Blizzard Battle chests - $7.99 BB

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#91 Multibeaster79

Multibeaster79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Fyi: my best buy showed unavailable on all battle chests for in store pick up, however, they had 10+ of D2 AND SC but a bit fewer of the WoW BCs.

So if you really want these it doesn't hurt to take a gander in store if it's convenient for you.

#92 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

Got a copy of diablo shipped. Hope it goes through. Quick question, my pc isn't the best for gaming but I should be able to run diablo fine right? I remember playing it years ago on a shitty pc and it ran decent.

#93 ezelkow1

ezelkow1

CAG in Limbo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

yea, its minimum is only a 233mhz, im sure whatever you have will run it fine

#94 ShadowMillions

ShadowMillions

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

Sad when I saw Diablo was sold out, but thanks for the bump as I was able to get a Diablo Battle Chest. Already got the other two (Starcraft and Warcraft 3) when they were $10. I don't have much interest in WoW, so I'm good.
Thanks!
:newbie:
Join SwagBucks! Earn up to $25 Amazon credit a month! http://www.swagbucks.../ShadowMillions

#95 jgran737

jgran737

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

I have Diablo 2 keys attached to my battle net account, but I am hard pressed to have a nice little battle chest sitting on my desk along side the others. Zzzzzzzzz

#96 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

yea, its minimum is only a 233mhz, im sure whatever you have will run it fine

I figured it would, thanks

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#97 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

I have Diablo 2 keys attached to my battle net account, but I am hard pressed to have a nice little battle chest sitting on my desk along side the others. Zzzzzzzzz

Diablo 2 keys aren't attached permanently, are they? They're the old-style account where, if you don't use it long enough, it goes away? Or did that change. I've had multiple battle.net accounts over time and tied the same D2 to each.

#98 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

You need the disc in at all times + a valid cd key for them to install

Not true, you can register the keys at battlenet and then they become digital copies.
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#99 sikboy1029

sikboy1029

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

In for 3 Diablos, ready for some LAN action.

#100 Apathetic-Irony

Apathetic-Irony

Seize the Carp!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

FYI any version of SC1 activates as Starcraft Anthology on Blizzard's website. I got a super cheap SC1 key (sans brood war), and it automatically gave me the expansion on their site. So I'd recommend getting the SC1 BC only if you want to use the CDs.

#101 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

fyi any version of sc1 activates as starcraft anthology on blizzard's website. I got a super cheap sc1 key (sans brood war), and it automatically gave me the expansion on their site. So i'd recommend getting the sc1 bc only if you want to use the cds.

and pass on the guides?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!1111
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson

#102 steelcurtain11

steelcurtain11

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

I got the original battlechest back when it first came out and it included the full size strategy guides for both games. They were actually really nice and had some great artwork.

The new battlechest has those mini sized ones
Willing to trade: RAGE steam key, Brink steam key, Dota2 keys, Metro 2033 steam key.
Want: Xbox stuff, WoW time, any other offers.

#103 centarian07

centarian07

Sheep Port

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

I just opened my Diablo one and it had the large guide, I was pretty surprised.

#104 huldrelok

huldrelok

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

Got a copy of diablo shipped. Hope it goes through. Quick question, my pc isn't the best for gaming but I should be able to run diablo fine right? I remember playing it years ago on a shitty pc and it ran decent.

Might want to post your comp specs, anything post Pentium 4 with some kind gfx onboard/card will be OK for d2.

I have at least 10 copies of wc3/frozen throne throne just due to the amount of amazing original custom maps. Will be pikn up some more for old times sakes

#105 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

Might want to post your comp specs, anything post Pentium 4 with some kind gfx onboard/card will be OK for d2.

I have at least 10 copies of wc3/frozen throne throne just due to the amount of amazing original custom maps. Will be pikn up some more for old times sakes

well I'm not computer savvy at all so I dont know exactly what you're looking for, so I'll do my best:

Processor-AMD Sempron 150 processor 2.90 GHz
Installed memory (RAM)- 2.00GB (1.75GB usable)
system type- 64-bit OS

I cant find anything about a gfx onboard/card

Is this what you're needing? Like I've said before, I know my pc is totally not build for gaming. Just want to relive my old days of playing D2

EDIT- Ok I *think* I found my gfx card info- NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 (still not sure if this is right. Like I said, I am totally not pc savvy)

Edited by Brother Daz, 07 January 2013 - 11:11 PM.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

#106 Fabrizo

Fabrizo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

First time I've ordered from best buys site in years (any time they had something I wanted it was in-store pickup only or sold out too fast). Thanks op :)

#107 AionTelos

AionTelos

is PLUS ONE PIG!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

I might just pick up another WC3, hands down my favorite Blizzard game. Thanks op :D

#108 PikaPichu

PikaPichu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

Picked up War3 for old times sake. Can't for the life of me find my old discs to register online but for $8, I'll won't mind buying a new set.

#109 GBPackRat

GBPackRat

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

If your looking for any of the bc, check you store. After being listed as unavailable at my store, I stopped over lunch and found at least 4 of everything on the shelves. So in this instance I think it really pays to check out your store.

#110 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:59 PM

For the longest time I wanted Diablo 2 battle chest at a good price (especially considering it's a decade old) but now that Torchlight 2 is out I really don't feel the urge to buy/play it.

#111 ChernobylCow

ChernobylCow

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:03 AM

Thanks CAG, picked one of these up today after having a crummy day. Installing now. Hopefully this will give me a grin or too.

I'd been hankering to play a werewolf/druid after mauling folks in Skyrim. Couldn't find my LoD disc. Glad I could find a priceworthy replacement.

#112 Teeheehee

Teeheehee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

Thanks! Never had D2, by getting this and activating it, I have all the non-mmo Blizz games that battle.net offers :)

#113 Snuggelz

Snuggelz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:51 AM

Thanks for the heads up, op. Picked one up for the GF and me. I was sad before since it was out of stock, but it came back!

#114 renandabomb

renandabomb

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:04 AM

well I'm not computer savvy at all so I dont know exactly what you're looking for, so I'll do my best:

Processor-AMD Sempron 150 processor 2.90 GHz
Installed memory (RAM)- 2.00GB (1.75GB usable)
system type- 64-bit OS

I cant find anything about a gfx onboard/card

Is this what you're needing? Like I've said before, I know my pc is totally not build for gaming. Just want to relive my old days of playing D2

EDIT- Ok I *think* I found my gfx card info- NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 (still not sure if this is right. Like I said, I am totally not pc savvy)

thats more than enough for d2 starcraft warcraft and world of warcraft

#115 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:19 AM

Thanks for the reply.

87688.png

#116 THT

THT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

Just as a heads up for everyone, the WOW battlechest is $5 again at Gamestop.
Conquering others is strength. Conquering yourself is true power.

Currently Playing
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
:ps3: Journey
:ps3: Tales of Xillia
:wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
:psp: Persona 4 Golden
:psp: Gravity Rush

#117 GBPackRat

GBPackRat

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:19 AM

Anyone know how long it normally takes for battle.net to send a verification email? I created an account, but am still waiting for the email to be sent. Its been about 15 min. Does it normally take this long?

#118 PetriesLastWord

PetriesLastWord

Reeking of Awesomeness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:25 AM

If anyobody wants to sell the spare SC/Brood War key you'll have when you register online (either key gives you both), shoot me a PM. Can't find my copy but would love to get it on my account without breaking the bank.
Posted Image

#119 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

Looks like Amazon price matched Warcraft III
http://www.amazon.co...&qid=1357673861

#120 aus_nacht

aus_nacht

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

Looks like Amazon price matched Warcraft III
http://www.amazon.co...&qid=1357673861

arg but why not starcraft
"Just a heads up: we're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test. I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks. No idea what it'll do. Probably nothing. Best-case scenario, you might get some superpowers. Worst case, some tumors, which we'll cut out. " - C. Johnson