Photo
- - - - -

TRU EXTRA 20% Clearance Games and 50% some additional.

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 arcurifisher

arcurifisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

TRU is offering 20% off all clearance games. If you look for the games that say buy 1 get one 50% off. You get 20% off the first and 50% off the second.

http://www.toysrus.c...Header:Category

#2 yantelope

yantelope

F.A.C.S Alumnus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

Dues Ex for $15 -20% is pretty good.

#3 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

I don't think that it stacks, I just tried a pair and it didn't look like it let me do both.

#4 heyheyhey11

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

I'll try it tonight in the store

#5 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

I'll try it tonight in the store

I can promise you it won't work in store, even though I haven't tried it.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#6 Quagmilion

Quagmilion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

Shipping is $6, most items do not qualify for shop-runner, and none are available in my closest store.
Blarg.

#7 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

Shipping is $6, most items do not qualify for shop-runner, and none are available in my closest store.
Blarg.

Yeah, even though I just left a store and saw several of these on the shelf, their online stock indicator says otherwise. We bash Best Buy a lot but man their system is so much more accurate for this stuff...

That said, my nephew was looking at someone on here and it'll be $5 cheaper to do a store pick up than just go to the store.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#8 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

Yeah, shipping really kills the deal... The shipping to store option is a joke.

#9 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:10 PM

Shipping always kills TRU deals.

#10 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

Think that shipping's bad? Found a shirt I wanted at Urban Outfitters online last night for $18 and turns out the shipping is $10 by itself. What bullshit..
Posted Image

#11 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

Think that shipping's bad? Found a shirt I wanted at Urban Outfitters online last night for $18 and turns out the shipping is $10 by itself. What bullshit..

Urban outfitters is a complete ripoff. It's a faux thrift shop where you pay triple what you should to look like a bum, what a joke.

#12 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

And worst is that Shoprunner doesn't help.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#13 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

Urban outfitters is a complete ripoff. It's a faux thrift shop where you pay triple what you should to look like a bum, what a joke.

While I agree with you...they're one of the few places that sell decent looking baseball henleys. I only buy them if they go on sale..otherwise I can find $8 at Walmart in activewear section aha
Posted Image

#14 spacegundam0079

spacegundam0079

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

Thanks op picked up MIB , Battleship and Tin Tin all 360 for the kids. Instore. They enjoyed all three movies ( should I be worried? :) ) after a giftcard came out spending a lil under 2 bucks
Posted Image

#15 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

Thanks op picked up MIB , Battleship and Tin Tin all 360 for the kids. Instore. They enjoyed all three movies ( should I be worried? :) ) after a giftcard came out spending a lil under 2 bucks

Tin Tin is actually kind of a fun game, Battleship had potential but cut too many corners, and MIB had a good story but kind of lack luster (fun note though, you can use the Top Shot Elite from Cabela's with it). Funny enough, reviews of all three will be part of the Backlog Quest II promo on my site in a few days.

Edited by BudzMcGee, 08 January 2013 - 02:41 AM.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!