Gamecube PREOWNED Games & Acc. ALL 75% off at Gamestop online/instore

• Please log in to reply
1014 replies to this topic

#241 Killerlampshade

Killerlampshade

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:46 AM

Holy crap, I just searched around me and apparently my local GameStops have been wiped out of everything but the really bad stuff.

#242 jbroush99

jbroush99

Old Tickle Feathers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:48 AM

Another restock online!

#243 blcklblskt

blcklblskt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:49 AM

Just restocked online. Couldn't get Kirby's Air Ride again. :(

#244 MHRX

MHRX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

SSBM, Mario Sunshine + a few others back in stock...go go go!

#245 evuong

evuong

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

super smash bros and mario kart back in stock googogogoo

#246 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:53 AM

Smash Bros is OOS but Mario Kart is still available!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#247 kube00

kube00

Grammar Hammer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:58 AM

None of 5 local stores have anything according to the locator I wonder if its worth it to check in person anyways

#248 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:01 AM

Smash Bros is OOS but Mario Kart is still available!

OOS now... tryed to add one more game to get saver and one by one vanish from cart...

#249 cero5

cero5

Yuno Gasai is one crazy B****

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:03 AM

I bought 2 copies of melee and got mario kart

#250 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:04 AM

I bought 2 copies of melee and got mario kart

and you need two copy's why? DX this is why I cant have nice things...

#251 itsoverninethousand

itsoverninethousand

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:07 AM

Don't worry, if he's/she's lucky, only one of them would actually boot up to the menu screen.

#252 cero5

cero5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

LOL well smash bros is the greatest game ever to me.
i already have a copy from nintendo they gave me melee for free when my wii broke down with brawl in it.
Cant have enough smash.

#253 Snowglare

Snowglare

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:14 AM

SSBM and Sunshine disappeared as I was checking out, but my order went through for Mario Golf, Mario Baseball, Mario Kart and MVP Baseball 2005 for $17 shipped.

Not sure I should've bought any of those. Only want Paper Mario to finish off my modest GC collection, but games get a whole lot more tempting when they're under $5.

#254 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:14 AM

i already have a copy from nintendo they gave me melee for free when my wii broke down with brawl in it.
Cant have enough smash.

*rabble* *rabble* More upset I missed the mario kart.

#255 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:16 AM

SSBM and Sunshine disappeared as I was checking out, but my order went through for Mario Golf, Mario Baseball, Mario Kart and MVP Baseball 2005 for $17 shipped.

Not sure I should've bought any of those. Only want Paper Mario to finish off my modest GC collection, but games get a whole lot more tempting when they're under $5.

I've wanted the gc paper mario since the origional on the n64 omg that was good, but I cant find it ANYWHERE!!!

#256 Snowglare

Snowglare

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:22 AM

I should've bought it years ago, but it's always just a bit more than I want to spend. Hasn't gotten any easier to find for cheap.

#257 Hemi

Hemi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:31 AM

Yeah... to think I took for granted those huge bins with gamecube games in em... curse you nostalgia, making me crave gc games...

#258 PokemonRexRay

PokemonRexRay

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:59 AM

Cant have enough smash.

you still dont need two Melees. a new smash is on the way this year. they already announced a new 3DS pokemon. Smash for the WiiU isnt too far off. Let people have one too. you dont need two. Part of me thinks you will go and sell it on ebay.

#259 cero5

cero5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:20 AM

you still dont need two Melees. a new smash is on the way this year. they already announced a new 3DS pokemon. Smash for the WiiU isnt too far off. Let people have one too. you dont need two. Part of me thinks you will go and sell it on ebay.

for the price who wouldnt buy more? it also helps that i attend local tourneys so if they need a back up disc its right there

#260 ssjgoku90501

ssjgoku90501

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:11 AM

I have an extra Mario kart double dash I'm willing to trade or sell

#261 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:44 AM

I should've bought it years ago, but it's always just a bit more than I want to spend. Hasn't gotten any easier to find for cheap.

Circuit City was a great place to pick up new gamecube games on clearance, as well as ps2 and original xbox. Wish I had picked up more before they went out of business.

#262 GrimmTrixX

GrimmTrixX

Finish Him!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:05 PM

theres a lot id get but I need to have the original box and booklet and online you dont always get that right?

XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
Currently Playing

:xb1: Dead Rising 3

:ps3: The Last of Us
:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Kirby Triple Deluxe

#263 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

Yeah, booklet is frequently missing and you're lucky if don't get a crappy generic gamestop box.

#264 BLink

BLink

Since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

Last time I ordered 8 games online, none of them came complete so the deal is good for those who care only about the discs.

#265 ferant316

ferant316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

So I hit a few Gamestops yesterday and the one with the best selection has sent their GameCube games out. They said every GameStop district is picking 1 or 2 larger higher traffic stores to make consolidation stores. So now the smaller stores are shipping their GameCube games to those consolidation stores. This is good if you're near a consolidation store, but bad if your store is the one sending it all out. They're also doing the same for Older LE.

#266 sonicsam

sonicsam

ElectroLife

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

Saw 3 Gamestops in my area each had certain games I wanted, hit up 1 got all the games I had planned to get from their store, went to the 2nd and I was told they didn't have any to try "shopping on their dot com" (lol) then the 3rd said they shipped them out no less than a month ago. Basically, the last game I wanted was MK DD :/ I can never catch a break with that game.. sadface

#267 Glasscocked

Glasscocked

CAG title goes here

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:14 PM

I've wanted the gc paper mario since the origional on the n64 omg that was good, but I cant find it ANYWHERE!!!

Paper Mario TTYD for the Gamecube is probably one of the greatest games ever. I am not exaggerating. I would consider this one of the top 5 games to play before you die.

BTW, thanks OP for the heads up on this thread. Ordered 6 games online just now for $14.82 total. Going to try to hit up my local store at lunch and see if anything is there. Great time to pick up some games we've all missed.

#268 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

Dang. My favorite GS appears to have shipped all of their GC stuff to another store.

#269 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

Paper Mario TTYD for the Gamecube is probably one of the greatest games ever. I am not exaggerating.

Seconded.

I have one last store to hit up today, but so far I've gotten most of what I was missing except Resident Evil 4 and Luigi's Mansion.

I am a little confused as to where all the cover arts/manuals have gone for these games. Almost everything is case only.

#270 ferant316

ferant316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

Seconded.

I have one last store to hit up today, but so far I've gotten most of what I was missing except Resident Evil 4 and Luigi's Mansion.

I am a little confused as to where all the cover arts/manuals have gone for these games. Almost everything is case only.

No kidding. One store I went to must have had 300 games and ONE had its original cover art/manual (and the outside of the case was covered in what appeared to be dried puke.) The rest were Gamestop cases except one that has a black and white printed copy of the cover art.