Microsoft XBOX 360 Halo 4 320GB Limited Edition System $399.99 w/FS

I thought their was a last minute MSRP change to $349 prior to release? I haven't seen a single reputable retailer put this up at more then $349.

[quote name='BiggNick'] Not sure if the $20 V.me code still works. Most places OOS so some may want this still.[/QUOTE]
There was a $20 code last time this was available?

[quote name='GBAstar']I thought their was a last minute MSRP change to $349 prior to release? I haven't seen a single reputable retailer put this up at more then $349.[/QUOTE]

$349 was the price on NE a few days ago, but even on Amazon cheapest with prime is $494.85. Mainly because the console is mostly sold out everywhere so most retailers will not have it at a decent price, only 3rd party.

Xbox.com item description lists the MSRP at $399.99.

[quote name='ShockandAww']There was a $20 code last time this was available?[/QUOTE]

Yeah the $20 coupon code ended yesterday, sorry. It was $20 off $199 or more by using the V.me by Visa pay option. I got 2 units (2 different accounts) shipped for $329 each using it.

[quote name='BiggNick']$349 was the price on NE a few days ago, but even on Amazon cheapest with prime is $494.85.[/QUOTE]

Those prices on AZ are all from 3rd party sellers; it is no different then eBay sellers except that the venue for the resellers is Amazon instead of eBay.

[quote name='BiggNick']Yeah the $20 coupon code ended yesterday, sorry. It was $20 off $199 or more by using the V.me by Visa pay option. I got 2 units (2 different accounts) shipped for $329 each using it.[/QUOTE]

Son of a bitch. Ok thanks. Could have saved myself $20 but had no idea about that :roll:

[quote name='Havok83']$400 for any current gen system seems too expensive at this late stage in the game[/QUOTE]

I agree.

[quote name='MRW2276']Walmart has it in stock too[/QUOTE]

yeah even 350 is still too much with the new systems coming out later this year

[quote name='AzGoat']yeah even 350 is still too much with the new systems coming out later this year[/QUOTE]

Lets do a breakdown, two xbox controllers normally cost $50 ea new, figure $10-20 more because custom halo 4 w/ new dpad, U get the SD game ($40) with exclusive content worth $90 cheapest on ebay, so factor in the 320 gb hdd + custom halo 4 xbox, 400 is worth it, also just a heads up the $50 was a TEMPORARY price cut microsoft had for the holiday season, they stressed it was NOT permanent.
I agree its a bit expensive and not for everyone, but considering how its OOS EVERYWHERE some ppl will be releived to find it.

[quote name='Hemi']Lets do a breakdown, two xbox controllers normally cost $50 ea new, figure $10-20 more because custom halo 4 w/ new dpad, U get the SD game ($40) with exclusive content worth $90 cheapest on ebay, so factor in the 320 gb hdd + custom halo 4 xbox, 400 is worth it, also just a heads up the $50 was a TEMPORARY price cut microsoft had for the holiday season, they stressed it was NOT permanent.
I agree its a bit expensive and not for everyone, but considering how its OOS EVERYWHERE some ppl will be releived to find it.[/QUOTE]

If the $50 was a temporary price cut can you please link to one major retailer other then newegg that has sold them for $399?

No?

okay.

got mine for 349 on amazon. after selling all my dlc it only cost me about 200. could sell the extra controller for another 90. the console is very slick looking but the sounds are lame. i kind of wish i got the star wars bundle but meh

[quote name='tekron']got mine for 349 on amazon. after selling all my dlc it only cost me about 200. could sell the extra controller for another 90. the console is very slick looking but the sounds are lame. i kind of wish i got the star wars bundle but meh[/QUOTE]

If the stars wars bundle came with two controllers instead of just the one I would have bought it. I didn't really like the color scheme but I understand what they were trying to do.

Would have preferred a gold (CP3O) or black (Darth Vader) color scheme.

I also think the fact that the game wasn't very good hurt its overall value. That and the overstate the value of a Kinect Sensor; all these bundles still value it at over $100+ and I wouldn't buy a new one for a penny more then $60. It's fantastic technology just not utilized properly IMO.

bread's done
Back