• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#31 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:56 AM

is it better on either console?

360 version has hackers, PS3 version is clean from what I've played (haven't seen a hacker).

Hackers meaning people who hack the game and have given their created characters "powers." It's like using cheat codes online.
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425

#32 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:59 AM

Of course wal-mart denied to PM.... bastards.

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#33 stepasyd

stepasyd

add me on PSN/XBL/STEAM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:02 AM

Damnit, you guys have convinced me to pick this up tomorrow..I've rented it from redbox before, but it sounds like the user generated content adds a whole new dimension to the game.

#34 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:07 AM

Of course wal-mart denied to PM.... bastards.

Which one did you try? Norman I-35 Walmart sucks at price matching. They demand the physical ad and even then they are dicks about it. I price matched mine at Best Buy without a hitch. ;)

#35 Wint3rSoldier

Wint3rSoldier

Put it in ur Mouf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:15 AM

on the fence about this one....

IamMedellin.pngcard.png

#36 steveomac1015

steveomac1015

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

I agree that the online portion is beyond broken. Ive played every Smackdown/WWE game since the first one on PS1 and this is the best wrestling game i have ever played. I do not know if that is because of my biased to the Attitude era but i do know that it is way better than WWE '12.

And i got the season pass for $10 via PS+ a few weeks ago and i thought i couldn't pass on that. I really enjoy this game and would recommend it to anyone who was a wrestling fan during the late 90's because the Attitude Era Mode is spot on.

#37 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:26 AM

Which one did you try? Norman I-35 Walmart sucks at price matching. They demand the physical ad and even then they are dicks about it. I price matched mine at Best Buy without a hitch. ;)

I'm just doing apick-up at GS off 12th by Wal-Mart. That's the one I went to. I've done numerous matches with my phone. They gave me that speech tonight so I said no problem and started leaving, the lady was like "You don't want it?" and I did politely say no and told her BB would match and GS has it in stock, I'll just wait.

.. But seriously... she that fucking dumb? I'mma CAG.

#38 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:38 AM

I'm just doing apick-up at GS off 12th by Wal-Mart. That's the one I went to. I've done numerous matches with my phone. They gave me that speech tonight so I said no problem and started leaving, the lady was like "You don't want it?" and I did politely say no and told her BB would match and GS has it in stock, I'll just wait.

.. But seriously... she that fucking dumb? I'mma CAG.

Bahahaha! Sounds like my escapades trying to match the Target $10 1600 XBL Point cards on Black Friday. After seeing all the Walmart commercials "just match it!" they really decline a lot of price matches .. in my experience, anyway.

You'll love WWE 13 if you haven't played it. The Attitude Era mode is worth a playthrough. I rented it from Redbox for like a week straight (with the free rental codes) and had a blast.

#39 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:56 AM

Bahahaha! Sounds like my escapades trying to match the Target $10 1600 XBL Point cards on Black Friday. After seeing all the Walmart commercials "just match it!" they really decline a lot of price matches .. in my experience, anyway.

You'll love WWE 13 if you haven't played it. The Attitude Era mode is worth a playthrough. I rented it from Redbox for like a week straight (with the free rental codes) and had a blast.

Weirdest thing... that store matched BF deals without a problem... :drool:

Glad to hear it! I played the last couple of WWE games and was not impressed with most of them. Loved the attitude era though and kept hearing good things! I have not played it yet (blasted NCAA 13 and Ass. Creed series!) -- But I'm most excited to play this one.

#40 beard.

beard.

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:57 AM

Ordered it for in-store pickup from GameStop, had to do some stuff after work so I didn't get it. Now that Amazon's matched I just ordered through them. Looking forward to it.

#41 Sivarticus

Sivarticus

Kentucky Fried Cheapass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:49 AM

In for 1 from amazon. Thanks a ton OP. I really think I am going to enjoy this game.

#42 Lord Darias

Lord Darias

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:33 AM

I picked up a used copy at $27.99 minus the 10% for being a rewards member just before they dropped the new to $29.99. I got lucky and the codes that came with it for Tyson and Online Axxess worked so don't have to take it back for a new copy and saved $5... :)

#43 DonVanDam

DonVanDam

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

Fuck I just picked this up last week, great game btw, if you're into late 90s wrestling this is awesome because 50% of the roster is old guys like Stone Cold and The Rock.

Posted Image

#44 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

Damien Sandow is going to be in the next pack too.

If you guys get any DLC, I'd suggest the accelerator. For $2 you get everything unlocked, which would take forever and just lets you have at it.

But yes, this is a very addicting game. Haven't been this sucked into a game since Virtua Tennis 4. Buy it. (Buy VT4 too.)

#45 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

Damien Sandow is going to be in the next pack too.

If you guys get any DLC, I'd suggest the accelerator. For $2 you get everything unlocked, which would take forever and just lets you have at it.

But yes, this is a very addicting game. Haven't been this sucked into a game since Virtua Tennis 4. Buy it. (Buy VT4 too.)

If you get sucked into it you don't need the accelerator, especially if you play through Attitude Era mode. You unlock 98% of the stuff through it.

#46 jdangerc

jdangerc

MEMBER SINCE 2003!!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

I am so glad Amazon price matched!!!! I try not to order ANYTHING from Gamestop if I dont have to. I just hate that place.

#47 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

damien sandow is going to be in the next pack too.

If you guys get any dlc, i'd suggest the accelerator. For $2 you get everything unlocked, which would take forever and just lets you have at it.

But yes, this is a very addicting game. Haven't been this sucked into a game since virtua tennis 4. Buy it. (buy vt4 too.)

you're welcome

#48 No.

No.

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

$30 was enough for me to pick this up, can't wait to play Attitude Era. Thanks for the post.

#49 knight613

knight613

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

Best Buy will still price match right?

#50 toper

toper

"ggggbabybabybaby"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

got my price adjustment today at bestbuy...this game was good at $49 (the original price I bought in), and is a STEAL at $29. Thanks OP!!!

#51 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

Best Buy will still price match right?

Yes.

#52 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

I was a WCW fan:(

#53 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:02 PM

Didn't know about the Attitude Era, did some research, now it's a no brainer purchase for me. I just want to relive my childhood and watch DX as much as possible.

#54 Nightmarecast25

Nightmarecast25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

What if I am a WWE All-Stars Fan and hated everything since Wrestlemania XXI on Xbox to SVR2009 on 360, would this be a good purchase?

#55 n8rockerasu

n8rockerasu

Shhh...I'm Invisible

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

Decided to roll the dice and order a used copy online. I know. I know. But I was able to combine my 10% Powerup discount, with CAG16, and SAVER to get it for $23 shipped. If it's not complete, I'll just swap it out locally, and even it the online pass is used, buying it with discounted MS points won't be too bad.

#56 stepasyd

stepasyd

add me on PSN/XBL/STEAM!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

picked up my ps3 copy today...store manager was quite surprised at the price...amazes me how many times you read on here, that the managers and employees are so surprised by the price drops, when the customer comes in and tells them. You'd think they stay on top of things like that.

either way, I'm satisfied at this price, been a little upset ever since i missed out on a $25 used copy someone was selling locally a month or so back.

#57 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

Lengthy install times.... Downer. Took damn near an hour for me. Also is it worth getting the season pass? Wish I'd have gotten it for $10 when it was sale.

#58 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

this is off topic, i guess i lucked out today, went to pick up my wwe 12 in store pickup order for $9.99 from the previous bestbuy sale. I did not check my bag, before leaving the store, when i got home, and opened my bag, finding wwe 13 instead of 12, LMao

#59 stryk187

stryk187

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:27 AM

Thanks OP! Went to my local GameStop and picked up a new copy for the $30 sale price. They gave me what is apparently a pre-order or launch copy which included the Mike Tyson character DLC. That + sale price = helluva deal in my book.

#60 Barney

Barney

Barnito Knows Best!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:23 AM

thank god i just recently sold my used copy for $40 lol

Posted Image