Gamecube PREOWNED Games & Acc. ALL 75% off at Gamestop online/instore

• Please log in to reply
1014 replies to this topic

#31 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:18 AM

Two facepalms for two errors. First, the 10% is calculated after the 75%. So it would be around $6. Second, this game sells for over $20 easy on eBay. And a third thing. Even though I am El Flipo, I'd still leave this game for people who actually want it.

awwwww its calculated after the 75% ? Fuck lol. thanks for that correction. as for ebay i hate using it
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#32 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:20 AM

How can a flipper judge someone else for flipping?

#33 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:23 AM

Getting Zelda: Wind Waker and Smash Bros! Damn you Gamestop for having a great GREAT deal!

fuckIT! Wind Waker is sold out and not in any store. @#@

#34 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:24 AM

How can a flipper judge someone else for flipping?

nah its cool, he just thinks i should let someone else have it if they acually are looking for it to play :). sigh if only brawl had melee's physics :(
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#35 nightmarishhero

nightmarishhero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:25 AM

if you search smash bros melee, you can add to cart from the results, but not from the actual screen... im sure any orders will be cancelled but still... cag 16 and saver stack pre check out with the 75% and PUR 10%

edit:
looks like you can add to cart from both screens now, so melee in stock online.

also you can add zelda masterquest to cart but it gets instantly taken out, this might be stocked up soon.

#36 mossfan563

mossfan563

CAG 'til I die!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:32 AM

if you search smash bros melee, you can add to cart from the results, but not from the actual screen... im sure any orders will be cancelled but still... cag 16 and saver stack pre check out with the 75% and PUR 10%

edit:
looks like you can add to cart from both screens now, so melee in stock online.

also you can add zelda masterquest to cart but it gets instantly taken out, this might be stocked up soon.

when you add SSBM to your cart and try to buy it, it's still kinda not worth it because unless you fill your basket with $25 or more, shipping kills it.

edit: and as i finished typing this, SSBM is now out of stock. it automatically gets taken out of the cart every time i try to add it.
Posted Image

#37 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:35 AM

No! I had Smash Bros in my cart and it sold out when I added another game! Should have brought it when I had the chance.

#38 247

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:36 AM

I ordered mario sunshine x2 and luigis mansion x2 for $21. I hope they hip

#39 wolverinevsx23

wolverinevsx23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Thanks OP. I don't mind paying $11 something for Legend of Zelda Orcana of Time & Master Quest. Most copies at Gamestop back in the day were complete because they offered a high trade-in value for it. That's the only thing worthwhile to me.

#40 nightmarishhero

nightmarishhero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

when you add SSBM to your cart and try to buy it, it's still kinda not worth it because unless you fill your basket with $25 or more, shipping kills it.

edit: and as i finished typing this, SSBM is now out of stock. it automatically gets taken out of the cart every time i try to add it.

I guess that means masterquest isn't coming back in stock, should of thought of searching for that first. At least some people were able to buy it during this sale

#41 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:42 AM

Any coupon codes?

#42 wolverinevsx23

wolverinevsx23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

All the Ebay hoarders will snag up Pikmin 2 probably. It's like playing the Lotto...you don't know if your gonna get a disk only, complete, or like new mint.

#43 mossfan563

mossfan563

CAG 'til I die!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:46 AM

Any coupon codes?

Order $25 or more: SAVER = free shipping
16% off used games = CAG16
Posted Image

#44 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:48 AM

I got this message.
Thank you for choosing GameStop.com. Based on your billing information entered, we are unable to process your order at this time.

If you have received this message as a result of multiple unsuccessful purchase attempts, please allow 24 hours for security purposes before submitting a new order. Prior to placing a new order, please verify your billing information with your financial institution to ensure all information is accurate and up to date.
I wonder if I'm banned for some reason?
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#45 wolverinevsx23

wolverinevsx23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:49 AM

Anyone one know if the GS website updates are live on used games? I just bought the last Legend of Zelda Orcana of Time & Masterquest and it was Limit 1. I try to check out again and it went out of stock.

#46 Hiro0015

Hiro0015

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:50 AM

I got this message.
Thank you for choosing GameStop.com. Based on your billing information entered, we are unable to process your order at this time.

If you have received this message as a result of multiple unsuccessful purchase attempts, please allow 24 hours for security purposes before submitting a new order. Prior to placing a new order, please verify your billing information with your financial institution to ensure all information is accurate and up to date.
I wonder if I'm banned for some reason?

Me too... I got it before when I tried to order during the iPod fiasco... Tried making different accounts and got the same damn thing. I've placed orders fine before and had no issues, so no clue what's going on... BS though, total BS. Was planning on laying down $50 and bulking up my GC library but there won't be anything left by the time I am able to order, If they can fix it at all...

#47 nightmarishhero

nightmarishhero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:50 AM

All the Ebay hoarders will snag up Pikmin 2 probably. It's like playing the Lotto...you don't know if your gonna get a disk only, complete, or like new mint.

Pikmin 2 OOS

masterquest and melee changed to |more info|

#48 leylines

leylines

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:52 AM

who bought Kirby air ride while I was checking out...

#49 roger watersmelon

roger watersmelon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:56 AM

I took too long debating about whether or not to pick up a bunch of stuff and the majority of items went out of stock. Oh well, I really didn't need to drop $50+ on Gamecube games.

Besides, all the game sin my collection are complete, so any incomplete copies I received I'd likely just get rid of anyway.

#50 TFrank

TFrank

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:57 AM

No! I had Smash Bros in my cart and it sold out when I added another game! Should have brought it when I had the chance.

Me too. =/

Argh, and Super Mario Sunshine as I was filling out billing address!

Your cart system sucks balls, GameStop!

#51 KemperJones

KemperJones

MSRP is for suckers.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:00 AM

Order $25 or more: SAVER = free shipping
16% off used games = CAG16

Here's my issue. I got an order through for three games and then saw your coupon codes. I then went to replace the order, and Mario Sunshine was no longer in stock. What are the odds that I can get them to apply the coupon codes to my original order after I've already checked out?

Now Playing:  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8
My Completed Games Lists: 2014 (23) - 2013 (23) - 2012 (51) - 2011 (27) Most Recent:   :3ds: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

My Trading/Selling List - Club Nintendo PINs/Coins,PS3,360,Wii,3DS,Vita, & More101351.png

#52 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:00 AM

GAMESTOP! Love this sale but really! Everytime I was checking out a game would be sold out. So I hope to add another game in order to get the free shipping. I ended up only getting the games I kinda wanted which is alright since my brothers will love them and I'll play them too.

I missed out on Zelda: Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion but got Mario Party 4, Mario Party 5, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Soul Calibur 2, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, SSX On Tour, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Crash Nitro Kart and Mario Power Tennis for $34+. Great deal and saved over $100 but I might end up trading some of these into BestBuy for some credit.

Damn it, next time I'm just going to have a list of what I want so I can hurry up to the $25 mark. Missed out on some great games...

#53 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

I would, but I know it'll all be in crap condition, so I won't.

#54 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:03 AM

all 4 Mario Party games were in stock

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#55 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:05 AM

Thanks OP, I was able to place an order for a few GC games left in stock.

Hopefully GS comes through and ships them as most of the items were picked clean already. :(

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#56 apathylad

apathylad

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:08 AM

Okay, I placed an order, but the tax was applied to the full website price, not the clearance price. Like, if a game is discounted from $10 to $2.50, you'll pay the $10 tax. Is that how it's supposed to work? It seems strange the tax amount ended up being more than a third of the subtotal.

#57 DarkPGR

DarkPGR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:11 AM

God Damnit! The stupid website still doesn't let me finish buying anything at all!

I already had 5 games removed from my cart... they had all the games I am missing from my collection, and all I can do is sit and watch them go away one by one D:
Posted ImagePosted Image

#58 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:11 AM

I'm sad. I can't buy anything at all.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#59 JCAll

JCAll

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:12 AM

Now this is the kind of sale that gets my CAG heart pounding. 75% off, plus CAG16, plus SAVER = 8 games for 15 dollars shipped. F-yeah! Hell, Pokemon XD was more than that by itself.

Crystal Chronicles, Geist, Sonic Riders, Custom Robo, Mario Power Tennis, Fight Night Round 2, Rogue Squadron, Pokemon XD.

Maybe I'll check again tomorrow, see if anything's back in stock.

#60 Zombiekillz9

Zombiekillz9

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:13 AM

so freaking pissed!!! Didn't get to finish my order for mario party 4 and 5 >:(