Best place to buy a 3DS XL?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BroBuzz

BroBuzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

I've been shopping around for a 3DS XL recently and was wondering what place has the best price on one now.

The Mario Kart 7 bundle isn't necessary for me, but if it doesn't cost that much more than a regular system I wouldn't mind having it.

#2 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

If you can hold off until early February with the imminent release of Fire Emblem 3DS game, there should be some sales and/or promotions on the systems (being a first party title). TRU and Best Buy commonly have giftcard promos on these portables. Best of luck!

Monthly Lowball Sale is over for now.  Crazy deals await you next month so tune back, then. 

animePSP2.jpg

#3 B0HICAH

B0HICAH

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

It looks like Target is giving out a $30 Target Gift Card with the purchase of a 3DS XL until tomorrow. I'm assuming when the new Fire Emblem comes out there will be a better deal or is this worth getting now if someone is looking for a 3DS?

#4 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

The sale tag at my Target only mentioned the Pink 3DS XL but it may work on other models

#5 B0HICAH

B0HICAH

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

For what it's worth, the sale ad posted on Target's website says the $30 gift card can be gotten with the red or blue systems also. I'll be stopping by tomorrow (last day of the sale) and seeing if I can get one.