Xbox Achievements through iOS Device

This game is great. I have it on my Ipod Touch. You only get 50g instead of the 200g that you get on Window devices though. They used the 10 easiest achievements out of the list so they're all very easy and can be obtained pretty quickly.

Hope they start releasing more games with achievements for iOS devices.

[quote name='bob101910']Know which versions of Iphone it works on? I have a 3 hiding somewhere[/QUOTE]
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later

Last edited by a moderator:
All the achievements are pretty easy, aside from the "find the longest word" one -- but there is a website that lets you plug in the letters and it spits out the longest word available. Just use it in a match, then play it normally otherwise. They can actually flag and monitor your games if you abuse it.

WP7 achievements are much harder. Maybe I can borrow somebodies phone for this one. Becareful when using solvers. You can get banned.

I actually just downloaded this game yesterday on my iPhone. It's a lot of fun if you enjoy boggle. I had some log in issues yesterday, but eventually I was able to start playing.

bread's done
Back