I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:09 PM

EU picks up God of War HD today in honor of Ascension release

I'll be waiting for the day this happens on US Playstation Plus... :lol:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#32 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but I have a European account on my ps3. I live in America and I was wanting to subscribe to EU ps+. Would it be possible to just buy a European ps+ card online and redeem it on my ps3 without having to use a credit card?

Might be possible, but likely very difficult. Not sure what you would use as an alternative to a credit card (unless you're talking about using a credit card to buy your PS+ card). Even so, folks have apparently had a bitch of a time acquiring a PS+ card from EU sources lately. Best of luck to you!

#33 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:11 PM

If anybody knows an easy source to get EU PS+ codes or subs please post because it really was a huge pain in the ass for me when I tried to sign up for it. I ended up getting lucky and buying codes off of ebay UK from a random seller but other than that I don't know where I would have gotten them.

#34 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

Updated with US's bitchin March offering:

http://blog.us.plays...ee-for-members/

#35 GodlyOne

GodlyOne

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:08 PM

If anybody knows an easy source to get EU PS+ codes or subs please post because it really was a huge pain in the ass for me when I tried to sign up for it. I ended up getting lucky and buying codes off of ebay UK from a random seller but other than that I don't know where I would have gotten them.

I'd suggest a site called MaximusCards, they e-mail you your code and it isn't as pricey as eBay.

The March update looks really good, always wanted to try out Spec Ops since everyone was talking about it when it came out.

godlyone.gif

#36 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:07 PM

PS+ EU download code $30 USD at Game:

http://www.game.co.u...laystation plus

(links sometimes don't work, so just search for playstation plus)

Didn't snag one myself, but saw this in the deals forum and thought I'd pass it along.

#37 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

Those are already sold out. They went really fast.

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#38 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:04 PM

updated with US offering for April

#39 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:28 PM

Don't want to clutter up PSN thread, so I'll bitch here. So jealous of Okami HD EU

I'd trade 4, or even all 5 US April games (have Demon's Souls on disc but it's $19.99 digital anyway, don't have other 4 but I care zero about them) for just 1 Okami HD. It's only $19.99, digital only title, but I'd rather have that than US April offerings.

Silly thing is, I have the game on PS2 and was thinking of getting it on Wii for the motion control, but PS3 HD version would be so much better. I hardly ever double dip, and especially not full MSRP, been waiting on a sale.

Never jealous of the disc games EU get since I have/had 90% of them on disc already. So I bitch for different reasons. EU also got (mostly) day of release Machinarium, Hell Yeah! Rabbit, Limbo, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD, Knytt Underground, etc. I'm more jealous of those.

Disclaimer: I still love the service and what it offers. Great value! No way I'm canceling PS+ for years to come (provided PS4 doesn't mess things up). Just hard not to be jealous when we get junk like Zombie Tycoon 2, Labyrinth Legends, Malicious, Fighting Game #___ all in 1 month.

#40 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

Happy to have Demon's Souls personally (as it gives me an excuse to sell off the physical copy that I'll never play) and I am looking forward to plowing through Malicious. I've never played Okami but with all the love it gets I'm sure that trading all the US offerings for the month for it would probably be pretty even.

#41 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:31 PM

Don't want to clutter up PSN thread, so I'll bitch here. So jealous of Okami HD EU

Wow, that's bullshit. I saw Demon's Souls and was like thanks for a game everyone has already played three years ago. . .

I played Okami for about an hour long ago and couldn't get into it. For free, I would have actually downloaded a game for once in over a year of PS+. Thanks for nothing!

#42 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

jesus..you guys realize you could just buy a gameshare of okami for like 7 bucks (or like 3 for a nonsellable spot)? or rent it from someone for a dollar?

TheFurryPanda.png

#43 diishen

diishen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:28 PM

jesus..you guys realize you could just buy a gameshare of okami for like 7 bucks (or like 3 for a nonsellable spot)? or rent it from someone for a dollar?

exactly, I paid full price for Okami HD and bought the PS2 one when it came out back in '06, no regrets...but EU having DOA5, MGS HD, Sleeping Dogs, VLR etc. makes me jealous
Posted Image

#44 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:11 AM

I don't want/need to own it. For free, I would've tried playing it again at least.

#45 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

I really don't see why people who complain so much just don't go buy enough PSN cards to buy Plus or a PS+ card for Europe, make a Europe account, redeem the card(s) and get their PS+. Or do what I did to get Sleeping Dogs when it was available. I made 1 Europe account to use the 30 day PS+ trial that was going on and made a second one near the time the 1st one expired so I could tie the game to the second account and finish it. I ended up platinuming Sleeping Dogs during that time and saved some money. Thanks Sony!

I say it's certainly better than sitting on your ass, crying about Europe's games being "so much better" and "unfair" on a message board or blog.

#46 Timberwolf71

Timberwolf71

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

Hey I signed up for an EU PS+ account free for 30 days. After downloading the games for free I wanted from the EU account I then log into my US PS+ account and play them. My question is will I still be able to play the EU downloads from my US PS+ account after the 30days on the EU PS+ expires?

Edited by Timberwolf71, 05 April 2013 - 07:05 PM.
spelling

#47 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:07 PM

Hey I signed up for an EU PS+ account free for 30 days. After downloading the games for free I wanted from the EU account I then log into my US PS+ account and play them. My question is will I still be able to play the EU downloads from my US PS+ account after the 30days on the EU PS+ expires?

Nope - those games are tied to the PS+ expiration date on the account that "purchased" them.

#48 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:11 PM

I really don't see why people who complain so much just don't go buy enough PSN cards to buy Plus or a PS+ card for Europe, make a Europe account, redeem the card(s) and get their PS+.

Well, to be completely honest I'd never even have PS+ if not for the Target price mistake and even then I only bought it for cloud saves. My only real complaint is that the US offering of games has never been something I've cared about. EU has been given again and again games I would've checked out.

#49 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

Updated with known May entries

#50 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:50 PM

Hmmm.. when does the EU store update, does anyone know? Which day of the week / which time?

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#51 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:23 PM

Hmmm.. when does the EU store update, does anyone know? Which day of the week / which time?

If you haven't already found your answer, Wednesday, usually in the morning.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#52 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:56 PM

Anyone want to predict the replacements for the (assumed) long term game reset in June? Currently they're Infamous 2, LBP and R&C All 4 One.

My guesses:
- Uncharted 3
- ICO & Shadow Collection
- Sly 4

#53 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:39 PM

If you haven't already found your answer, Wednesday, usually in the morning.

I hadn't found it, and thanks. :)

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#54 StarShadow

StarShadow

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:13 PM

Beautiful thread. Props for this, hope you can keep it up to date!

#55 KingZ

KingZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:11 PM

Oh smack, I didnt notice that its almost a year since PS+ truly went to its full potential. Hope LBP2 and Infamous will be replaced so we can get new ones, EU content was revealed but no comment on removing those :(

#56 rpg

rpg

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:49 PM

Entering PS Plus in June:EU
29th May: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
29th May: ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection
29th May: Demon’s Souls
5th June: Rayman Origins (vita)
5th June: Coconut Dodge Revitalised (vita)

http://blog.eu.plays...ur-june-update/

Leaving PS Plus in June:
29th May: Hitman Absolution
29th May: Joe Danger 2
29th May: Dead or Alive 5
5th June: Sine Mora
12th June: Velocity Ultra

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#57 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

In the words of Mayor Quimby, "I am flipflopping!". I know we don't know what the US is getting in June yet, EU is officially blowing the US out of the water.

I love the PS+ program in the US and have gotten a lot of cool games and still think it's the best value in console gaming. But EU is just slaughtering the US with their selection compared to ours.

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#58 rpg

rpg

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

^ Wonder what games will replace the old titles.

When will you post the yearly update games for june?
Don’t fear we will let you know something soon Posted Image

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#59 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

In the words of Mayor Quimby, "I am flipflopping!". I know we don't know what the US is getting in June yet, EU is officially blowing the US out of the water.

I love the PS+ program in the US and have gotten a lot of cool games and still think it's the best value in console gaming. But EU is just slaughtering the US with their selection compared to ours.

I completely agree with you about EU having better stuff. That I why I have both EU and US PS+

It is worth the investment.

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#60 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

^ Wonder what games will replace the old titles.

When will you post the yearly update games for june?
Don’t fear we will let you know something soon Posted Image

Yeah, I saw that comment. I actually think they'll be coming in the July update for both EU and US.

I completely agree with you about EU having better stuff. That I why I have both EU and US PS+

It is worth the investment.

I would get an EU PS+ account in a second if I could play EU Vita games using my primary account. Since that's not possible, I just scrape up a free EU monthly trial every time there's a game I really want to play (so far I've done that with Sleeping Dogs and Okami).