Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy - 360 NBA 2K13 Dynasty Edition $69.99 (In Store Only)

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:17 AM

I was at Best Buy this afternoon and saw the :360: NBA 2K13 Dynasty Edition with a tag for $69.99. I checked the website and that price is listed as well but no shipping available and the :ps3: version is not on the site.

The Dynasty Edition includes:
- NBA 2K13
for Xbox 360
- Exclusive NBA 2K13 full-sized basketball from Spalding and Art of Basketball
- Exclusive 2K Sports Ink'd ear buds from Skullcandy
- NBA 2K13
downloadable All-Star add-on content package presented by Sprite
- Exclusive NBA 2K13 controller skin from Skinit

Spoiler

:360: NBA 2K13: Dynasty Edition $69.99

#2 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:21 AM

Interesting, not available in my area though.

#3 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:23 AM

Finally...I saw one at my local BB every single time I went in the last 3 months. I was wondering when the price would drop...

EDIT: Weird, the store checker says that none are available at that store, maybe someone finally bought it.

#4 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:27 AM

The anniversary edition from 2k10 was great compared to the items that are included with this.

#5 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:30 AM

Finally...I saw one at my local BB every single time I went in the last 3 months. I was wondering when the price would drop...

EDIT: Weird, the store checker says that none are available at that store, maybe someone finally bought it.

They need 3+ for the check to say it's in stock.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#6 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

I think the store checker will say unavailable if less than three. Calling or going to the store might be the only way to find out if they have it because I don't foresee stores having a bunch of these.

#7 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

If there is less than 3, it will show as unavailable. There is one near me along with a AC3. Might have to consider both.

#8 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:48 AM

They need 3+ for the check to say it's in stock.

I think the store checker will say unavailable if less than three. Calling or going to the store might be the only way to find out if they have it because I don't foresee stores having a bunch of these.

If there is less than 3, it will show as unavailable. There is one near me along with a AC3. Might have to consider both.

Didn't know that, thanks. I don't know if this is worth it, though...I don't see myself using that b-ball or skin. Maybe the earbuds, but other than that...

#9 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

Didn't know that, thanks. I don't know if this is worth it, though...I don't see myself using that b-ball or skin. Maybe the earbuds, but other than that...

I'd buy the ball off you if you decide to get it. Thats the only thing I'm really interested in.

#10 strawyleader997

strawyleader997

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

My Best Buy has had a ps3 version sitting on the shelve since it first came out.

#11 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

If it dropped $20 more I'd get it......

But I've never seen it anyways at BB.
Posted Image

#12 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

One at my closest store, but who really wants to except for the game???

That is the ugliest basketball I have ever seen.....
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#13 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

Keep the discussion on topic please.

#14 p123p

p123p

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

The anniversary edition from 2k10 was great compared to the items that are included with this.

Right? The locker was really cool. A basketball is meh.

#15 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

I'd buy the ball off you if you decide to get it. Thats the only thing I'm really interested in.

I went today and decided against getting it. It would just be a useless purchase. Sorry.

Keep the discussion on topic please.

What happened?

#16 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

I went today and decided against getting it. It would just be a useless purchase. Sorry.

What happened?

No problem, thanks anyway.