Upgrade & Save starts 1/13 until 2/2

Info on that found HERE

New releases

$14.99 with coupon ($19.99 without)

Taken 2 (BB Exclusive includes t-shirt)
The Possession
To Rome, With Love
Won't Back Down
30 Nights of Paranormal Activity with the Devil Inside the Girl with the Dragon Tatoo

$4.99 with coupon ($9.99 without)

Taken
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Inglorious Basterds
The Big Lebowski
Knocked Up
A Beautiful Mind
Animal House
The Italian Job
Les Miserables
Pineapple Express
Fight Club

$12.99 with coupon ($17.99 without)

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
Bridesmaids
J. Edgar
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
Cabin in the Woods
The Hunger Games
The Lorax
Snow White and the Huntsman

$19.99 with coupon ($24.99 without)

The Big Bang Theory Season 5
Vampire Diaries Season 3
2 Broke Girls Season 1
Supernatural Season 7

$24.99 with coupon ($29.99 without)

Archer Season 3
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 7
Girls Season 1
Dexter Season 6

Courtesy of bainbridge's_stache @ bluray.com

Thanks also to dashrendar for typing them out after the pics were removed.

Ad scan found HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the early post! No ad scans though, you're gonna have to type it up or link to the source.

Nothing for me this first go round of U&S, maybe next week.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']WTF is "30 Nights of Paranormal Activity with the Devil Inside the Girl with the Dragon Tatoo"???? That was funny :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm sure another of those "hilarious" American spoof movies where they parody about 30 different movies, taking great care to tell you exactly which movie they're parodying when they're telling "jokes" about it.

Here's the rest:

$4.99 with coupon ($9.99 without)

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Inglorious Basterds
The Big Lebowski
Knocked Up
A Beautiful Mind
Animal House
The Italian Job
Les Miserables
Pineapple Express
Fight Club

$12.99 with coupon ($17.99 without)

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
Bridesmaids
J. Edgar
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
Cabin in the Woods
The Hunger Games
The Lorax
Snow White and the Huntsman

$19.99 with coupon ($24.99 without)

The Big Bang Theory Season 5
Vampire Diaries Season 3
2 Broke Girls Season 1
Supernatural Season 7

$24.99 with coupon ($29.99 without)

Archer Season 3
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 7
Girls Season 1
Dexter Season 6

Damn, Game of Shadows is currently 9.99 at BB. I was hoping it would stay that way through next week so I could get it for $5. Guess I'll wait on it a bit.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Hope Dredd 3D is $19.99 or $15 with coupon, :)[/QUOTE]

Good movie? I was thinking of blind buying it, but I'm gonna Netflix it first since it came out the same day on there.

I was at Best Buy and saw Breaking Bad seasons 1&2 on Blu were both $13.99 and the tag said they'd still be that price when the Upgrade & Save starts. Making them $8.99 each after the $5 coupon.

I apologize if someone already posted that.

[quote name='mpaullin']Good movie? I was thinking of blind buying it, but I'm gonna Netflix it first since it came out the same day on there.[/QUOTE]
Really solid action flick, I enjoyed it a good bit.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Might pick up Lebowski,departed steel book, and whatever else is decent.[/QUOTE]

The SB's are going up in price after Sat. I believe. As Shrike was saying buy it now for $10 and hold off to see what the prices will be starting Sun. you can always do a return and rebuy.

[quote name='neoz']The SB's are going up in price after Sat. I believe. As Shrike was saying buy it now for $10 and hold off to see what the prices will be starting Sun. you can always do a return and rebuy.[/QUOTE]

no need to do a return and rebuy, they have always let me just turn in a dvd and then will credit me the money.

[quote name='seether254']no need to do a return and rebuy, they have always let me just turn in a dvd and then will credit me the money.[/QUOTE]That's not how the process works, so your store is doing something different for you.

Anywhere else, it should be expected for a return-and-rebuy.

[quote name='jza1218']Damn, Game of Shadows is currently 9.99 at BB. I was hoping it would stay that way through next week so I could get it for $5. Guess I'll wait on it a bit.[/QUOTE]

The tag small print says offer ends 1-26.

[quote name='Treyjyert']I was at Best Buy and saw Breaking Bad seasons 1&2 on Blu were both $13.99 and the tag said they'd still be that price when the Upgrade & Save starts. Making them $8.99 each after the $5 coupon.

I apologize if someone already posted that.[/QUOTE]

Oh lawwwd why did you have to post this...I already have a gigantic list of bluray movies that i listed and now I need to add Breaking Bad to the list.

I might wait out for a complete boxset once the series ends though

[quote name='fedor']Is taken 2 actually worth it? I enjoyed the first one, just more of the same?[/QUOTE]

I like and own the first, and as a fan -- steer clear. It's pretty bad.

[quote name='infamyRISE']I like and own the first, and as a fan -- steer clear. It's pretty bad.[/QUOTE]

Thank you sir!

[quote name='fedor']Is taken 2 actually worth it? I enjoyed the first one, just more of the same?[/QUOTE]

I don't quite understand why some people hate Taken 2, as it really is just like the first one in most ways. The ending felt a bit off, but the BR has an alternate ending, I believe. I liked the movie well enough but might wait for a price drop.

Gonna snag Supernatural Season 7 w/ the coupon since BB cancelled my black friday order on it :censored:

[quote name='styl3s']Gonna snag Supernatural Season 7 w/ the coupon since BB cancelled my black friday order on it :censored:[/QUOTE]

Glad to see someone like supernatural.

Taken 2 is like taken 1. Its good, but i think 1 was better.

[quote name='The Punisher']Glad to see someone like supernatural.

Taken 2 is like taken 1. Its good, but i think 1 was better.[/QUOTE]
One of my favorite shows. Although a part of me wishes it ended with Season 5 i still enjoy the new seasons.

[quote name='styl3s']One of my favorite shows. Although a part of me wishes it ended with Season 5 i still enjoy the new seasons.[/QUOTE]

Season 6 was so bad, I haven't bothered to watch Season 7. It definitely sould've ended earlier.

I didn't get a shirt with my Taken 2 on release day. Is this something I should have gotten or what? I looked around for some kind of special edition, but only the regular combo packs were available.

[quote name='HydroX']I didn't get a shirt with my Taken 2 on release day. Is this something I should have gotten or what? I looked around for some kind of special edition, but only the regular combo packs were available.[/QUOTE]

It would be obvious if the Blu-ray came with a shirt or not, since it's attached to it and makes it like three times bigger than a regular Blu-ray.

The Taken 2 display was completely out of them when I got there, but I found one on the regular movie shelves.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']It would be obvious if the Blu-ray came with a shirt or not, since it's attached to it and makes it like three times bigger than a regular Blu-ray.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm saying... Were they attached to a certain number of combo packs or were they something separate they gave out?

[quote name='HydroX']That's what I'm saying... Were they attached to a certain number of combo packs or were they something separate they gave out?[/QUOTE]

Like I said, they came attached. The shirt was wrapped in plastic and attached to the back of the Blu-ray. And there was even a cardboard reprint of what the back cover of the Blu looks like.

Limited supply.

I drove to another store local to get a shirt copy. Placed a pickup, they had a regular copy for it.

and I said "hey this is phony!"

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Like I said, they came attached. The shirt was wrapped in plastic and attached to the back of the Blu-ray. And there was even a cardboard reprint of what the back cover of the Blu looks like.

Limited supply.[/QUOTE]

My bad, totally read right over the most important part of your reply! Haha... :dunce: Guess that means I should be in bed. Thanks for your helpful reply.

I have a shirt. Hit me up of you are interested in trading for it.

Would trade for a TMNT 3 pack , Catch Me if You Can or Planes Trains Blu (all 3 are unavailable around me :whistle2:( )

[quote name='eastx']Season 6 was so bad, I haven't bothered to watch Season 7. It definitely sould've ended earlier.[/QUOTE]
Season 6 was pretty bad yeah.

Season 7 picked up and is worth watching and the current season (8) has actually been really entertaining.

bread's done
Back