Mensa Home Test Free

Thanks OP! Always wanted to be part of the society of smarties. ;)

Damn, the website isn't loading. It's a coveted group status, so I bet tons of people are flooding the servers. If they were so smart, they would've predicted this. :lol: The home test is only $18 though.

[quote name='n64ra']finally got it to load.

99 percentile... I'm in![/QUOTE]

Wait, will they legitimately let you in if you do well enough on this test?

Tagged for later, if the site ever comes back.

[quote name='ErezYehuda']Wait, will they legitimately let you in if you do well enough on this test?[/QUOTE]

No idea, but even if they do, there's still something like a 70/year membership fee.

This is a practice test, you have to schedule a time to go take an actual test. It would probably be a good idea to clarify that in the OP.

[quote name='Blade3D']This is a practice test, you have to schedule a time to go take an actual test. It would probably be a good idea to clarify that in the OP.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, didn't see that I have yet to take the test.

[quote name='ErezYehuda']Wait, will they legitimately let you in if you do well enough on this test?[/QUOTE]

That was a joke. I never got the site to load. I highly doubt a non-proctored test would be enough to get in to mensa.

Thanks OP. 98th percentile. Though I'm still trying to figure out what the hell a few of those drawings were supposed to be, so I had a couple pretty wild guesses. Terrible artwork.

Edit: I guess it says "above the 98th percentile." Anyway, the raw score was 77.

bread's done
Back