Photo
- - - - -

Jan 13 @Gamer - $15(*$5*) Prototype 2, $10 SCV, $45 X360 Transforming Controller

• Please log in to reply
880 replies to this topic

#211 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:36 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen, but where did you hear this? Hopefully this means the coupons will be automatically linked with our accounts like the Reward Zone coupons.

Maybe this will mean the @gamer coupons will be on the RZ site when they go live combined with then being able to use them online. That would make them single use but not sure how that would effect a new subscriber that wants to use the coupons on the spot when they join.

Has anyone tried a coupon to see if they're working early like before that would make the Sony pulse headset a deal.

#212 lochdoun

lochdoun

Coast to Coast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:18 AM

What a joke,
definitely not re-upping my subscription.

Oh well, it had a good run...
that $5 Rage/Bulletstorm/ME2 & $10 Arkham City issue will go down in history as one of the greatest CAG deals.
Currently playing: :pc: Tropico 4 | :360: Reckoning

#213 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:38 AM

I use jetpack joyride for crapper material these days.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#214 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:44 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen, but where did you hear this? Hopefully this means the coupons will be automatically linked with our accounts like the Reward Zone coupons.

iirc snipermike is a very reliable source regarding BB deals. Thanks for the heads up man.

#215 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

iirc snipermike is a very reliable source regarding BB deals. Thanks for the heads up man.

I also reported this a couple of weeks ago though I am basing it on the fact that the company that prints it is trying to get away from printed media like playstaion mag and nintendo power that were both recently cancelled.

#216 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

well, as long as they sent me the coupons through email on time, i could care less about the physical magazine

#217 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

I also reported this a couple of weeks ago though I am basing it on the fact that the company that prints it is trying to get away from printed media like playstaion mag and nintendo power that were both recently cancelled.

PlayStation Magazine was canceled?! I am going to Google this right now and heads will roll if it's true.

#218 snacks28217

snacks28217

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

They are not going to stop printing. You will still get a physical magazine.

#219 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

PlayStation Magazine was canceled?! I am going to Google this right now and heads will roll if it's true.

http://en.wikipedia....ficial_Magazine

http://www.pcmag.com...,2411853,00.asp

I still had 2 years on my sub. :cry:

#220 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

I still had 2 years on my sub. :cry:

what happens in this case? You don't get a prorated portion back?

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#221 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

what happens in this case? You don't get a prorated portion back?

Normally they would give a refund if you request it. They told me my account was cancelled (though it wasn't by me and the rep didn't realize all accounts are marked as cancelled when a mag ceases publication). I have to email them again.

Basically if you payed for a sub, you should get a prorated amount back.

If it was a free sub, they usually send you one of their other publications in its place. I am now getting 4 copies of "The Red Bulletin" because SPIN and some other magazines also ceased publication.

If a mag is only ceasing print, then they will start giving you the digital version (Newsweek is a recent example).

#222 dchrisd

dchrisd

F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:41 PM

I just resubscribed to Playstation in November and just received notice that the magazine was cancelled and that my remaining issues would be fulfilled by PC Gamer instead. Not a PC gamer, but there's some stuff I like about the magazine. Might just get a refund though.
Posted Image

#223 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

I just resubscribed to Playstation in November and just received notice that the magazine was cancelled and that my remaining issues would be fulfilled by PC Gamer instead. Not a PC gamer, but there's some stuff I like about the magazine. Might just get a refund though.

How were you notified? By mail or email? I haven't received anything yet.

#224 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

i finally found a copy of the ps3 version of the scv collectors edition ! i exchanged my 360 copy for it so now i just have to wait for my coupons to come in. 10$ for this thing is a very good deal :D
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#225 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

I haven't been on CAG in awhile. Does anyone know what happened to GS to BB thread? I tried searching for in the search engine but nothing's popping up

#226 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

I haven't been on CAG in awhile. Does anyone know what happened to GS to BB thread? I tried searching for in the search engine but nothing's popping up

apperently it got nuked for who knows what reason. some of that thread wasnt acurate though
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#227 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

i finally found a copy of the ps3 version of the scv collectors edition ! i exchanged my 360 copy for it so now i just have to wait for my coupons to come in. 10$ for this thing is a very good deal :D

not to burst your bubble, but you do realize that sometimes the coupons does not work on collectors edition, because of the assigned sku #, unless you get an override

#228 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

not to burst your bubble, but you do realize that sometimes the coupons does not work on collectors edition, because of the assigned sku #, unless you get an override

the last scv and prototype 2 coupons we had worked on the collectors editions without an override so this time it should work too. if for some reason it doesnt ill just return the game and get the vanilla copy
Currently playing

690739.png

#229 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

If that's true, that's awesome since I needed to renew PC Gamer anyway. I asked if they could fulfill my remaining Nintendo Power subscription with PC Gamer and they refused, eventually just giving me $5 back. (I think my last year was from the Amazon $5 Black Friday deal last year, so it's fair.)

Now I just need to decide if I should renew EGM because they recently went bi-monthly and it doesn't look like they'll survive another 12 issues.

#230 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:25 AM

What a joke,
definitely not re-upping my subscription.

Oh well, it had a good run...
that $5 Rage/Bulletstorm/ME2 & $10 Arkham City issue will go down in history as one of the greatest CAG deals.

lol ok dont shit ur pants...it was 5 dollar games for mediocre titles and a four year old game. 10 buck arkham city was good

#231 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:26 AM

I remember before I signed up for @Gamer they had amazing deals... but now after I sign up its all garbage... probably not gonna renew it.

wah wah wah

#232 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:27 AM

Spoiler

lol lol lol

#233 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:29 AM

Yes. I like coupons that I can actually use.;)

yea bcuz best buy is really lookin out for u specifically

#234 dchrisd

dchrisd

F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:06 AM

Mail. The notice came with the magazine
Posted Image

#235 J7.

J7.

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:18 AM

same question re Official Playstation Magazine.

#236 Tabe

Tabe

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

I apologize since I know this has been asked before but:

Will Best Buy price match AND do a coupon? I got the Pulse Elite PS3 headphones in mid-December doing a price match with Amazon. Would I be able to take the coupon in and get the $30 off as well?

Tabe

#237 RealDeals

RealDeals

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:55 PM

Seriously BB? I wanted to use the coupons for the Elites when they were on sale for $130, I just today get my coupon, and you bump the price? Fuck you. Haven't used a coupon since September.
http://t3.gstatic.co...4wtuy3FpqqoZSRA

Originally Posted by the4thnobleman Posted Image
I need power to come back on! I still need to spend $10 or so to get my $20. Stupid hurricane Sandy Vagina!

Posted Image

#238 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

I apologize since I know this has been asked before but:

Will Best Buy price match AND do a coupon? I got the Pulse Elite PS3 headphones in mid-December doing a price match with Amazon. Would I be able to take the coupon in and get the $30 off as well?

Tabe

It is double dipping so by policy they will NOT.

#239 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

hoping the headphones drop again <100$ so with coupon 70. I have the older pair but cant justify another 100$.

Kamagii.png

#240 halokilla91

halokilla91

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

Seriously BB? I wanted to use the coupons for the Elites when they were on sale for $130, I just today get my coupon, and you bump the price? Fuck you. Haven't used a coupon since September.

It was not BBY that jacked the price back up. It was part of the "Big Sony accessories sale" that ended on 1/12. That sale was from Sony, not BBY.
Posted Image