Club Nintendo - Bird & Beans, Metal Torrent

[quote name='moothemagiccow']man i cannot beat piston honda the second time[/QUOTE]
He's a real motherfucker.

It's like he went back and learned how to fight!

I really dig that they put VC games up for free like this. There are plenty of games Id enjoy having on my 3DS but can't bring myself to spend money on - Punch Out is a perfect example.

Id buy Super Punch Out, though. Where are the SNES games?? =(

Yeah, it's crazy. 3DS has the perfect layout for SNES games.

I too feel stupid spending money on 20 year old games that I could play for free on emulators.

Are the coins you earn for registering products and the coins you earn for walking different or do they combine? (New to DS and this whole "coin" thing)

[quote name='the-daryl']Are the coins you earn for registering products and the coins you earn for walking different or do they combine? (New to DS and this whole "coin" thing)[/QUOTE]

They're two different things. We have a Club Nintendo thread already which will explain the rewards program better, but essentially you can sign up and get points ("coins") for registering Nintendo products you buy that come with registration pamphlets. It used to be 50 coins per Wii game, 160 for consoles, and 40/30 for 3/DS games. Then you can use those coins for rewards, like games and memorabilia.

The coins you get for walking with your 3DS only work on that one pre-installed game. What is it, Mii Plaza or something? I never play it, lol.

DAMN!!! I just got home with a new game that was going to give me enough coins to get Punch Out, but unfortunately I was too late.

Any recommendations for Bird & Beans or Metal Torrent? Which would I be better off getting?

Metal Torrent is OK, but very limited. Four stages, two difficulty modes. Lots of beam spam once you get all the upgrades, though.

I edited the wiki. The new offers are up and 3D Classics: Kid Icarus and Starship Defense are the new games available. I suggest the OP changes the title.

bread's done
Back