Photo
- - - - -

Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [Blu-ray][Region Free] - Amazon UK - $53.82

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 Petey Parker

Petey Parker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:35 AM

I'm surprised to hear all of the shipping delays from people. I ordered the set from Amazon UK about a month ago and it only took a little over a week to arrive.

#32 Makarov

Makarov

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:19 AM

Dumb question: If I didn't like the first ten minutes or so of the first episode am I gonna like the series?

#33 simmias

simmias

Likely to be eaten by a grue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:30 PM

I don't know how anyone couldn't like that pilot, so I'd say "no."

#34 Aliens

Aliens

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

Dumb question: If I didn't like the first ten minutes or so of the first episode am I gonna like the series?

First episode ("33") or the miniseries? Make sure you watch the miniseries (~3 hours) first, or you'll more than likely be lost and won't care for it.

#35 Saraquael

Saraquael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

So guess what came in the mail today?

It's also not the replacement copy either. It's the first one that was assumed to be lost in the mail.

#36 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

So guess what came in the mail today?

It's also not the replacement copy either. It's the first one that was assumed to be lost in the mail.

Mine also came today also not sure if its the replacement copy since I am at work and cannot check.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#37 Philip J. Fry

Philip J. Fry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

LOL. I literally just looked at this thread 5 minutes ago and thought "huh, I wonder if mine will come soon." And wouldn't you know, I went and looked outside and there was my box sitting on my porch. It's my original order too. The box was beat all to hell but the actual blu-ray box inside was in pretty good shape still. If my replacements ever come I'll just give them to my friend for his b-day.

It's kinda bizarre we are all having the same thing happen.

#38 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

I know it might be too much to ask of you, though watch the entire pilot. If you won't like it after the entire pilot, then there's no hope you'll like the series.

#39 ekwalizer

ekwalizer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:41 AM

I just got my re-order which shipped on Feb 1st. The first one got lost to the ether.

#40 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:17 PM

Got my replacement set that they sent out yesterday in the mail so i now have two sets will contact amazon.uk later to see what they want me to do.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#41 DMCA18

DMCA18

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

Great deal, even if they take a while to get here. Thanks guys

#42 mikehalc

mikehalc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:04 PM

Hi all, I was hoping someone could answer a question for me. While I know that the episodes will play in the US with no issue, how about the special features? I have been told that if the speicial features are PAL, there is a reasonable chance they would not be able to be viewed in the US. Thank you for any help you guys could provide!