Photo
- - - - -

Jan 13 @Gamer - $15(*$5*) Prototype 2, $10 SCV, $45 X360 Transforming Controller

• Please log in to reply
880 replies to this topic

#481 patsrule316

patsrule316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:47 AM

Got it for 5 dollars plus tax for 360, and it had the Radnet edition code, plus the cover also said it had a bonus code hardened steel vehicle armor as well ( I don't know if all of them do that or not). They must have had at least 10 more for the 360 in Woodbridge, VA.

Super Props to the thread starter!

#482 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

Hope there's still a copy of Prototype 2 when I'm able to go there this weekend.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#483 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:00 AM

Hope there's still a copy of Prototype 2 when I'm able to go there this weekend.

Did you do the in store pick up?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#484 rohitman

rohitman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:04 AM

Thanks for the heads up! Grabbed the last radnet edition. There were about 6 Xbox and a lot of PS3 left. Only just joined gamersclub unlocked and was disappointed about the recent coupons. This kinda makes up for it.

#485 pharmacrest

pharmacrest

#poppinpills

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

you only have to click the link in the email to get the coupons no log in required. also does your email not have a search function???

that said thanks to whoever said prototype is 5 dollars. i now have both prototypes in the black log....though i dont remember when i bought the first one lol.

also got the last FF 13-2 novella.

my best buy had tons of the black watch editions left lol

I can't find the email that's the problem. No worries though the store gave me a copy after scanning a coup from a copy of the mag in store.

Tyler hates me. 

Wrencrest.png

#486 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

Shelf price still $40 but rang up as $29.99, $5 and tax is a pretty sweet deal for what I hear is an above average game. Still a few 360 copies left at the Durham New Commons location and probably a few PS3 ones too but I didn't look.

Did you do the in store pick up?

How would one get that to work with the @Gamer coupons? Return and then rebuy with it?

#487 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:43 AM

But is it worth $5?

#488 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

But is it worth $5?

100% yes

#489 kleant24

kleant24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:46 AM

Can't wait until tomorrow, i'll be thinking about it all day. $5 is such a good price !

#490 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:54 AM

Bought back Prototype 2 to keep in my collection since I enjoyed them both. Anyone who questions the $5 price is insane, such a good deal. Over 15 copies at my local BB for each system.

512847.png

#491 uEih

uEih

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

Crap.. At work until Best Buy closes so I can't get it today and I'll be pretty busy tomorrow until around 3. Has anyone done in store pick up and then rebuy it without a hassle?
Get Free Xbox360 Games quick and easy: Sign up here! PM me if you have any questions. http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=236921

#492 iphosho

iphosho

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

Yay i got prototype 2 for $5, then i randomly saw reality fighters for the vita with a 50% off sticker on it. Im pretty sure the game kinda sucks, but for 10 bucks I bought it anyway lol ugh i hate not being able to resist sales.

#493 gospelman

gospelman

Irreducibly Complex

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:07 AM

which is the best version of prototype 2? does ps3 version allow install?

My Trade List Tomb Raider :360: download ($6)   :ps4: Infamous SS LE DLC ($4)

#494 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:08 AM

which is the best version of prototype 2? does ps3 version allow install?

:ps3: requires 500 mb space, not sure about any patches.

#495 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

Crap.. At work until Best Buy closes so I can't get it today and I'll be pretty busy tomorrow until around 3. Has anyone done in store pick up and then rebuy it without a hassle?

The key to doing in-store pick up is not finalizing the transaction.
Cancel it and have them rering you up with the coupon.

Otherwise it'll take about half an hour to an hour in order for them to process the pick up before you can return before you can rebuy.

So if you planning on buying with a gift card....don't pay with a gift card when you do the in-store purchase. Most of the time the funds go back to your GC instantly but sometime there may be a delay and it'll tie up your funds for half an hour.

#496 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:12 AM

I was told that you had to wait for 2 hours the last time i tried that but i just went bak the next day to return rebuy so i dont no if that is true

#497 uEih

uEih

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:12 AM

The key to doing in-store pick up is not finalizing the transaction.
Cancel it and have them rering you up with the coupon.

Otherwise it'll take about half an hour to an hour in order for them to process the pick up before you can return before you can rebuy.

So if you planning on buying with a gift card....don't pay with a gift card when you do the in-store purchase. Most of the time the funds go back to your GC instantly but sometime there may be a delay and it'll tie up your funds for half an hour.

Ok thanks for letting me know because i was planning to use a gift card.. So should i just pay with a credit card for in store pick up.. When i go pick it up, let them know I would like to use a coupon and then they'll cancel the in store and ring me up?
Get Free Xbox360 Games quick and easy: Sign up here! PM me if you have any questions. http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=236921

#498 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

Bought back Prototype 2 to keep in my collection since I enjoyed them both. Anyone who questions the $5 price is insane, such a good deal. Over 15 copies at my local BB for each system.

to be fair when best buy screwed up and gave deadliest warrior for free.....i have to say free was too much for that bad game lol.

#499 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:33 AM

Dang i literally decided not to go to bestbuy today. Im hoping they still have atock tomorrow. Going there on my lunch break. Hehe

#500 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:42 AM

Got a radnet edition for ps3 using a $5 reward certificate! Nice cardboard slipcase too!

#501 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:51 AM

A bunch of them at my local Best Buy. I remembered on my way driving home from buying it that I played the first Prototype and didn't like it. Hopefully the second has fixed some of those problems. Still $5 is an awesome deal!

Edit: Got the Radnet, and other extra. No idea what they do. I will get around to opening it eventually.

#502 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:54 AM

i loved prototype 2 so much. very underrated game !
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#503 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:12 AM

to be fair when best buy screwed up and gave deadliest warrior for free.....i have to say free was too much for that bad game lol.

Yes that is true. Deadliest warrior is bad. But i was referring to prototype 2 only right now. Sorry about that.

512847.png

#504 cdwjustin

cdwjustin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:24 AM

im beginning to regret getting this mag

#505 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:29 AM

Yes that is true. Deadliest warrior is bad. But i was referring to prototype 2 only right now. Sorry about that.

i am aware just merely stating some games are not worth even free.

#506 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

The trade credit I got for it from gamestop was well worth it though. :lol:

#507 briwas101

briwas101

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:17 AM

Ps3 games force install and still require disc. There's very very few games (mlb 12) that provide an optional speed up the game install.

Black ops 2 has an optional download

#508 wiideal08

wiideal08

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:21 AM

Stopped by my local Best Buy and bought Prototype 2 for $5 with coupon. The copy I bought as well as the others are the limited RADNET edition. Used reward certificate from points earned through Best Buy reward zone daily polls on Facebook.

Posted Image

Edited by wiideal08, 31 January 2013 - 06:37 AM.

#509 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:22 AM

i loved prototype 2 so much. very underrated game !

Definitely. It's why I had to get it again. Add to my backlog though lol.

#510 NeedMoreMoney

NeedMoreMoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:50 AM

To anyone lucky enough to find the steelbook bundle still available next to the game, the cashier must scan all the items in the bundle then those will become free. I can't remember exactly what is there, but it is a poster and steelbook at least inside the ribbon.