Halo 4 Specialization Code

Mr. Lost

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I went back 3 pages and can't find a thread on this so, that being said, where can I get this code?

I did not play before November 20th and it was said that it would be available to all back then. This game has been out for 2+ months now. What's going on?

[quote name='Mr. Lost']I went back 3 pages and can't find a thread on this so, that being said, where can I get this code?

I did not play before November 20th and it was said that it would be available to all back then. This game has been out for 2+ months now. What's going on?[/QUOTE]
You probably could have put this in the Halo 4 thread, since there were a few posts talking about that in the last few pages.

The Specialization Code was only available to those who bought the Limited Edition or who played before the 20th of November, as you noted. They're not just going to give it out to everyone only a couple of months after release.

If it does come to everyone, it'll be in the more distant future. It's more of a punishment for not having played it at release. It's illogical, as it's more likely to make people not play it when they hit Level 70, but this is the strategy of 343 Industries.

I gave one away in the Halo 4 thread because I had already owned a Limited Edition. You might be able to try and see if anyone here has a spare. It's not a guarantee, but if someone does have an extra it'd be better for them to just give it to you so it keeps people playing Halo 4.

Try posting in the Halo 4 thread (I just moved it up onto the first page). Maybe someone else has an extra.

bread's done
Back