Kirby's Epic Yarn (Wii) $10 ($1.97 shipping) at Walmart

Way too easy... my son wouldn't play it past the first few levels. You can't die so there's no danger or sense of accomplishment. The first 1st party Nintendo game I've ever re-sold.

Just because you can't die doesn't mean it's automatically easy.

Clearly, nobody is buying this mistaking it for Ninja Gaiden but I enjoyed it for what it was.

I bought one, if anything, it will give a fun experience as well as Club Nintendo Points. I wish the Kirby Dream Collection would be at this price though. (Yeah, right)

This game is simply beautiful all around (and the music is mesmerizing). The only real challenge may be the collecting aspect of it, but either way it's worth a try least, especially at this price.

This game was great, IMO. Definitely easy if your goal is to make it to the end (you can't die) but it is somewhat challenging if you want to find everything. Also, it was so so pretty.

[quote name='Nesmaster75']This game is simply beautiful all around (and the music is mesmerizing). The only real challenge may be the collecting aspect of it, but either way it's worth a try least, especially at this price.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. The game is extremely charming and a great buy at $10.

This game is awesome. Fun and best graphics on the wii. If you liked wario land: shake it, get this. If you didn't like wario land, reevaluate your life

Now why won't kirby's return to dreamland drop?

[quote name='moothemagiccow']Now why won't kirby's return to dreamland drop?[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for that too, and I don't even play my wii.

Walmart's had both this and two of the Professor Layton games at their respective prices for at least a few months now. I'm a little surprised that they haven't sold out yet (or that no other retailer seems to sell them at comparable prices).

[quote name='Deserter Goose']Walmart's had both this and two of the Professor Layton games at their respective prices for at least a few months now. I'm a little surprised that they haven't sold out yet (or that no other retailer seems to sell them at comparable prices).[/QUOTE]

Nice. Ordered both Kirby and the Layton games. Thanks guys!

The Layton games can be shipped to store to save on shipping as well, FYI.

[quote name='moothemagiccow']This game is awesome. Fun and best graphics on the wii. If you liked wario land: shake it, get this. If you didn't like wario land, reevaluate your life

Now why won't kirby's return to dreamland drop?[/QUOTE]

I had to quote this.

My daughter and I had endless hours of fun playing Kirby's Epic Yarn together. It spawned her love of Kirby to the point to where she wanted a stuffed one for Christmas and to listen to the soundtrack before bed. It's a friggin' steal at $10.

Though this is probably YMMV, a Gamestop I went to recently pulled their 'New' copies of KEY and started selling them as the used $10 price, which the copy I purchased was in perfect (but unsealed of course) condition. Would it be worth it for those with GS credit to try to hunt one down instead of just buying off Walmart.com? Probably not, but I though I'd share it anyways.

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']Though this is probably YMMV, a Gamestop I went to recently pulled their 'New' copies of KEY and started selling them as the used $10 price, which the copy I purchased was in perfect (but unsealed of course) condition. Would it be worth it for those with GS credit to try to hunt one down instead of just buying off Walmart.com? Probably not, but I though I'd share it anyways.[/QUOTE]

Same here, which was nice. Brand-new for $8 as PUR customer.

Ten dollars for a first party Nintendo title that has good reviews? (Almost a 89% on Gamerankings)

You best be buyin'.

Mine came today along with Professor Layton And The Unwound Future. Played through the first world and I love it. The game is just fun, sure it's not too difficult, but something about it just clicks. Doesn't hurt that the art style is gorgeous.

bread's done
Back