WWE All Star Brawl stick. $20

Lol thats a clearance price? I brought one during the christmas sale for the same price.

Either way, I modded mine and it came out amazing

I modded mine as well and like dgwillia says, it's amazing, get it!

Edit: BUT!! modding it(buttons & stick) will cost you an extra $60.00, just wanna throw that out there.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']I modded mine as well and like dgwillia says, it's amazing, get it!

Edit: BUT!! modding it(buttons & stick) will cost you an extra $60.00, just wanna throw that out there.[/QUOTE]

Yea its really not worth the hassle when you can usually get a TE for $100 on special

[quote name='ubdu']And it's also a fun project to do.[/QUOTE]

How mine came out, and I love it and would gladly do it all again. Barely took 2 hours to do, and most of that was trying to scrape off the old artwork. Only cost about 85$ total

In retrospect, a few days after I finished I did see TE sticks and such on sale for 100-120$. But theres something about putting it together yourself that just makes it that much more personal.

20481_310135219088213_1962830283_n.jpg

[quote name='dgwillia006']How mine came out, and I love it and would gladly do it all again. Barely took 2 hours to do, and most of that was trying to scrape off the old artwork. Only cost about 85$ total

In retrospect, a few days after I finished I did see TE sticks and such on sale for 100-120$. But theres something about putting it together yourself that just makes it that much more personal.

[/QUOTE]

sick Adventure Time stick

[quote name='gatordeve86']sick Adventure Time stick[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I tried to pick something kind of unique lol. Seeing as most of my friends have either fighting game characters on theirs, or anime girls in suggestive poses.

[quote name='dgwillia006']How mine came out, and I love it and would gladly do it all again. Barely took 2 hours to do, and most of that was trying to scrape off the old artwork. Only cost about 85$ total

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but needs more LSP. ;)

It appears to be back to normal price. Was finally going to bite and mod my first stick.

Oh well. Ive waited this long, I can wait longer.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']I still have to add artwork to mine, I might do it this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that, probably was the hardest part for me. Wasnt expecting to have to take out most of the components AND remove the top panel. Worst part is for some reason MadCatz puts a ton of glue/adhesive over some of the screws/connectors. Opened mine up and there was red goo all over the place.

I bought one of these about a year ago for the stock. Like others have said, it's great to mod, but it can be pricey. I still have to replace the stick (which will be ~$30) and tape the paper inside the buttons in place. Really though, this is a great deal for those looking for their first fight stick, and one that can be easily modded later.

photo.jpg

[quote name='dgwillia006']Good luck with that, probably was the hardest part for me. Wasnt expecting to have to take out most of the components AND remove the top panel. Worst part is for some reason MadCatz puts a ton of glue/adhesive over some of the screws/connectors. Opened mine up and there was red goo all over the place.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i'm kinda dreading that part, that's why I waited a over a month to consider doing it but I am tired of looking at Deformed Triple H & John Cena.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Whats the best online reference for someone new to this and looking to mod this thing?[/QUOTE]

For instructions, this page/site was pretty much my holy grail. The SFIV SE and Brawlstick are the same stick essentially

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-how-to-mod-your-sfiv-se-fightstick-faq.56839/

And if your looking for parts, focusattack.com is amazing. Placed my order Thursday morning and the parts were in my mailbox Saturday.

This is what I did too mine:

fightstick.jpg

Replaced the artwork,and changed the stock parts for sanwa ones. Now works great.
Even without modding, this stick is great for the price.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Is this any better than the Tekken 6 stick that came with the limited edition version of the game?[/QUOTE]
Are you talking about that wireless stick? This is tons better. It has a much better heft and doesn't require batteries. It also at least has Sanwa clone parts.

what am i doing wrong? when I click on the link, it shows full price. the initial link shows the sales price but clicking on it brings up the full price.

[quote name='dirtyvu']what am i doing wrong? when I click on the link, it shows full price. the initial link shows the sales price but clicking on it brings up the full price.[/QUOTE]
sale ended already...
glad i caught this browsing the site... someone posted it in canada section a couple days ago..

got 1 for 360 and 1 for ps3

79.99 without even adding shipping! that is straight up robbery.

glad i picked up 2 last week when i did before the sale ended.

FYI - got off the phone with MK. it sounds like it will be going back to 19.99 within the next 24-48 hours. The tech people are "working on it" whatever that means.

So 79.99 for a little while but back to 19.99 shortly.

bread's done
Back