• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

Awesome!!

#122 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

As a seller I sold 4 N64 controllers on eBay to three different people. All shipped on the same day. Had positive feedback for three of the controllers, and the buyer of the 4th opened a claim against me saying it was never delivered. I submitted the tracking information showing proof of delivery to eBay and they STILL sided with the buyer, refunding his money. Luckily eBay covered the costs of the refund, but I still think it's ridiculous people try to take advantage of others and game the system.

I've had stuff show delivered that never came. A Rightstuf order in the last year, and a buy.com order 10 years ago. They're not necessarily lying if the tracking says delivered. I've also had one show up days after it said delivered.

elessar123.png

#123 dustdust

dustdust

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

Same here. Once, a package was found to have it's contents spilled and couldn't be delivered to the right person. However, tracking showed that it was supposedly delivered. Luckily, it was something worth only a few dollars so no real harm done.

I've had stuff show delivered that never came. A Rightstuf order in the last year, and a buy.com order 10 years ago. They're not necessarily lying if the tracking says delivered. I've also had one show up days after it said delivered.

Untitled.jpg

dustdust_ps.png

#124 The Dark Enforcer

The Dark Enforcer

Thunderstruck!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:55 AM

OP, please tell us if you find that dirty little bastard prick's ebay account banned.

#125 Jruth

Jruth

No trite shit crew gamer bro

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

Posted Image!

Haven't you figured it out yet fanboys? Your mommy can't afford both consoles! Be grateful with what you got and shut the Fuck up.

- starving African bro

#126 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:43 AM

I come here every day to check for updates. This is what I get up for in the morning.

just catching up on this thread today and this response made me laugh.

Posted Image

this too LOL. that pic is epic. i'm going to steal that one day :D

OP I'm glad you got your money back. It's too bad Paypal doesn't say whether the buyer got reimbursed or not. Would be happier knowing if he "lost" out on his money for his efforts. I got a unauthorized chargeback claim on a DLC item i sold a couple of months ago. The buyer was sneaky and didn't go through eBay but went through Paypal instead. I never mailed the card and i lost out on the case of course. It seems to me that it's easier to scam someone with an unauthorized chargeback claim than a SNAD case.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3, The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 5

#127 FeuerFrei

FeuerFrei

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

For anyone still interested:

Spoiler

#128 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:52 AM

^ good to know. any chance you looked up the person's "information"? keep that paypal email address handy

#129 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:21 AM

For anyone still interested:

Spoiler

YAY congrats man!!! :applause:\\:D/ You showed him who's boss :whee:
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#130 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:47 AM

Nice! Well done :D
Congratulations on the win :D
I hope he never comes back.

#131 SquallX41269

SquallX41269

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

As en eBay seller; I give you get a thumbs up for fighting and getting the win.

But, i wouldn't know if banned is the right world; in this age of the internet, its not that difficult to create another account, use those prepaid credit cards etc. When i was looking for Microsoft points on eBay, i kept seeing the exact same listing pop up; with different "new users" as sellers

But, Glad to see the result ended in your favor.