Microsoft Wired PC controller: $32 out the door @ the egg

Super Sonic

CAGiversary!
Wired Xbox 360 pad. $32. FS + No sales tax. :D Great for PC gamers looking for a good controller without having to pay 50 something for a controller + Receiver bundle. Do a search for "Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller Black/glossy" at Newegg. (sorry, can't post url's)

[quote name='Chedeng88']Best deal was around a week ago when AMZ had the wireless controller with receiver for $34.99 in a lightning deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you were able to pick it up in the 5 or so minutes it was available. :lol:

[quote name='Super Sonic']Yeah, if you were able to pick it up in the 5 or so minutes it was available. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I was able to. But the ironic thing was, I eventually cancelled my order.

While it was still sitting in a "shipping soon" status in my account for two days, I stumbled upon a wireless controller with transforming D-pad and play and charge kit and for $40. I figured I could just get a receive for cheap later down the road. :)

Thanks OP. I was looking for a new controller for around $30 like my last one. Good enough price for me.

Had one ordered from Amazon for over a month, from the day that $5 for liking them on Facebook thing was offered...and I FORGOT I had that on the order. When I cancelled, I lost it (I thought I had $10 in credit applied, but $5 was from that :cry:). Anyway, Amazon now has them in stock it seems, so I'm dumb, but this is the exact same price I had it ordered at, and now it's a little more there.

Thanks, OP!! Needed a PC only controller. I was tired of pairing the wireless one back & forth between the PC & 360.

I'd always prefer the wired controllers for my pc...I guess if I had a living room media PC that would be a different story though. But since I'm sitting two feet from my PC while playing PC games no reason to waste batteries or buy a recharge pack.

bread's done
Back