Photo
- - - - -

Jan 13 @Gamer - $15(*$5*) Prototype 2, $10 SCV, $45 X360 Transforming Controller

• Please log in to reply
880 replies to this topic

#571 TheShepherdSauce

TheShepherdSauce

thick & hearty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

Picked up Prototype 2 and renewed my subscription today (expired in nov or dec). They didn't give me a copy of the current magazine but did let me use the coupon inside. Shouldn't I have gotten a copy of the magazine as well?

#572 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:30 PM

Picked up Prototype 2 and renewed my subscription today (expired in nov or dec). They didn't give me a copy of the current magazine but did let me use the coupon inside. Shouldn't I have gotten a copy of the magazine as well?

Yes

#573 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

I did when I signed up, but not too sure.

#574 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

Head;s up BB posted the deal on facebook. I didn't want to go today, but it looks like I have to make another trip out today.

#575 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

Recently moved from Northern CA to Pasadena, CA. Grabbed my copy of the mag, Prototype 2 (hardened steel + RadNet edition), an Xbox Live 12 month card, and a Netgear ADSL+2 router all for a little over $84.95 (used 2 $5 certs).

So far having a BLAST with Prototype 2. Definitly an improvement over the first. And for $5, so much fun

Visit The Hat for me

#576 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

Head;s up BB posted the deal on facebook. I didn't want to go today, but it looks like I have to make another trip out today.

Prototype 2 must be clogging shelf space that they actually have to advertise the deal in facebook so more people will know. bestbuy still has collector edition. Wish the coupon worked on that too.

#577 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

Prototype 2 must be clogging shelf space that they actually have to advertise the deal in facebook so more people will know. bestbuy still has collector edition. Wish the coupon worked on that too.

Technically it was "@gamer" but you guys get the idea. The deal will probably dry up soon.

#578 AvidWriter

AvidWriter

The Fictioner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

Sucks these are in store only, BB is too far for me to even bother.

#579 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:06 AM

I'm planning on picking one up tomorrow. Hopefully they will still have one. Should I get this on ps3 or Xbox?

#580 Action!

Action!

King Koopa.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:08 AM

Grabbed P2 on the way home from work. I've beaten it already, but 5 bucks for a game that fun is a steal.

I draw sometimes.  UPDATED: 6/28/14   Child of Light       |      Trade List

Hey, I'm selling prints now. http://society6.com/...nKazimer/prints

The game that I animate for is now in early access! Try out Lichdom: Battlemage!

#581 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:14 AM

Same here. Collector still sitting on shelf.

#582 Alien Spider

Alien Spider

VIGILANTE JUSTICE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

Nice, I went to Best Buy after work and had them price match my previous purchase, so that's $10+tax I got back. Thanks for the heads up on the price change!

#583 Jbone413

Jbone413

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:23 AM

$5 for a copy of P2 with Radnet and Hardened Steel was a no-brainer. Glad I waited on picking this up.

Collectors edition sitting on the shelf in Holyoke,Ma as well (2 of them) and I tried to get the cashier to accept the coupon on it but no luck. Was worth a shot!

#584 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

to my understanding the radnet edition has all of the dlc that the blackwatch edition has so im wondering why people want the blackwatch edition so bad ? cant be just for an art book right ?

Edited by strait edge follower, 01 February 2013 - 12:49 AM.

Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#585 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:48 AM

They wouldn't let me do Sleeping Dogs with the $10 off coupon and the DotW sales price today. I'll be in the area again tomorrow so hopefully I get a more willing associate cause for some reason a geek squad guy rang me up on the video games department and I've never had a good interaction with them. They will always try and fight me when it comes to price matching. One time one of the guys even tried tell me they didn't PM other retailers. :roll:
Currently playing:
:360: Dragon's Dogma
:ps3: Bioshock Infinite
:wii: The Last Story
:gc: None
:ps2: .hack//Mutation

XBL: Aerogenji
PSN: Aerogambit

#586 Kyuubi79

Kyuubi79

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:50 AM

Picked up my $5 Prototype 2, just gonna add it to my back log for now

#587 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:19 AM

to my understanding the radnet edition has all of the dlc that the blackwatch edition has so im wondering why people want the blackwatch edition so bad ? cant be just for an art book right ?

It does come with a DLC pack that you don't get withe the radnet edition.

#588 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:32 AM

Sorry for the double post but you must not be married with kids? If you were you woudlnt be able to go home and sit down to play games. Ahhh, the good ole days. Enjoy em while you got em!

The mrs. plays with me, that's why I'm a local coop whore (which some of my CAG buddies already know by now :p)
No kids yet, after I get kids I'm sure things would be different.

Just got $5 prototype, work ended early today. It was tagged at 59.99 for some reason.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#589 icarusmight

icarusmight

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:51 AM

Nice, I went to Best Buy after work and had them price match my previous purchase, so that's $10+tax I got back. Thanks for the heads up on the price change!

Did the same thing myself. Wasn't sure if they would do it since a coupon was used but they hooked me up. Left the employee a great survey for her efforts. $5 for this is a sweet deal.

#590 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:11 AM

I don't think I have seen one that is not the Radnet hardened steel edition at bestbuy.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#591 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:13 AM

FAWK! My BestBuy at South Coast Plaza just sold out. (Y_Y)
Posted Image

#592 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:33 AM

Picked up a P2 that still had the slip case and extra DLC

I believe they are all limited radnet edtions because the radnet seems to be Activisions version of online pass for the game
Posted Image
Posted Image

#593 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:52 AM

FAWK! My BestBuy at South Coast Plaza just sold out. (Y_Y)

Yeah, these things always tend to disappear quickly in the greater LA area.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#594 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:11 AM

Picked up a P2 that still had the slip case and extra DLC

I believe they are all limited radnet edtions because the radnet seems to be Activisions version of online pass for the game

Same here. Second to last copy on the rack.

#595 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:20 AM

Grabbed P2 on the way home from work. I've beaten it already, but 5 bucks for a game that fun is a steal.

Wow that was quick to beat the game. How many hours did you put in?

#596 RiPPn

RiPPn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:32 AM

Wow that was quick to beat the game. How many hours did you put in?

I think he has beaten it previously, maybe a rental, I don't think he meant he has beaten the copy he picked up today. :)

125365.png

#597 phoenixlau

phoenixlau

backlogged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:38 AM

$5 Prototype 2 is very nice, first coupon I've used in 4 months. Still going to let my GCU subscription lapse in March due to lingering concerns about the long dry spell, but now I'm more open to reevaluating the situation if they have a good month in the future. It seems more that the MSRP price drop caught Best Buy off guard (e.g. Deadliest Warrior) than an planned deal, since the coupon description on the receipt reads "$14.99 PROTOTYPE 2 PS3 X360" despite packaging out the game to $5.

#598 Lord_Kefka

Lord_Kefka

Son of a Submariner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:43 AM

Got my copy from the Bloomingdale store. Shelf marked 39.99, rang up 29.99. The bottle of water was almost half the price of the game. $7 out the door. Still eight more copies on the shelf, all radnet editions.

#599 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:03 AM

Picked up a copy @ the store in El Centro California. All copies had the Radnet stuff. As of this post, there were 2 copies remaining for the xbox and 1 for ps3.

#600 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

Hoping I can score a ps3 radnet copy tomorrow!