Best Buy Ad 1/13-1/20

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 eastx

eastx

The Fighting Bomber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

One of my favorite shows. Although a part of me wishes it ended with Season 5 i still enjoy the new seasons.

Season 6 was so bad, I haven't bothered to watch Season 7. It definitely sould've ended earlier.

-Paul Acevedo
Editor, Windows Central, iMore, and Android Central
Twitter: @PaulRAcevedo

Twitch: EastXTwitch - Watch my streams Saturday nights at 8pm Central and win prizes!

#32 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:18 AM

I didn't get a shirt with my Taken 2 on release day. Is this something I should have gotten or what? I looked around for some kind of special edition, but only the regular combo packs were available.

#33 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Yippie kai yay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:24 AM

I didn't get a shirt with my Taken 2 on release day. Is this something I should have gotten or what? I looked around for some kind of special edition, but only the regular combo packs were available.

It would be obvious if the Blu-ray came with a shirt or not, since it's attached to it and makes it like three times bigger than a regular Blu-ray.

The Taken 2 display was completely out of them when I got there, but I found one on the regular movie shelves.

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.

#34 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:28 AM

It would be obvious if the Blu-ray came with a shirt or not, since it's attached to it and makes it like three times bigger than a regular Blu-ray.

That's what I'm saying... Were they attached to a certain number of combo packs or were they something separate they gave out?

#35 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Yippie kai yay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:34 AM

That's what I'm saying... Were they attached to a certain number of combo packs or were they something separate they gave out?

Like I said, they came attached. The shirt was wrapped in plastic and attached to the back of the Blu-ray. And there was even a cardboard reprint of what the back cover of the Blu looks like.

Limited supply.

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.

#36 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:45 AM

I drove to another store local to get a shirt copy. Placed a pickup, they had a regular copy for it.

and I said "hey this is phony!"
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#37 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:49 AM

Like I said, they came attached. The shirt was wrapped in plastic and attached to the back of the Blu-ray. And there was even a cardboard reprint of what the back cover of the Blu looks like.

Limited supply.

My bad, totally read right over the most important part of your reply! Haha... :dunce: Guess that means I should be in bed. Thanks for your helpful reply.

#38 styl3s

styl3s

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

Season 6 was so bad, I haven't bothered to watch Season 7. It definitely sould've ended earlier.

Season 6 was pretty bad yeah.

Season 7 picked up and is worth watching and the current season (8) has actually been really entertaining.