Gamecube PREOWNED Games & Acc. ALL 75% off at Gamestop online/instore

• Please log in to reply
1014 replies to this topic

#151 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

When I was at GS Monday they had zero GC items...no luck for me.

#152 cero5

cero5

Yuno Gasai is one crazy B****

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

Picked up Resident evil zero it was instock online for a few brief minutes.
locally i picked up star fox adventure,star fox assault and lost kingdoms

#153 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

I would love for a fellow cag to pick up eternal
darkness for me. I want would cover cost, shipping, and then some

Edited by kube00, 10 January 2013 - 01:33 AM.

#154 Gregtastic

Gregtastic

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:31 AM

Grabbed-

8 microphones .23 cents each
Spyro enter the dragonfly CIB .90
Spyro a heros tale CIB 1.13
Xlll CIB .67
Universal studios CIB .45
Ff crystal CIB $1.80
Donkey conga x3 CIB .90 each
Donkey conga jungle beat disc only 1.13
Pokemon channel DO 2.25
Mario dance rev. DO 2.93
Bomber man generation DO 1.35
Star Wars jedi outcast DO 3.37
Capcom vs snk 2 EO 2.25 DO
Chaos field DO .67
Custom Robo DO 2.25
Spirits & spells DO 1.35

I hit 3 stores, 1 had zelda twilight, but he couldn't find it :( figures. Ask the employees to print out a sheet with all the GC games, cuz the stores I hit had ton more in the back. All the discs look great, passed on some good games with horrible discs.

I'm going to go to my GS and ask for a list like you did....my job is in the ghetto and the GS had like 20 games out but looked like 100 in the drawers. But I can't stand the people that work there or visit the store so that's a good idea but not at this one.

Follow @num1greg
TrueAchievements
XBL: Gregtastic

#155 Barney

Barney

Barnito Knows Best!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:31 AM

so the deal doesn't apply to gamecube consoles? because im in need of one..

Posted Image

#156 likeme

likeme

LOVE ME SOME RPG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:39 AM

so the deal doesn't apply to gamecube consoles? because im in need of one..

I'm going to hit up a few pawn shops this week. Two of my gamestops had consoles but were defective

#157 rnocerino

rnocerino

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

Has anybody ordered any Gamecube games and received them yet? Did they include the jewel cases/manuals/etc? Back in the day, corporate sent out a memo to pitch all the cases that were $5 and less.

#158 Frany

Frany

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

Got
Time Splitters Future Perfect (Hooray 40$ Game)
Odama
Shadow the Hedgehog
and One Piece
for 10$ total in store

#159 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

Got Pikmin 2 for $10.71 at the Easton Square GameStop in Columbus, OH. Score!

A word of advice: Call ahead to see if they're still carrying GC games. Don't trust the in-stock tracker on the website. I went to a GameStop thinking they had all sorts of games in stock, only to find out that they were all just shipped back to Texas.

Just a FYI: Some employees at the stores lie about the games being shipped back simply because they're lazy and don't feel like checking the back. One employee tried telling me this and I gave him a hard time enough where he finally gave in and found the games that came up on the store locator. :roll:

#160 TFrank

TFrank

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:03 AM

Just a FYI: Some employees at the stores lie about the games being shipped back simply because they're lazy and don't feel like checking the back. One employee tried telling me this and I gave him a hard time enough where he finally gave in and found the games that came up on the store locator. :roll:

Yea, the guy at one place is telling me they have NO GC games even though the locator says he does.

Sadly, I did not argue the point being tired and not having a smartphone on hand to show him.

#161 likeme

likeme

LOVE ME SOME RPG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:04 AM

Yea, the guy at one place is telling me they have NO GC games even though the locator says he does.

Sadly, I did not argue the point being tired and not having a smartphone on hand to show him.

Just do store pick up. I was able to pick a few that way today.

#162 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:09 AM

Damn looks like I'll have to restore my gc collection via Ebay.

#163 rnocerino

rnocerino

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

Check pawn shops, thrift stores, resale shops, and garage sales in the Spring time. You'll find 'em if your patient. Some of the stuff is going for too much on Ebay. It seems to be there are more BIN's than actual auctions.

Damn looks like I'll have to restore my gc collection via Ebay.

#164 spamfree2

spamfree2

cheap but tasteful ;P

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

Craigslist is a good place to look also. There are lots of stuff to be found for cheap.

#165 Firecrest

Firecrest

BOOMSHALAKALAKA!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

Went in expecting to turn out empty handed, but actually netted a handful of games. Some I already own, others to flesh out my collection:

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life x2
Super Monkey Ball
Star Wars Rogue Leader x2
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory CE
Metroid Prime 2
Pac-Man World 3
Metroid Prime
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (It's still a solid 3D beat-em-up)
Sonic Heroes
Simpsons Hit And Run
Rampage Total Destruction
Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee
Fight Night Round 2 (lol Little Mac)
Evolution Worlds
Batman Vengeance
Chaos Field

All for about $26 and change. Not too bad, I guess.

EDIT: Turns out they handed me the Splinter Cell CE case with nothing even inside of it. I know it's only $1, but still kinda irritating. At least the GS is only a few mins from me so I'll stop by and maybe they can do a swap if they can't locate the disc.

Edited by Firecrest, 10 January 2013 - 05:36 AM.

fs_overall.png

#166 lizard6king6

lizard6king6

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:31 AM

I just bought all the ninja turtles games on eBay for gamecube. All 5 for 50. Not the best deal but instead of hunting got them all at once. Still enjoying my gamecube.

#167 Kikyou1

Kikyou1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:57 AM

Like people before me have said. Everything good is out of stock with in 100 miles of me. I went through some of the greatest GC games but sadly all 10 of them where out of stock online.

smudgingtest1t_zps0bb98303.png
Icon by Kikyou1, Signature by Kikyou1

#168 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:26 AM

Find only 1 copy Finding Nemo (excellent condition) with case & manual & booklet $1.60 :)
"Evil is Funs"

#169 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:31 AM

I went to 2 of my nearest stores and came up with crap. I got Swingers Golf, MC Groovz Dance Craze and WWE Day of reckoning. lol but altogether the 3 combined cost me like $1.50 and i only got them cuz they were complete. But I got some cheap used wii games too like Mad World for $3 still 2 more in a mall here that I can check out tomorrow, might not bother though cuz normally they have nothing for GC games anyway, but since its 5 min from my house I might venture out.

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing
:360:
WWE 2k14

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Dr. Luigi
:3ds: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

#170 argyle

argyle

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:35 AM

Heh, I went around to every nearby GS last year looking for Animal Crossing because I got the itch to revisit that version of it, and every single one of them laughed at me. They told me then that they hadn't carried GC games in a long time.
Posted Image

#171 JCAll

JCAll

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:39 AM

sale still on. maybe caught virus from above poster

*edit mods got that poster. something about football coaches not going to church or something

Ah okay, I got it. When it says Games and Accessories, "accessories" doesn't include things like controllers. How that isn't an accessory, I dunno. Gamestop logic.

#172 Cocojames333

Cocojames333

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:40 AM

Quick question. I can return damaged games to any store correct? I was in a hurry tonight and grabbed some that looked like someone ate them. I want to return them for store credit at a closer GameStop.

#173 themon

themon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:47 AM

I read through and didn't see anyone confirm, are consoles 75 off too or just games/accessories. I figure no but was wondering if anyone knows for sure

#174 lude21

lude21

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:59 AM

Quick question. I can return damaged games to any store correct? I was in a hurry tonight and grabbed some that looked like someone ate them. I want to return them for store credit at a closer GameStop.

Yes

#175 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

Just bought a wii off of ebay and no idea if it can play gamecube games or not since it was used. Might take a chance and go to my local gs that has Mario Party 4 and 5 according to their site.

#176 Rumors

Rumors

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:12 AM

Nothing at my gamestop... Was hoping to replace the winwaker and paper Mario my brother sold on me years ago. Oh well. At least I still have my twin snakes and symphonia I guess

#177 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:18 AM

75% GAMECUBE - 75% off Any Pre-owned GameCube Games and Acc. Expires 1/27/13. Other restrictions may apply.

Noticed this in store today and just tried it out online. Not sure if it was posted before, but I figure it deserves its own thread just to let people know. Granted most Gamestops have a dwindling inventory of Gamecube items, it might be worth checking out to nab what you can before its all gone, similar to the GBA stuff a few years back.

http://www.gamestop....e-cube?nav=1392

Off topic, but does anyone know if the Gameboy Advance games are still on sale since a few years back? I know a couple stores that have some Gameboy Advance games still sitting on their DS shelf.

#178 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:31 AM

Off topic, but does anyone know if the Gameboy Advance games are still on sale since a few years back? I know a couple stores that have some Gameboy Advance games still sitting on their DS shelf.

I'm betting they have Polarium Advance in stock... I still see that one stocked in the DS glass case. I wonder if someone will buy them one day before they got disposed of.

They were still on sale during the summer (at 75% off) but I'm not sure now since the signage has since been taken away. Most stores don't have anything good left since it's been going on for so long (they started clearing them out in 2011 so it's mostly trash left over).

#179 lude21

lude21

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:32 AM

Yup, still 75% off.

#180 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

A bunch of stuff just came back in stock... GOOOO!!

Currently playing:
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - :) :bomb:

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║