Gold(en) Nunchuk back in stock on Club Nintendo.

is the site down for anyone else? I spent 10 min putting all my codes in to get 900 coins as soon as I did I can't access the site anymore.. :(

edit: nevermind it's back now.. and it looks like they restocked some of the other items like the 3DS cases

I've been hunting for the other thread via the search button but I couldn't find it. Have any of you CAGers received their reward for 2012? I picked the Mario LE Cards, says they shipped in November but received NOTHING.

Kind of scratching my head on this.

Much appreciative for the feedback!

[quote name='MooseTheCorgi']Went to check to see if I had enough for the Nunchuk and I didn't but have to thank the OP because I grabbed Punchout for the 3ds :)[/QUOTE]

Haha same here. Forgot the new rewards were up so I had just enough for Punch Out and Tetris!

I'm happy to have finally gotten in on the offer this time. Didn't have enough the time before and I took too long to decide the first time it was offered. Thanks for the heads up - probably wouldn't have checked Club Nintendo for another day or two.

[quote name='blinknot4']Thanks OP - my OCD gold Wii accessory collection is now complete.[/QUOTE]

Ditto here too. Third time was the charm. Had to sit down and register the Wii U and some games but well worth it. My brother was so jealous to see all my gold Zelda collection and now this ... :bouncy:

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']30 coins short. Bummer.[/QUOTE]

i sent u a pm i got a code but dunno if will give you coins cause its 2 of the same game that i tried to register. send me a pm if u didnt get it

Seems like some people dont know but you can add a second family member to your account and register multiples through that account. all points are pooled into one bank for the family. Not trying to take points away from people that need then, just putting it out there for those who dont know about doing that.

3rd time the thing has come in stock and I have had enough coins, 99% sure I'm passing again lol.

On the other hand, I cant resist that Punch Out classic though....

In for two, I will probably have a couple extra codes if someone needs one, send me a pm and I'll see what I can do.

Edit: All gone, will have more soon. You can send me a pm and I will send you one when I get more. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brother Daz']Seems like some people dont know but you can add a second family member to your account and register multiples through that account. all points are pooled into one bank for the family. Not trying to take points away from people that need then, just putting it out there for those who dont know about doing that.[/QUOTE]

That would help me a ton. How does one do this?

[quote name='avatar94']That would help me a ton. How does one do this?[/QUOTE]
If I remember right, it's under account settings. Then you click on add family member. You'll need to make a login and password for that account (don't worry, it'll be linked to your main acct) and sign into it, them redeem your doubles.

Thanks to NzumbeKiller's generosity, I got the points I was short on. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheOpusFuller']I've been hunting for the other thread via the search button but I couldn't find it. Have any of you CAGers received their reward for 2012? I picked the Mario LE Cards, says they shipped in November but received NOTHING.

Kind of scratching my head on this.

Much appreciative for the feedback![/QUOTE]

I ordered the posters and I got them a few weeks ago

[quote name='deadkode']I ordered the posters and I got them a few weeks ago[/QUOTE]

and I ordered the cards and got them last month sometime.

[quote name='Brother Daz']If I remember right, it's under account settings. Then you click on add family member. You'll need to make a login and password for that account (don't worry, it'll be linked to your main acct) and sign into it, them redeem your doubles.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Now let's see if I can hit that 900 mark quick enough... just need to dig up about 200 points.

[quote name='deadkode']I ordered the posters and I got them a few weeks ago[/QUOTE]

I thought people were getting their rewards. I e-mailed the nintendo club but not sure if they will send me another set. Kind of sucks!!! I really wanted the mario card set.

[quote name='MaximusDM']Why not just spray paint a white one gold and save the points for something that is unique?[/QUOTE]

gold nunchuck is the only "unique" thing you can get lately from club nintendo. Plus the value of them is $40-$90 on ebay, thats why I got 2. One to sell, one to keep!

bread's done
Back