WIN a iPad Mini and a Seagate Wireless Plus - FACEBOOK CONTEST- FROM SEAGATE

canvasch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
SeaGate is holding a contest on their Facebook page for a chance to win a iPad Mini and a Seagate Wireless Plus!

There will be 5 winners selected, one person each day of CES. (Jan 7th - 11th)

To earn extra entries: use the Sweepstakes App to invite friends to enter. Then Tweet #TakeWhatsYours and list a favorite "must-have" movie you want to take everywhere — even when you're off the grid!

Contest link

Referral Link (gives me 1 bonus entry!!!)

Sign up is really easy, just like the page, give them an email and click enter.....

whenever i do a contest like this i never get more than one entry. I click the twitter thing and tweet a link but i never get a 2nd contest entry

[quote name='tokyostomp']whenever i do a contest like this i never get more than one entry. I click the twitter thing and tweet a link but i never get a 2nd contest entry[/QUOTE]

I just realize that it does the same when I do those type of contests too. I know we get an entry for liking and entering, but not a second for tweeting or something. Hmm.

Maybe they just take everyone who tweeted #TakeWhatsYours and posted their favorite movie and put their names into the raffle too... and then select a winner, and the winner could be a person from facebook or from twitter?

[quote name='canvasch']Maybe they just take everyone who tweeted #TakeWhatsYours and posted their favorite movie and put their names into the raffle too... and then select a winner, and the winner could be a person from facebook or from twitter?[/QUOTE]

I think the twitter is just another way to share; no contest involved.

Anyway; thanks for posting and sharing both regular and referral links. I used your referral.

@BigandTasy maybe you're right... but for twitter they ask us to use a hashtag and post about our favorite movie, nothing to do with the contest or link lol...

bread's done
Back