Photo
- - - - -

Jan 13 @Gamer - $15(*$5*) Prototype 2, $10 SCV, $45 X360 Transforming Controller

• Please log in to reply
880 replies to this topic

#421 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

PS3, only copy the store had. Why?

sounds about right since sony sucks when it comes to dlc codes. I am still bitter about my two expired codes...

I have yet to have an issue with 360 codes.

#422 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

sounds about right since sony sucks when it comes to dlc codes. I am still bitter about my two expired codes...

I have yet to have an issue with 360 codes.

I fail to see how this is Sony's fault...Companies who release the DLC choose when they expire, not Sony.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#423 georgebot84

georgebot84

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Will they price adjust my Prototype 2 purchase if I paid with RZ Certs?

I'm guessing it is YMMV, but wondering if anyone has had any success.

#424 nuuuuj

nuuuuj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

For those who have gone to their stores already for the $5 Prototype, are there any copies of the Radnet editions still floating around, or are they all vanilla?
Posted Image

#425 coolrust

coolrust

Kupalizm Mode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

next week ad has the xbox controller, is that different than the one on the coupon?

#426 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

Nice find on the Prototype 2 price drop. Will definitely pick up a copy later today.

#427 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

thanks for the heads up, glad i held off on buying a copy of Prototype 2 at 15.

#428 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

Hmm, I guess I'll pick up Prototype 2, mostly to flip it towards Dead Space 3 next week. I was pretty unimpressed with the first one.

#429 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:20 PM

Damn and I just left BB! :lol:

Oh well I need to go home and work for a few hours then I will head back up with the coupon. This is a great game for $5!

#430 revsmitty

revsmitty

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

Just picked this up in Reston, Va. Radnet Edition... Quite a few left Xbox 360
Posted ImagePosted Image

#431 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

It appears that I will be making a trip to Best Buy after work if the snow isn't too bad.

Who can turn down a $5 game?

Now I eagerly await a price-drop on FFXIII-2....

#432 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

For those who have gone to their stores already for the $5 Prototype, are there any copies of the Radnet editions still floating around, or are they all vanilla?

All of them had Radnet. I don't think BB carries vanilla.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#433 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

It appears that I will be making a trip to Best Buy after work if the snow isn't too bad.

Who can turn down a $5 game?

Now I eagerly await a price-drop on FFXIII-2....

and a good one at that. been waiting to play this, i loved Prototype 1.

#434 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

Really good game, already beat it but picked it back up anyways. haha

#435 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

I can finally say that the subscription has paid for itself. The only other coupon I was able to use was the one for KOR. Now with Prototype 2 I finally made up those $15 I spent. :)

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#436 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

I can finally say that the subscription has paid for itself. The only other coupon I was able to use was the one for KOR. Now with Prototype 2 I finally made up those $15 I spent. :)

My subscription paid for itself within a month or two of starting it, though I am technically no longer an Unlocked member anymore (expired a month or two ago). I got my mag subscription extended 6 months because they f'ed up and didn't send me my mag for 2 months. I'll probably join again once the subscription runs out or if some deal comes up sooner.

I really did like the unlocked program (beats the Gamestop Powerup Rewards in major ways).

#437 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

I haven't used a coupon in the last couple of issues, now I can :). It's gotten to the point where I wont pick up a game for more than $5 :-\

#438 MiTYH

MiTYH

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

I got the magazine back with ME2 for $5, then with a few other coupons (Assassin's Creed, KoR, and now Prototype 2) this thing has paid for itself for the next few years
Posted Image

#439 Gareee

Gareee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

I haven't used a coupon in the last couple of issues, now I can :). It's gotten to the point where I wont pick up a game for more than $5 :-\

Cheap@$$! ;)

For $5, we'll spring for it, and we are glad we didn't pop for it two weeks ago. We'll have to buy a candy bar as well though FULL PRICE so we can use our $5 reward zone coupon.

Why can't they discount candy bars?

#440 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

So is the price match guarantee pretty much YMMV if you used the coupon already and got it for $15?

#441 georgebot84

georgebot84

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:29 PM

So is the price match guarantee pretty much YMMV if you used the coupon already and got it for $15?

Yeah the coupons are one time use only. So YMMV.

You can also do return rebuy if you still have the coupon.

#442 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

It's gotten to the point where I wont pick up a game for more than $5 :-\

I'm in the same boat on this, I very rarely get games for more than $10 now. If I do it's only the ones I'm really aching to play Day 1. Otherwise I just wait for the eventual price drops...

#443 Jnova80

Jnova80

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

To the people that haven't received their @Gamer magazines, I'm not sure how your local Best Buy operates, but usually if you're a Gamers Club Unlocked member and you tell a Gaming employee the situation they'll most likely give you a free issue. These magazines aren't a part of inventory and just get thrown away after they expire anyways so I don't see why they wouldn't help you out.

#444 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

Just picked a :ps3: copy up and it is indeed a Radnet edition so they are still in the wild although they may be scarce in number.

#445 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

All the copies at the BB I went to were the Radnet editions. Sadly the steelbook isn't free with the game. :cry:

#446 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

https://w1.buysub.co...509016996&vid=2

How do you find out your account number if you never recieved your mag?

#447 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

https://w1.buysub.co...509016996&vid=2

How do you find out your account number if you never recieved your mag?

Try using the option right above?

#448 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

All the copies at the BB I went to were the Radnet editions. Sadly the steelbook isn't free with the game. :cry:

How much are the steelbooks? I remember seeing a lone steelbook next to the copies of Prototype 2.

#449 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

Try using the option right above?

It does not recognize my reward zone email and pass.

#450 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:38 PM

how much are the steelbooks? I remember seeing a lone steelbook next to the copies of prototype 2.

$50