rewards are always nice. ;D
Posted Image

#51 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:32 AM

My CC bills are usually about 1500-2000, so it's manageable from month to month, but when I go over by a lot I tend to cut down a bit to make sure I don't screw myself over for the rest of the year. After all I do have bills to pay too. But yeah, I just like using my CC though because the rewards are always nice. ;D

ive found the rewards dont outweigh the headache of oweing someone loads of money. that and it tends to be a never ending cycle that i must spend more so i can get the rewards.

sort of like best buy rewards ive got 70 dollars in reward points that i have no idea what to do with as anything i buy will just likely get piled to the backlog(yes i have that insane goal to make it through that eventually). thankfully i have quite a bit of time to decide. so the rewards sort of negate the whole cut back thing. they dont HAVE too but chances are they will. its a mental psychology thing.

#52 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:00 AM

ive found the rewards dont outweigh the headache of oweing someone loads of money. that and it tends to be a never ending cycle that i must spend more so i can get the rewards.

sort of like best buy rewards ive got 70 dollars in reward points that i have no idea what to do with as anything i buy will just likely get piled to the backlog(yes i have that insane goal to make it through that eventually). thankfully i have quite a bit of time to decide. so the rewards sort of negate the whole cut back thing. they dont HAVE too but chances are they will. its a mental psychology thing.

I pay on time every month, and in full anyways, so I mainly just do it so I don't have to carry around cash with me all the time, and now that everything is done online so much it only made sense to have CC ready for all my purchases. I would probably spend this way anyways, so might as well get some rewards back for it. I have no self control when it comes to money, period. XD
Posted Image

#53 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:17 AM

I pay on time every month, and in full anyways, so I mainly just do it so I don't have to carry around cash with me all the time, and now that everything is done online so much it only made sense to have CC ready for all my purchases. I would probably spend this way anyways, so might as well get some rewards back for it. I have no self control when it comes to money, period. XD

can we trade places? i wish i had 2000 spare a month.

that said credit cards dont help with money control issues. they make it infinitely worse just not having a credit card has helped even when i paid off in full each month....the temptation goes down a bit as you have to actually have the money on you.

as for online? debit cards work just as well. and paypal usually as well.

#54 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:59 PM

Well, my March Net Spending has gone drastically down, thanks to Gundam, Transformers, and Doctor Who.

#55 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:17 PM

Mine has gone down too thanks to self-control. ;D
Posted Image

#56 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:55 AM

Spent $8 less than the previous month! Hurray for self-control....~_~
Posted Image

#57 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:48 PM

Spent next to nothing on anime in May because of how much I spent on games instead this month. First time in more than a year I've spent more on games than I have on anime. Feels weird. @_@
Posted Image

#58 DNukem170

DNukem170

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:11 AM

*sigh* Not only do I once again go over $1,000, but this time it's even higher than March and April.

Oh, January. Why couldn't every month be like you?

#59 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:46 AM

*sigh* Not only do I once again go over $1,000, but this time it's even higher than March and April.

Oh, January. Why couldn't every month be like you?

because that would be terrible lol

Spent next to nothing on anime in May because of how much I spent on games instead this month. First time in more than a year I've spent more on games than I have on anime. Feels weird. @_@

dont worry thats just your soul weeping.

#60 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:07 AM

Two months in a row of basically spending nothing.

Niuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Not even at $3,000 in six months time.  DISAPPOINT!

Posted Image