• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 The Dark Enforcer

The Dark Enforcer

Thunderstruck!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:45 PM

Hey,

I've been here on CAG for a while now, and it's GREAT! The deals I've gotten are AMAZING!!!

But there's one thing that I don't get about how things run around here. That is trading by using Amazon Credit.

What I don't get is how one would go about using Amazon Credit for trading purposes. Last time I checked, Amazon Credit is non-transferrable. :-k

I guess the only way I'd get it is by providing an example and having you all explain how it would go down.

I ask user "Anthony" how much for his copy of the game "Beta 4" (fictitious title) He responds that he only accepts payment via Amazon Credit and that it would cost $15 in Amazon Credit. How would I go about satisfying Anthony's requirement?

Thanks for any response that I get to this question. I appreciate it! :)

#2 razrvamp

razrvamp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

I would like to know this too

#3 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

Amazon Payments

Or you can send an Amazon Gift Card for the amount if they wish.

TheVila.png

#4 The Dark Enforcer

The Dark Enforcer

Thunderstruck!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:26 AM

Amazon Payments

Or you can send an Amazon Gift Card for the amount if they wish.

Are there any fees like with PayPal?

#5 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

Are there any fees like with PayPal?

Not sure, you will need to research that since I have never personally used that service. The seller is supposed to worry with the fees anyways. With gift cards there are no fees though.

TheVila.png

#6 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:56 PM

I sometimes ask for Amazon Gift Cards as payment because I don't want to deal with paypal. And I don't have to give out any personal information at all.

if it's a digital item, the buyer buys a Amazon GC, sends it to himself, and Pms me the code. I PM him the DLC or whatever. Easy and clean.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#7 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:46 AM

The way the OP gave an example was great!

Either do what confoosious mentioned or the person sending the Amazon GC can choose the person's email. Of course these two ways may be done depending on who send first etc

#8 The Dark Enforcer

The Dark Enforcer

Thunderstruck!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:24 AM

The way the OP gave an example was great!

Either do what confoosious mentioned or the person sending the Amazon GC can choose the person's email. Of course these two ways may be done depending on who send first etc

Thanks Gamer for the compliment. :)