• Please log in to reply
1463 replies to this topic

#751 mguiddy

mguiddy

'nives 'n 'nades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:15 AM

I don't even know what I did lol.

Edit the post and remove the youtube url.

#752 PepsiWithDeathclaw

PepsiWithDeathclaw

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:34 AM

Good job, You broke CAG.
Posted Image

#753 Demolition Man

Demolition Man

REV-OH-LU-TION!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:23 AM

The Darkness killed this thread worse than their music kills hearing.

New sig coming soon.

#754 The Prize Fighter Inferno

The Prize Fighter Inferno

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:15 AM

Good job, You broke CAG.

No, this is just the new CAG CheapyD has been raving about :D

#755 yourlefthand

yourlefthand

Daddy Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

Found some snes games yesterday:

Contra 3
Dkc x2
Dkc2
Dkc3
Super Mario kart
One other I can't remember

#756 jk17866

jk17866

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:29 PM

Nice little bundle of games, how much did they run you? DKC has to be one of the most common snes games, I swear I've had about 8 of them this month alone because everyone I buy from has 2 copies for some reason lol.

#757 yourlefthand

yourlefthand

Daddy Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:41 PM

$3 each.

I left about 5 crappy ones.

#758 wheels

wheels

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:44 PM

I got a purple gamecube with controller, cables, and original box for $15 the other day. all in great condition, looks barely used.

#759 jk17866

jk17866

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:24 PM

$3 each.

I left about 5 crappy ones.

Wow, can't beat that good deal.

Good deal for you too wheels, not bad at all.

My thrifts have been pretty much crap lately, been doing a lot of craigslist deals instead.

#760 juangrande386

juangrande386

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:54 PM

Left a silver Gamecube with power adapter that was $9, a fat PS2 with cables and the hdd network adapter for $15, and a Genesis controller and a Gamecube controller that were marked $6 for some reason (they are usually $3). I did bite on the taped up Madcatz pack that contained "Gameboy Advance with 9 games" for $25. It had a Glacier GBA with batterys and suprisingly the battery cover, 2 original Tetris's, Super Mario Land, Super Mario Advance, San Francisco Rush 2049 GBC, Toy Story, Nigel Mansells World Championship Racing, Spongebob Squarepants SuperSponge, and Mario Kart Super Circuit. Not great, not terrible. Was hoping for any Pokemon game!

http://mbsy.co/lootcrate/8401525 Loot Crate (Get boxes of tech/gamer/nerd stuff delievered every month)

http://www.ebates.co...TvZAODnfHwJLg== Earn Cash Back on shopping sites

http://sensor2.suite...S=1&RPID=282220 Tango Giftcards for running an app

Earn giftcards for Amazon and other places by clicking the referral links. Help a brother out while youre at it :)

#761 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:59 PM

Found some snes games yesterday:

Contra 3
Dkc x2
Dkc2
Dkc3
Super Mario kart
One other I can't remember

Nice. Don't find much Retro stuff around my areas.

EDIT: Yay for a new page!

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#762 my2k2zx2

my2k2zx2

Molly, Rockin the Doggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:06 AM

Thanks for getting us out of that, was starting to feel a little claustrophobic.

Found a $3 Shaq-Fu but left it there.
If its free, its for me!!

#763 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:34 AM

Found this, first time something good there in a while:

Posted Image

#764 stiner

stiner

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:23 AM

Nice Basilisk find.

Posted Image

DS games were empty unfortunately so I grabbed the cases for a quarter. I also brought this to the attention of the manager in hopes that he starts putting them in the glass case instead of with the dvds. Megaman Legends 2 is in perfect condition! I was so excited to find it. Also so the case for MML1 but no game.

Posted Image

I was really surprised to find these gameboy games out on the floor of Goodwill. They usually end up in pockets pretty quickly. Replaced both batteries in Pokemons and they work fine.

Posted Image

Yep, Luigis Mansion for $10!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#765 yourlefthand

yourlefthand

Daddy Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:51 AM

Not much game-related today, but I did find a nice complete DDR: Mario Mix set for $10. I know the price has plummeted, but I've always wanted to have a copy of that.

#766 evuong

evuong

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:51 PM

Been to busy to post, but here's what I've gotten in past few weeks:
$25 at a GW for this N64 lot
Posted Image

Call of Duty Prestige Edition (PS3) -- $20 at the same GW, different day. Only things missing is the game and steelbook, everything else was never used
Posted Image

And if anybody has any freaking clue on these old PC games.. I would gladly appreciate it. I know some of them are somewhat valuable, but some others i have no idea such as modem wars and holiday lemmings. These were all $1 so I couldn't pass them up since they were CIB
Posted Image
Panzer General is brand new, sealed.
Posted Image
And just an idea of what they pretty much all look like..
Posted Image

#767 mguiddy

mguiddy

'nives 'n 'nades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:19 PM

:drool:

OMG at those pc games. The only time I find old boxed PC games they are $3-5 a piece. I'd kill to find a lot like that at a thrift for that price.

You want advice, you've got 11 games there at $1 a piece, you paid what, $13 after tax? Sell them to me and I'll double your money. 8-)

#768 Lord Darias

Lord Darias

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:18 PM

Been to busy to post, but here's what I've gotten in past few weeks:
$25 at a GW for this N64 lot
Posted Image

Call of Duty Prestige Edition (PS3) -- $20 at the same GW, different day. Only things missing is the game and steelbook, everything else was never used
Posted Image

And if anybody has any freaking clue on these old PC games.. I would gladly appreciate it. I know some of them are somewhat valuable, but some others i have no idea such as modem wars and holiday lemmings. These were all $1 so I couldn't pass them up since they were CIB
Posted Image
Panzer General is brand new, sealed.
Posted Image
And just an idea of what they pretty much all look like..
Posted Image

http://videogames.pricecharting.com/

for future reference just go there for prices. I'm bored so I'll look some up anyways.

Megatraveller 2 $8
Ultima 7 $29
Lemmings 2 $15
The Adventures of Willy Beamish $40
The Lost Vikings $22
Captain Comic 2 ?
Space Quest V $14
The Black Cauldron $35
Modem Wars ?
Panzer General $40 New $13 used
Holiday Lemmings ?

Hope that helps somewhat. Nice Find.

#769 evuong

evuong

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:15 PM

@mguiddy Haha I don't collect for the PC, but I am definitely looking to trade them

@lord darias Thanks, I had no idea that site had prices for PC games

#770 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

I decided to drop by *my* Goodwill (not yours, mguiddy ;)) and my timing paid of yet again.

They just started putting a cart of stuff on the shelves, and I ended up with:

SNES with The Lion King, two controllers and all cables. This is the first SNES I've found in the wild with NO yellowing whatsoever.

NES with Defender 2, two controllers, zapper and all cables. It was dirty , but overall good condition.

And a bag full of NES and SNES games. The highlights of the bag are a yellow label metroid, Zelda and Zelda 2 gold carts, super Mario 3, Battletoads, Killer Instinct and a bunch of others I can't recall off the top of my head.

The SNES and NES were tagged $30, and the cashier rang them up together for $30. The bag of games was $20.

I'm on my phone, at my in laws and the bag is in the car, so I'll update later.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

Make your pledge today towards this years Extra-Life Charity 24-Hour Marathon!  All donations over $25 will receive a free 3d-printed and hand painted gift!  PM me for details!  http://www.extra-lif...nt/brokenpinata  JUST ADDED:  A progressive raffle!  The more donations received, the more prizes that are added! Check out my Twitch page for info! 

#771 mguiddy

mguiddy

'nives 'n 'nades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

@mguiddy Haha I don't collect for the PC, but I am definitely looking to trade them

@lord darias Thanks, I had no idea that site had prices for PC games

Boxed PC is the only thing I collect.

It's not entirely accurate though. $30 for a complete copy of Ultima VII is a steal IMO. EDIT: Maybe not... I swear a complete copy went for more... maybe prices dropped a bit since the last time I checked.

Also, there can be a price difference between different versions of computer games which that site doesn't track. For instance, Amiga versions might be priced higher than DOS versions or Apple II versions or Apple Mac versions or...
That site lumps everything into "PC Games" even though there are a handful of different computer platforms.
Search for "King's Quest I", there's one listing for it on that site, but it was released on about seven different computer platforms that could each have different values.
Some people could even put different values on different media (5 1/4 floppy, 3 1/2 floppy, or CD) releases.

Edited by mguiddy, 05 May 2013 - 08:35 PM.

#772 juangrande386

juangrande386

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:00 PM

Half off Media today at both GWs.......DIDNT FIND SH!T!!!! I miss these days, this was everything from a few months of GW like 2 or 3 years ago. I love old Photobucket photos!Posted Image

http://mbsy.co/lootcrate/8401525 Loot Crate (Get boxes of tech/gamer/nerd stuff delievered every month)

http://www.ebates.co...TvZAODnfHwJLg== Earn Cash Back on shopping sites

http://sensor2.suite...S=1&RPID=282220 Tango Giftcards for running an app

Earn giftcards for Amazon and other places by clicking the referral links. Help a brother out while youre at it :)

#773 Lord Darias

Lord Darias

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:14 PM

Boxed PC is the only thing I collect.

It's not entirely accurate though. $30 for a complete copy of Ultima VII is a steal IMO. EDIT: Maybe not... I swear a complete copy went for more... maybe prices dropped a bit since the last time I checked.

Also, there can be a price difference between different versions of computer games which that site doesn't track. For instance, Amiga versions might be priced higher than DOS versions or Apple II versions or Apple Mac versions or...
That site lumps everything into "PC Games" even though there are a handful of different computer platforms.
Search for "King's Quest I", there's one listing for it on that site, but it was released on about seven different computer platforms that could each have different values.
Some people could even put different values on different media (5 1/4 floppy, 3 1/2 floppy, or CD) releases.

Yea, they only separate by pc, mac and commodore 64...I wish they had an Amiga section as I put my Amiga collection (Mostly SSI AD&D games) on craigslist for $50 and got a bunch of responses so I looked on ebay and there aren't any collections even close to mine that went for a bunch more. A few Clue books I have went for $25 apiece. Anyways I decided to hunt this summer for a few titles I am missing and Ebay the whole lot...

#774 kobun

kobun

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:53 PM

At the "thrift shop" the one from macklamore and ryan lewis thrift shop video.
I found Legend of Legia for .10 cents

at another goodwill
warioland for virtual boy for .99,
donkey kong 64 1.99

finally a non rrod 360 for 7.99

nothing

#775 yourlefthand

yourlefthand

Daddy Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:05 AM

Kotor II Xbox - $2.50
Monster rancher 4 -$2.50
Mario sunshine - $16.50 :(
Luigis mansion - $19.50 :( :(

#776 aptanor

aptanor

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

Had the first decent day in a long time. Paid $45 for everything. Would have left the games but they were bundled with the system. I'll probably just use the nice cases to replace a few of mine and toss the rest at the flea market.
Posted Image

Can anybody tell me what, if anything, I'm missing from the WoW CE (besides the game)? And the cards are all sealed still, would that have any effect on the value? I paid $15 for it and I'm looking to flip it, but I know nothing about WoW, I just checked the prices on amazon and went for it.
Haha, scratch that I just figured it out. No mousepad :/
Posted Image

Posted Image

#777 mguiddy

mguiddy

'nives 'n 'nades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:06 PM

I would've been like "They're not even for this system!" :lol:

#778 aptanor

aptanor

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

I would've been like "They're not even for this system!" :lol:

Tried that. Even pointed out that the Sonic 2 case was empty (I have a cart only copy I can put in there), but the cashier wasn't having any of it, lopl.

Posted Image

#779 inm8num2

inm8num2

GOG Pogs are coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:11 PM

Nice haul, evuong!

#780 mguiddy

mguiddy

'nives 'n 'nades

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:43 PM

Tried that. Even pointed out that the Sonic 2 case was empty (I have a cart only copy I can put in there), but the cashier wasn't having any of it, lopl.

I can understand that with the cashier, I would've asked for a manager.