Gamecube PREOWNED Games & Acc. ALL 75% off at Gamestop online/instore

• Please log in to reply
1014 replies to this topic

#901 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

Actually found a system today, but they would not discount it from the $19.99 price. Said corporate recalled all the games and they already shipped them back. This was one of the GCN consolidation stores.

#902 ZeroUnderOne

ZeroUnderOne

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:15 AM

Actually found a system today, but they would not discount it from the $19.99 price. Said corporate recalled all the games and they already shipped them back. This was one of the GCN consolidation stores.

I don't believe consoles were ever part of this sale. Games and accessories only. At any rate, $20 for a console is a pretty sweet price especially if it is the dol-100 with the digital out port and even more especially if PUR Pro brings it down to $18.

#903 spacegundam0079

spacegundam0079

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

Boo! Got the shaft on instore transfer. The GC games were there .. then they were gone. Was trying to get a few titles for some " newbie " cag's. The manager who is pretty cool with me said likely snatched up by one of his minions. He also said jokes on them almost 75% of the games guaranteed to work wouldn't. Was honest at least. Let me go with a few more guides for my troubles :)
Posted Image

#904 Disposed Hero

Disposed Hero

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

Online stock tracker said that a nearby store had a few Mario Party and Resident Evil titles, as well as Metroid Prime 2 and a few other games. Went to the store today to check it out, and the employee told me that they got rid of all GC games last week. I knew I should have checked it out sooner. :(

#905 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

Yeah. Complaining about a $20 GC system is kinda foolish, especially since they've become scarce at Gamestops, and resellers want at least $40 for them.

Batsugunner.png

#906 mariodog

mariodog

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:18 PM

They actually have a few games in stock now. I thought they got rid of them all? Hopefully, the ones the stores returned will end up on their website though.

#907 ZeroUnderOne

ZeroUnderOne

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

Not sure if the deal is live online still but...

The deal is definitely live in stores, I picked up donkey konga 2 yesterday for 75% off. GBA games are also 75% off if you find a store selling them. I picked up a few at $0.45 for the shells and battery.

#908 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

I don't believe consoles were ever part of this sale. Games and accessories only. At any rate, $20 for a console is a pretty sweet price especially if it is the dol-100 with the digital out port and even more especially if PUR Pro brings it down to $18.

PUR Pro NEVER reduces the price of systems, just games and accessories.

#909 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:00 AM

Yeah. Complaining about a $20 GC system is kinda foolish, especially since they've become scarce at Gamestops, and resellers want at least $40 for them.

Doh, I sold one to a CAG for $18. #-o Bah I've got like 12 or 13 of them anyway.

#910 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:48 AM

Doh, I sold one to a CAG for $18. Bah I've got like 12 or 13 of them anyway.

Yes he said resellers... but just because that's what they want isn't what it's worth, I can get 5 GC's with hookups and controller for $30 ea at a local game store, if they pay for shipping $18-20 is VERY fair for both parties.

#911 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:25 AM

Not complaining, just sayin'. Early in the thread, it was speculated that this may qualify for the 75% off sale making it $5.

Now, the fact that the system looks like it was pulled out of a toilet with dried poo on it and the included MadCatz controller instead of Nintendo manufactured original would be the reasons I would be complaining.

#912 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

Big Restock just happened. Managed to grab RE 1, RE 0, Baten Kaitos, Warioware, Wario World, Gladius, DK Jungle Beat, TMNT, and Starfox Adventures. Couldn't get CAG16 to stack but 15FREE did.

#913 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

If anyone manages to get the component cable let me know, I'll be your best friend for life.

The Comfort Zone

Live/Recorded

#914 lutz

lutz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:52 PM

Just get an older Wii instead. It'd be the same price and it plays Wii games too lol.

#915 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:15 PM

missed warioware...bummed about it...was the one I really wanted...however...I did pick up another 20 games for 24 bucks lol. GC 4 lyfe.
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#916 rlse9

rlse9

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:16 PM

Missed out on the Resident Evil games and the Wario games but I did pick up Starfox, Sonic Mega Collection, Namco Museum 50th, Pinball Hall Of Fame, and WWE Day Of Reckoning 2 for just under $10.

Now Playing:

:wiiu: Mass Effect 3, Super Mario World, FIFA 13

#917 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:18 PM

Big Restock just happened. Managed to grab RE 1, RE 0, Baten Kaitos, Warioware, Wario World, Gladius, DK Jungle Beat, TMNT, and Starfox Adventures. Couldn't get CAG16 to stack but 15FREE did.

Please let us know if any of them turn out to be not coasters.

#918 johnmstewart

johnmstewart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:26 PM

bought several kiddie games for my son - 23 total for $26 + tax
Click the Picture to see My TradeList!

Posted Image

#919 G_F_P

G_F_P

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:50 PM

Man these games are going quick... Was able to grab dbz sagas xmen, hulk: UD and rise of the imperfections, was going to get a lot more but I guess I waited too long, oh well, my GC backlog is huge aanyway spent like 12 bux after shipping and tax

#920 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:11 PM

Only thing I want is some GC controllers. Can't tell you how many crap broken knockoffs I've had to throw away.

#921 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

can't believe I almost missed this:hot: Got:
  • Star Wars Rogue Squadron III Rebel Strike
  • Odama - Game Only
  • Soul Calibur 2
  • Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (dont judge me)
  • Metroid Prime\\:D/
  • SSX On Tour

With Resistance 2 and Americas Test Kitchen, it was $19.38 shipped;) Sooooo...how'd I do?

EDIT: was free15 really an extra 15% off? Essentially making it free:hot: If I missed that...

EDIT2: Epic fail on my part. Canceled the first order to add 15free, and between clicking cancel and checkout everything went OOS. My order still says open, so I'm holding on to faint hope that it will fail to cancel. My bad:cry:

Edited by MrNinjaSquirrel, 08 April 2013 - 11:38 PM.

Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#922 Shadowiii

Shadowiii

Do the Mario!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:35 PM

Oh wow. I had Toadstool Tour and Simpson's Hit And Run in my cart and by the time I hit checkout they were gone. What kind of site doesn't let you reserve things in your cart? Ugh.
Luigi is almost as sexy as me!
Posted Image

Want something really cheap? Try Paradise Seekers, my $1 eBook on Amazon!

Also, check out my blog, where I'm trying to review every game I've ever played!

#923 Shadowiii

Shadowiii

Do the Mario!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:36 PM

Dammit, now Gladius is gone too. Screw it; I don't even want the rest of these anymore. :/
Luigi is almost as sexy as me!
Posted Image

Want something really cheap? Try Paradise Seekers, my $1 eBook on Amazon!

Also, check out my blog, where I'm trying to review every game I've ever played!

#924 awesometown

awesometown

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:40 PM

Didn't get anything super crazy, but managed to snag:

Star Wars Rogue Squadron III Rebel Strike
Soul Calibur 2
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Super Monkey Ball
Time Splitters 2
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Mega Collection

with America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking for 17.XX after tax. Pretty sweet.

#925 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:41 PM

well now I'm bummed. Stupid me trying to save $5:cry:

#926 peruvian_001

peruvian_001

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:50 PM

I got NBA Street Vol 3, if only for the Mario and Luigi playable characters, came out to like 6 or so with the 75% off and 10% from power up rewards, wish some of the other deals were still live, but, I missed out
I BELIEVE IN YOU

Watch me and my buddy stream classic games:

TwitchTV

Follow me on twitter to get updates about when we'll be streaming:

@Peru_el_Campeon

#927 OscillatingFerret

OscillatingFerret

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:51 PM

the question isn't how lucky you got, but how many discs will work?

interestingly some stores near me have gotten preowned and refurb consoles in at some point.

#928 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:54 PM

the question isn't how lucky you got, but how many discs will work?

interestingly some stores near me have gotten preowned and refurb consoles in at some point.

I can't imagine how bad these discs are going to look... they're probably resurfacing all the returns from earlier rounds.

I ordered 24 games back when they started this and only 7 worked. I ordered/picked up Luigi's Mansion 5 different times and not a single copy worked.

Currently playing:

:3ds: Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds - :) 
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#929 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:55 PM

I can't imagine how bad these discs are going to look.

well now I don't feel so bad;)

#930 GE7VOCiiDE

GE7VOCiiDE

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:34 AM

just bought these

Hulk - Game
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Need for Speed: Carbon
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One
FIFA Soccer 06
Fight Night Round 2 plus Super Punch-Out!
X-Men: The Official Game
Bond 007: Nightfire
GUN
Fantastic Four - Game
Ultimate Fighting Championship: Throwdown
Pac-Man World 2 Bundle w/Pac-Man

75% off + 15FREE Coupon + PUR 10% off + Free Shipping - Taxes = exactly $30 total
all those games would have cost me ($116.51)

edit: i was actually charged $22.28 tax was wrong on their part. Woot! Woot!

Edited by GE7VOCiiDE, 09 April 2013 - 12:45 PM.