Gamecube PREOWNED Games & Acc. ALL 75% off at Gamestop online/instore

• Please log in to reply
1014 replies to this topic

#301 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:18 AM

Gonna try tomarrow, hopefully can get gs to send some games from their ny stores to ct, they even have RE2!!!

#302 k1ngster

k1ngster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

Fyi, in the past Gamestop charged me before the promo price too but it will fix once the game ship. Tax after promo price will reflect in your cc payment. Hope that clear some confusion. :)

#303 247

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

Only found one SSBM. I also found 3 $25 Amazon GC which will probably be spent on textbooks :(

#304 The Lord of Awesome

The Lord of Awesome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

Gamestop's online stock is pretty much dead now isn't it?

Welp. Better start hunting on CAG

#305 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:23 AM

I guess they sent the good stuff to Columbus...

All the stores I went to around Cleveland had nothing. Meanwhile my friends back in Jersey be getting great hauls from various stores within 5 miles of his house...

Tell me of these friends from New Jersey. I live near the Brick Gamestop and they had jack. I'd love to buy some games of them

#306 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

FUN TIMES IN CLEVELAND

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:28 AM

Posted this in the trade forums too, but it might get a little more attention here. If anyone has a good number of CIB games in stock at their local store and would like to help a CAG, please send me a PM. Looking for some sports games and some other stuff on the cheap. Was going to drive out to a store 50 miles out but everything was disc only. Thanks guys!

#307 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:00 AM

Gamestop's online stock is pretty much dead now isn't it?

Welp. Better start hunting on CAG

I've missed it every single time, but it seems like they always get a few things in stock in the middle of the night. I'm trying to stay awake, but I'm about to pass out. I hit up 3 GS stores today.

At the 3rd store, I found mint condition
Starfox Adventures
Starfox Assault
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil 0
Incredible hulk: Ultimate destruction,
and a few other gems.

All the discs look brand new in mint condition. There's only one problem. This store threw away all of their cases. I specifically remember seeing the resident evil 0, 3, and one of the starfox cases on their shelf a while back.

I guess when the xbox 720 and the playstation 4 come out, Gamestop will have to throw away all of their Wii cases and all of their $9.99 and under Xbox 360 cases. Small stores will probably have to throw away all of their ps3 and xbox cases except for recent releases. Gamestop should figure out a way to fit more shelves in their big ass stores like the one I was at tonight.

It sure is a good thing they have walls and walls of ipads, ipods, and apple accessories. It's awesome because Apple doesn't have its own dedicated store in the mall where you can try out their merchandise, get free warrantee coverage, and in-store maintenance.

#308 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:04 AM

So I placed a online store pick up order for Lord of the rings war in the north CE for xbox 360. My email said they couldnt find it and got canceled. Anyway, since i was going to the mall (15 mins away) I went to that same place and guess what, the lady found it in the back stockroom. $19.99 CE. I went to two gamestops and said that they havent had any since last April and were shipped out even when i show them the online store checker. GS has some lazy people. Its not hard to pull out drawers or run to the back to check.

I never play any mario party before and was wondering if anyone can tell me if its worth it and which is the best one? I was thinking mario party 4.

One GS store the dude told me that other stores are shipping it out to the warehouse or a different location that sells better.

Im so glad I pay $10 for the gameboy player with disc. Man, that thing was hard to find

#309 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:06 AM

I've missed it every single time, but it seems like they always get a few things in stock in the middle of the night. I'm trying to stay awake, but I'm about to pass out. I hit up 3 GS stores today.

At the 3rd store, I found mint condition
Starfox Adventures
Starfox Assault
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil 0
Incredible hulk: Ultimate destruction,
and a few other gems.

All the discs look brand new in mint condition. There's only one problem. This store threw away all of their cases. I specifically remember seeing the resident evil 0, 3, and one of the starfox cases on their shelf a while back.

I guess when the xbox 720 and the playstation 4 come out, Gamestop will have to throw away all of their Wii cases and all of their $9.99 and under Xbox 360 cases. Small stores will probably have to throw away all of their ps3 and xbox cases except for recent releases. Gamestop should figure out a way to fit more shelves in their big ass stores like the one I was at tonight.

It sure is a good thing they have walls and walls of ipads, ipods, and apple accessories. It's awesome because Apple doesn't have its own dedicated store in the mall where you can try out their merchandise, get free warrantee coverage, and in-store maintenance.

Nice picks on the RE games. Big fan. I did get luck on RE1 for the Wii months ago at a kmart........

#310 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:14 AM

I started searching around for a Gamecube disc sized wallet for the games I picked up through this deal. Only one of the 15 games came with the real case. Best offer I found was this on eBay. $8.99 for two 12-disc capacity cases and free shipping. I would rather not have the keychain, but i can just break it off. Thought I'd share with the rest of you.

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (28) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:  :wiiu: Hyrule Warriros

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#311 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:29 AM

So I placed a online store pick up order for Lord of the rings war in the north CE for xbox 360. My email said they couldnt find it and got canceled. Anyway, since i was going to the mall (15 mins away) I went to that same place and guess what, the lady found it in the back stockroom. $19.99 CE. I went to two gamestops and said that they havent had any since last April and were shipped out even when i show them the online store checker. GS has some lazy people. Its not hard to pull out drawers or run to the back to check.

I never play any mario party before and was wondering if anyone can tell me if its worth it and which is the best one? I was thinking mario party 4.

One GS store the dude told me that other stores are shipping it out to the warehouse or a different location that sells better.

Im so glad I pay $10 for the gameboy player with disc. Man, that thing was hard to find

Just reminded me I think I have MP4, it was alot of fun iirc.

#312 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

Also http://www.mystore41...store-locations
For anyone trying to find gs store #'s to get games transfered.

#313 Rumors

Rumors

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:56 AM

Also http://www.mystore41...store-locations
For anyone trying to find gs store #'s to get games transfered.

What's the range of a transfer like will a store in nyc transfer to nj?

#314 donut

donut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:12 AM

Went to 3 stores I never visit today and found some scraps.
I guess the best was Mario dance complete but ragged for $2.xx...

but at one store a lady came in when I was leaving with... a gamecube and games!

gs staff member was cool and I bought the GC (wires but no controllers just a wavebird remote - which is always good.. and a screen! (which may not work)
+ a dozen games best of which is SSBM....
$15 for all...

there were a couple ps2 games in the box...sadly she traded in a bunch to BB!
lol I said to her... for $.25? and she said "well I got something for them..." lol
"I'd bet ya dollars to donuts ..."

#315 spamfree2

spamfree2

cheap but tasteful ;P

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:27 AM

Went to testing some of the games and so far 2 are not reading out of like 6. Have you guys tried yours and what is your success rate so far? Any suggestions on making these work. These were mostly disc only in sleeves. The complete ones seem to be in better shape. Who knows.. the ones that initially work now might not be good enough to finish the whole game. argh..

#316 HyruleKing83

HyruleKing83

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:52 AM

went to 2 more GS' in my area. Called a 3rd but was told they can't sell their GC games...I do know the mgr so i will wait on a firm NO from him.
The 1st stored I grabbed
Bloodrayne
Namco Museum
WWE day of reckoning
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
Naruto:CotN
Mario Golf

2nd store had a big selection but it was mostly kids and games off of my radar
Golden Eye: Rogue Agent
X-Men Legends 2
Star Fox Adventures

#317 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:55 AM

Went to testing some of the games and so far 2 are not reading out of like 6. Have you guys tried yours and what is your success rate so far? Any suggestions on making these work. These were mostly disc only in sleeves. The complete ones seem to be in better shape. Who knows.. the ones that initially work now might not be good enough to finish the whole game. argh..

I've had an 80% success rate. My sister and I bought about 20 games. Four didn't work. Two couldn't be read at all. Another had a crack. My daughter tried to play Mario Kart: Double Dash, but it got a disc read error just after choosing which cup to challenge for.

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (28) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:  :wiiu: Hyrule Warriros

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#318 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:59 AM

Here are some jewel cases:http://www.meritline...e-mini-dvd-case

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#319 DarkPGR

DarkPGR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:03 AM

so far I have had 100% success rate with the GameCube games I got.

23 discs. Tested about 15 so far without a single issue.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#320 gamerguy73

gamerguy73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:49 AM

Snagged a copy of DDR Mario Mix.....damn I'm cool!

#321 lizard6king6

lizard6king6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:51 AM

Bought 25 with quick test 3 haven't worked. Not even sure if I should make the effort to return. As for fixes I've just rubbed it like crazy with a soft cloth. It worked for one.

#322 Firecrest

Firecrest

BOOMSHALAKALAKA!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:06 AM

Only 1 out of the 40 games I bought didn't work. About 60% of them were scratched to hell, and others even had some scratches on the label side, but I've loaded all of them and played about a stage each and so far so good. Can't say these are in any worse condition than some of the countless games I've bought off dishonest sellers on eBay/Amazon, so meh, whatever.

fs_overall.png

#323 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:31 AM

ANY idea when this ends???

#324 TheAggroCraig

TheAggroCraig

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:33 AM

I still regret not picking up a Game Boy Player for $10... oh well...

Posted Image

(Ex: Buy/Half/DeepDiscount/Gamestop.com/etc)

#325 The Highlander

The Highlander

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:34 AM

ANY idea when this ends???

January 27th

#326 gldoorii

gldoorii

What the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

Are games coming in and and out of stock on the site? Or should I not even bother checking it and just try the stores

#327 dustdust

dustdust

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:49 AM

Works fine for me. Too bad all of my stores sell jack s***

Are games coming in and and out of stock on the site? Or should I not even bother checking it and just try the stores

Untitled.jpg

dustdust_ps.png

#328 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:50 AM

Had a restock last night and midday today but they go OOS in like 2 minutes, and conditions... questionable... best bets a store.

#329 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:45 AM

I'm sure this has been asked plenty of time but how do I go about exchanges / returns. I haven't play the games yet but I let my brother test them out for me. He set aside Pokemon Colosseum and Sonic Adventure: Battle 2 and Pokemon had scratches on the front of the game.

I want to exchange it or return it but not sure if I can do it in store and even if I can no Gamestop in my area has Gamecube games.

#330 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:55 AM

you can do returns no prob any store, exchanges goodluck.