Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy New Year Sale (Includes 10 Select Vita Games $10-$20 off) *Sale is Live*

• Please log in to reply
337 replies to this topic

#181 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

That's not a fact. It's an opinion, and a biased, ridiculous one at that.

Opinion? Yes. Ridiculous? No. I am not a fanboy and I do have an appreciation for both MS and Nintendo, but when comparing what Sony provides to its gamers (especially compared to Microsoft) there is a big difference.

Sony does not charge for its online service. Microsoft does not even come close to producing the same number of exclusive games for its system as Sony.

The comparisons to Nintendo are more difficult and may not be as valid, but many people would agree that Sony is geared more towards hard core gamers than Nintendo is.

Again, I like all three companies and have no loyalty to Sony. I would just hate to see them out of the picture.

#182 xKalamityx

xKalamityx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

just got a $10 promo for BBY.com this morning since they canceled my order from the b2g1 psp ordeal. Also adding a $5 RZ cert to buy the headset stand. Today is a nice day.

#183 breakfuss

breakfuss

PRAISE Polygod ❤

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:07 PM

horrible "sale". no wonder they were hesitant to change the prices.

#184 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

Even though these sales are decent ill continue to wait ! Im really broke anyways :|. ohwell. Ik most of those will hit 10-15$ soon enough with all my games i havent played yet.

#185 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

Did Capcom fix the issue with the DLC codes not working for Street Fighter x Tekken? I recall people not being able to redeem character or costume tokens.

#186 gldoorii

gldoorii

What the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

I love that CoD is $5 more expensive than when it was on sale last week.

#187 second

second

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

In for Mortal Kombat and Gravity Rush.

317768.png

#188 Racerxaxa1

Racerxaxa1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

Ordered mortal kombat and UMVC3. Thanks guys for contacting them and making the sale price adjustment.

#189 Nesmaster75

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

I really wish Wal-mart price matched prices without a physical flier... There's nothing worse than a Wal-Mart gift card.
Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#190 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:40 PM

I'll have MK and SF next week, so if people want to add my tag so I finally have people on PSN, feel free, I'll totally play some matches online until I hate the world.

#191 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

I picked up Mortal Kombat, debating if I want UMVC3 now.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#192 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

I love that CoD is $5 more expensive than when it was on sale last week.

I think the sale you are referring to was on Amazon and not Best Buy.

#193 Shadow Enz

Shadow Enz

Shadow of a ghost

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

Grabbed Gravity Rush. I wouldn't play the fighters enough to pay that current price for them.

Gluttony isn't required, despite this being CAG.
The path to hell lies between my fists, and your soul... Shun Goku Satsu!

You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive.

Posted Image

#194 oni_saru_sensei

oni_saru_sensei

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

Gravity Rush get!! \(^o^)/

I wanted a physical copy of this one! Also that Smart As game is tempting but i'll wait till $10!!

#195 prayformojo

prayformojo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

Bleh why can't touch my katamari be on sale

Its on sale this week on PSN for $17.49 and under $13 with Plus.

#196 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

I went for SFxTK mostly for the extra characters and Smart As... for something to help myself feel better about my resolutions.
Posted Image

#197 kinjutsu11

kinjutsu11

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

I think the sale you are referring to was on Amazon and not Best Buy.

Nope, it was BB and amazon matched. I got CoD for $0 after my RZ certs from holiday shopping

#198 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

Ugh, cant decide whether to get MK and UMvC3 or not. I get the feeling UMvC3 might eventually drop lower, but MK seems to refuse to go under 10$ outside of that 1 GS sale.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#199 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

Nope, it was BB and amazon matched. I got CoD for $0 after my RZ certs from holiday shopping

I just grabbed it for $5 more than you, then. I was debating it quite a lot last week and then the sale went away just as I was about to pull the trigger (no pun intended). I still think it's a lousy decision, but I have credit to burn and I am anxious to see if it's as bad as the reviews indicate. I was going to wait for a $20 price point, but seeing as it is a COD title, that might take a long time.

#200 KrisMKX

KrisMKX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

Ugh, cant decide whether to get MK and UMvC3 or not. I get the feeling UMvC3 might eventually drop lower, but MK seems to refuse to go under 10$ outside of that 1 GS sale.

Get MK. UMvC3 will be lower one day sooooon! (hopefully)
Posted Image Posted Image

#201 maxpower0965

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

Got some BBY credit to use. How is silent hill? Is it worth the paying $24?

#202 ferant316

ferant316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I really wish Wal-mart price matched prices without a physical flier... There's nothing worse than a Wal-Mart gift card.

Dunno about your store but mine had all Vita accessories on clearance. Both rollback prices and clearance. Funny too because the rest of their clearance were awful prices.

#203 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Mortal Kombat has been $10 twice at GS.

I am tempted by Silent Hill, but I think it'll go lower. $20 would have been a bite.

Got some BBY credit to use. How is silent hill? Is it worth the paying $24?

Have you tried the demo? It was better than I expected. I saw some really good YouTube 'gameplay' videos of it, too.

.......Still think I'll wait for $20 or less.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#204 maxpower0965

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

Mortal Kombat has been $10 twice at GS.

I am tempted by Silent Hill, but I think it'll go lower. $20 would have been a bite.

Have you tried the demo? It was better than I expected. I saw some really good YouTube 'gameplay' videos of it, too.

.......Still think I'll wait for $20 or less.

I'll probably try demo and see it if I enjoy it. Thanks.

#205 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

I actually grabbed a 2nd one of those headphone stands. I have one for my gaming headphones and really like it, thought I'd grab one for my skullcandy that I keep by my computer a well.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#206 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

Is gravity rush worth buying or renting?

The demo was ok for me, but I'm just worried about length

#207 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lux is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

iv had silent hill for a month from gamefly and have only beat the first boss(4th level). im gonna pass. and send my game back in. im so bad at having time to play these vita games.

contemplating ultimate marvel for 20 tho...

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#208 jtmoney430

jtmoney430

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

ultimate marvel should have been $10-15.
Posted Image

#209 DtotheP

DtotheP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:38 PM

You don't need a physical ad. It's in their price matching policy online. I think their clerks are trained to say that but all you'd have to do is show a manager the policy on your phone if they gave you a hard time. I went through the same thing but I asked a manager and he said, "who told you you need an ad!? No you don't. You tell them I said you don't!" I was like, "thanks bro."

#210 Nesmaster75

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

You don't need a physical ad. It's in their price matching policy online. I think their clerks are trained to say that but all you'd have to do is show a manager the policy on your phone if they gave you a hard time. I went through the same thing but I asked a manager and he said, "who told you you need an ad!? No you don't. You tell them I said you don't!" I was like, "thanks bro."

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll be giving that a try later tonight before they close!
Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?