Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy New Year Sale (Includes 10 Select Vita Games $10-$20 off) *Sale is Live*

• Please log in to reply
337 replies to this topic

#211 maxpower0965

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll be giving that a try later tonight before they close!

Your Wal-Mart closes? I've never seen one that closed. Besides for certain holidays of course.

#212 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

I actually grabbed a 2nd one of those headphone stands. I have one for my gaming headphones and really like it, thought I'd grab one for my skullcandy that I keep by my computer a well.

That's a great idea. I went ahead and bought two stands. One for my gaming headset and the other for my Skullcandys.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#213 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

Hmmm bought smart as. Passed on grab rush. I'll buy it when its $10 I guess in 2 years D:

#214 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:54 PM

Bit on SFxT for in-store pickup. I didn't even know the extra characters could be used in the PS3 version so now I gotta pick that up when it hits $10 which will probably be sometime this year.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#215 Nesmaster75

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

Your Wal-Mart closes? I've never seen one that closed. Besides for certain holidays of course.

Yeah, it closes at 10. We used to have a 24 hour Wal-Mart around the area, but that changed about a year ago and they close at 11 now. But I have plenty of time to attempt the price match!
Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#216 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

Bit on SFxT for in-store pickup. I didn't even know the extra characters could be used in the PS3 version so now I gotta pick that up when it hits $10 which will probably be sometime this year.

Eek! The OP list is gone:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=329465

.......but, a number of us got SFxT PS3 for $8.98 at Target.

Ok. I tried to Google where the post is and couldn't find it. "handsomepete" found the deal.

Target.com is saying 241-24-6215 as the DPCI, but Target has been having multiple DPCIs lately.

Edit: Ok. Found it through my screenname:

picked up sfxt :ps3: for 8.98 today. 207 24 0629

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#217 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

Is gravity rush worth buying or renting?

The demo was ok for me, but I'm just worried about length

Own. My favorite vita game. First vita platinum for me too.

#218 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

Own. My favorite vita game. First vita platinum for me too.

Is the game long? Is there any incentive to go back after you beat it?

#219 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:34 PM

Is the game long? Is there any incentive to go back after you beat it?

Not really, Platinum involves getting the fastest times in all the trials and everything. So your pretty much 100% done with the game unless you just enjoy flying around.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#220 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:37 PM

Not really, Platinum involves getting the fastest times in all the trials and everything. So your pretty much 100% done with the game unless you just enjoy flying around.

Thanks guys. I'll pass. Will buy in future though. The next vita game I'm interested in buying is sonic all stars. Then EDF, followed by Soul Sacrifice.

Off to BB now to pick up Smart As :D

#221 icarusmight

icarusmight

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

Thought about getting SFxT but decided to pass at $25. Had it in hand at the store while picking up my DotD Xbox card from earlier this week. Sad thing is, at $20 I would have bit.
On another note Gravity Rush is easily worth $20 and peeps should get it unless they get PS+

#222 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:47 PM

Thanks guys. I'll pass. Will buy in future though. The next vita game I'm interested in buying is sonic all stars. Then EDF, followed by Soul Sacrifice.

Off to BB now to pick up Smart As :D

If you really want it, your just better off getting 3 months of PS+ or something. You can easily plat it in like 10 hours (It took me like 11)

Its still an amazing game, easily in my top 3 Vita games (Right behind Persona 4 Golden)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#223 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

Thought about getting SFxT but decided to pass at $25. Had it in hand at the store while picking up my DotD Xbox card from earlier this week. Sad thing is, at $20 I would have bit.
On another note Gravity Rush is easily worth $20 and peeps should get it unless they get PS+

rush has to crash trade in price cause buy price is the same as trade in..

Slient hill so close at 25... would of at 20
WOOOO I STINK

#224 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

Any thoughts on the COD headset? I'd like to upgrade from my X12s, but hesitate over buying a $200 headset when a new Xbox will likely be out this fall...
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#225 girlracer

girlracer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

went with gravity rush, had $15 in rewards so I paid $5 for it. I kind of wanted MvsC and Silent Hill, but I think I can get them cheaper down the road.

#226 DemonsMaster

DemonsMaster

Jrpg Addicts Anonymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

Eek! The OP list is gone:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=329465

.......but, a number of us got SFxT PS3 for $8.98 at Target.

Ok. I tried to Google where the post is and couldn't find it. "handsomepete" found the deal.

Target.com is saying 241-24-6215 as the DPCI, but Target has been having multiple DPCIs lately.

Edit: Ok. Found it through my screenname:

Hmm interesting I might have to see what my local Targets have....Thanks!

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#227 Zanpakuto

Zanpakuto

vs. the World

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:49 AM

Been wanting a fighter for my Vita so I decided to pick up Mortal Kombat for $10! Thanks for information OP!

Posted Image

#228 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

tempting to get the Silent Hill, but I doubt I will keep the game once I beat it. Probably just do it on Gamefly when I restart my acct.

#229 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:34 AM

If you're not interested in the DLC code, I'll buy it from you for $5-10 and then you'll have it for $20.

#230 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:02 AM

Decided to pass on UmvC3 since I literally havent even touched the PS3 version in months. And I was gonna get Mortal Kombat until I saw it takes 500+ hours to get the Platinum <_<
Posted ImagePosted Image

#231 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

I decided to get SF X Tekken Vita since the character DLC by itself is normally 20 bucks. Also has some extra Vita only modes kind of like the 3DS SF4 port.

#232 Darkprime

Darkprime

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:24 AM

been waiting for a SFxT price drop or sale - boo yah!

#233 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

Does anyone know when this sale will end?
Posted Image

#234 gatordeve86

gatordeve86

CAG Master

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:39 AM

got MK because i've wanted it for a while..
just checked my email and BB emailed me 2 $10 codes for canceling 2 of the $1.99 PSP games on me....

sooooo... SFxTekken or Marvel vs Capcom????????

#235 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

got MK because i've wanted it for a while..
just checked my email and BB emailed me 2 $10 codes for canceling 2 of the $1.99 PSP games on me....

sooooo... SFxTekken or Marvel vs Capcom????????

UMvC3 is just an awesome port, plays great and looks great - it's also more forgiving execution wise, but the online community will generally wipe the floor with you if you're not at least somewhat experienced and there's no rage quitting penalties so even if you can win 9 times out of 10 your opponent will bail out. SFxT arguably has more to do but fighting game enthusiasts tend to poop all over it and requires stricter timing overall. There's a boatload of characters to pick from on both so if you don't care about the online you can certainly find someone you like in either roster.

For anyone on the fence about Smart As, I can now recommend it in earnest. I've been playing it tonight and I think it's super - the handwriting recognition is a bit rough but the games are cool and there's local (i.e. based on your location) challenges where you can compete in your neighborhood/city with others. It's a pretty excellent brain training game.

#236 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:03 AM

so UMvC3 vita is also $19.99 on Amazon for those who have credits or would like to keep an eye out for a cheaper used copy @ AWD.

#237 MidnightMarauder74

MidnightMarauder74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

Some pretty good deals but I'll pass since the free games on PS+ are enough to keep me busy for now.

#238 addicted2games

addicted2games

游戏玩家为生活 !!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

Ordered Gravity Rush, MK, and SF x Tekken.

#239 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:12 AM

Decided to pass on UmvC3 since I literally havent even touched the PS3 version in months. And I was gonna get Mortal Kombat until I saw it takes 500+ hours to get the Platinum <_<

lol trophy hunters

jk I have 20 platinum trophies but not so much of a completionist anymore

#240 optimusprime8062

optimusprime8062

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

Nice. Got Gravity Rush. Thanks!