Photo
- - - - -

Jan 13 @Gamer - $15(*$5*) Prototype 2, $10 SCV, $45 X360 Transforming Controller

• Please log in to reply
880 replies to this topic

#391 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

Still hoping for a $5-10 prototype 2

#392 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

I haven't gotten my copy of the magazine this month yet and my store has a big stack of them. So what's the best course of action besides shoplifting one?

This happened to me when I moved. I just explained it to the guy in gaming and he gave me 2 back issues and the Call of Duty magazine with zero hassle at all.

#393 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

I was able to get SCV CE for $15 yesterday but neither of the DLC codes would redeem. Are they expired already??

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#394 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

So am I just wrong or are these coupons supposed to stack with the 10% off used games discount? I bought KOA yesterday and the register would not apply both discounts, just one or the other. Even when the manager tried to do it manually, it wouldnt apply both. She eventually calculated the 10 percent and took both off manually at once for me because I insisted its always been that way.

I called the silver rewards line just for clarification and the lady said it was one discount or the other but not both. I asked what the point of paying for GCU was then and she issued me a $15 reward cerificate, which really wasnt my intention for calling but i wasnt going to refuse it.

the 10% stacks just like at GS but BB has been notorious about not having this issue fixed. If you pull out the GCU booklet it shows that you get the 10% though

#395 htz

htz

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

the 10% stacks just like at GS but BB has been notorious about not having this issue fixed. If you pull out the GCU booklet it shows that you get the 10% though

Pretty much what enuf said, the 10% is "suppose" to stack with everything. Same goes for the trade in 10% bonus for being unlocked.

#396 SangesTheLurker

SangesTheLurker

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:29 AM

Since this last page is full of GCU members who also haven't gotten their book, I'd like to add that I signed up in December--is it a FACT that if I haven't gotten my mag yet, then I have to deal with the B&M to get one? How late in the month is normal for getting these in the mail before the onset of worry/depression should kick-in exactly?

Scratch most of that, I followed the link to the BBY forums, then--crazy enough--researched some threads on people whining about not getting their mags and found myself over on the unbeknownst-to-me site for @Gamer and simply sent them an email.

Still curious to hear the consensus on how far after-the-fact should I start to worry that I haven't received an issue everytime it comes out, anyone want to chime-in? Do they tend to arrive days late, weeks late, are they ever early...? Curious here. :-k

Edited by Sanges99, 29 January 2013 - 01:55 AM.

25u01gl.gif
I think I may have a problem...

#397 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

What booklet is that?

#398 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:14 AM

What booklet is that?

the information booklet. they're at the register in the gaming section

#399 Havokscry

Havokscry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

I was able to get SCV CE for $15 yesterday but neither of the DLC codes would redeem. Are they expired already??

which system?

#400 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

Wonder if I can buy a SCV coupon from someone.

#401 VersionJ

VersionJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

If they did another 5$ GC for switching to digital, I'd bite. The only reason I like physical anything these days is resale value. Since these mags have zero resale value, I don't mind getting a virtual one. I do hope that the digital coupons are printable/sellable.

#402 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:05 AM

the information booklet. they're at the register in the gaming section

Thank you

#403 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:07 AM

which system?

PS3, only copy the store had. Why?

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#404 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

you don't make collages out of your old issues when you are done?

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#405 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

Wonder if I can buy a SCV coupon from someone.

pm your address. I'll cover the postage

#406 Jnova80

Jnova80

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but Prototype 2 has dropped to $29.99. Just bought my $5 copy!

#407 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but Prototype 2 has dropped to $29.99. Just bought my $5 copy!

Nuts. I knew I should have waited. Will the price guarantee work if you used a coupon?

#408 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

Nuts. I knew I should have waited. Will the price guarantee work if you used a coupon?

I've had it adjusted before.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#409 DomLando

DomLando

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

Since I signed up I have not had an issue with receiving the magazine. I did not receive the newest one though. Should I have already? I wanted to get Prototype 2, so how long should I wait to receive the magazine and who do I talk to about not receiving it. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

#410 BaboonSqueezer

BaboonSqueezer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

I wish you could renew the magazine subscription online, you have to go instore to do everything still, seems kind of outdated.
It is a defect in language that words suggest permanent realities and people do not see through this deception.

- Prajnaparamita

#411 icarusmight

icarusmight

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

I hope I can get an adjustment too. Bought mine at $15 last week. Will try anyway lol.

#412 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

Guess I need to run by bb today. Thanks for the heads up.

#413 Kyden139

Kyden139

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

Since I signed up I have not had an issue with receiving the magazine. I did not receive the newest one though. Should I have already? I wanted to get Prototype 2, so how long should I wait to receive the magazine and who do I talk to about not receiving it. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

If you haven't received it by now you're probably not going to. For a short-term fix go to best buy and explain the situation to a gaming rep. YYMV but they might give you a copy. For a permanent fix call the @gamer people. You can google their number.

#414 MiTYH

MiTYH

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

So glad I waited on Prototype 2! But damn, I can't get to a BB until Saturday... something else may need to be arranged.....
Posted Image

#415 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

finally a stack lol. i expect final fantasy 13-2 to be next as its gonna be a year old this week. the base for prototype 2 is still 6$ so expect that to tank by tommorow. i might have to buy a mag to get another prototype 2 copy
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#416 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

Looks like I need to do a in store pick up reservation.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#417 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

I did not get mine either.
However, I just came back from BestBuy. I mentioned it to someone in the gaming dept and they gave me one of the issues they had in the store. I got my $5 prototype 2 copy. :)

FYI. I called the magazine a couple of days ago and they said they can send me another issue.....in 4-6 week. So ummm yeah.

Edited by ooga, 30 January 2013 - 05:39 PM.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#418 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

It's been a BB drought of @gamer deals. Hopefully that means they're coming back.

#419 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

Me so exited :D
Too bad I'm stuck at work, reserved a in store pick up for Saturday, they better not mess this up.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#420 emg28

emg28

esteeohpee

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

I did not get mine either.
However, I just came back from BestBuy. I mentioned it to someone in the gaming dept and they gave me one of the issues they had in the store. I got my $5 prototype 2 copy. :)

FYI. I called the magazine a couple of days ago and they said they can send me another issue.....in 4-6 week. So ummm yeah.

I also never received mine. Just got off the phone with customer service and was told that it would take up to 3 weeks to receive my replacement issue. I think I'll just go in store in the next couple of days and try to get a copy from them.