• Please log in to reply
1364 replies to this topic

#421 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

^Best Buy 2 Day Sale

Thanks. For some reason I couldn't find this.
Posted Image

#422 ck76

ck76

Winter is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

Another poll and deducted more points. So, either I will get all these back in large lump sum at end of the month or might be close to zero. So close to that 250 too when this started...
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#423 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

I would assume then if you are not GCU or silver you will just keep losing points on these polls until 2/23. I am both GCU and silver but the points are no longer adding to my total. They are showing up as 25 for each day but not posting. I hope they all post on 2/24.

Edit: Well that was weird. I just redeemed a $15 RZ cert and it added 125 points to my account for this weeks polls. So strange.

#424 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:25 PM

Things started going weird on me too now, though if you check the 'View Points and Purchases' link on the MRZ website, it details all the points you've entered so far. While the main page and FB app shows 0 points, the earned points page is still showing each 25 poll correctly, so I'd just keep doing the polls and wait until the 23rd for things to be ironed out.

#425 ck76

ck76

Winter is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

I would assume then if you are not GCU or silver you will just keep losing points on these polls until 2/23. I am both GCU and silver but the points are no longer adding to my total. They are showing up as 25 for each day but not posting. I hope they all post on 2/24.

I am GCU and Silver, so not sure what to tell you. As you say on the 24th I might see a deluge of points so fingers crossed.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#426 black_hand313

black_hand313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

Since the maintenance message popped up, I earned 0 points from the last two polls...now my balance is 0 and when I checked I lost 207 points due to 'annual points expiration'. I thought points earned this year weren't counted in the yearly expiration. Not cool, Best Buy :/

#427 steelcurtain11

steelcurtain11

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

I issued a certificate the other day, but then it said my points expire due to the annual clearing (which is stupid).. It showed up weird though:

DATE DESCRIPTION AMOUNT POINTS
02/08/13 Facebook - Poll FREE 25 pts
02/08/13 $5 Reward Zone Certificate $0.00 -250 pts
02/08/13 Annual Point Expiration. See Program Rules. $0.00 -213 pts
02/07/13 Facebook - Poll FREE 25 pts
02/06/13 Facebook - Poll FREE 25 pts

It's weird, I don't know why 213 points got deducted, but I spent 250 to get a certificate.. at least i still got the certificate i think.. but the points i had left over expired I guess..

#428 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

When redeeming points, it must be done LIFO. After doing the 2/4 FB poll, I made a certificate and was down to 11 points. Then on 2/6 they took my 11 points out for point expiration. Either that or they always reset you to 0 points.

#429 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:10 PM

If you guys lost points give BB a call. I lost 151pts, and was credited back 250.

#430 luxuria

luxuria

Don't Forget Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

Neat. What number did you call?

#431 PlumeNoir

PlumeNoir

Ch'p is still a badass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

I'm on the phone with customer support right now. (Why not? I was bored.) I'm now waiting for a second line support because the first level kept telling me that my points were forfeited on the 6th, including the ones I got on the 7th and today. He said at first that points that were supposed to be available by the 6th, but are still pending, were forfeited, but then later said they weren't. Then he tried to explain that the points were redeemed toward a certificate. When I pressed him as to why points added after the 6th kept disappearing, he finally gave up. :lol:

I noticed that when I log into the RZ site, I was at 0. I logged into FB, took today's poll and got the 25 points, putting me at 50 points. (It should only be 49, since I had 24 last night, but I digress.) I logged out of both sites and then logged back into RZ and my points were back at 0.

Mind you, I'm not mad - I just want to make sure that I don't lose my legit points that were to be available this week.

EDIT: Heh, first level was just trying to get me off the phone and transferred me to someone who doesn't handle RZ (but can see what I'm talking about in my account). Being transferred again...

EDIT 2: Spoke to another person who was more knowledgeable. While I couldn't pull off a bonus cert for my trouble (heh), he did say that everyone's account is being checked (???) and that by the 12th, my points gained after the reset will be available; including the 125 points from the polls yesterday and today in addition to my pending 155. (Interesting, in that that should only be 50 points, not 125...)

TL;DR version: I think their system interaction between the FB app and the RZ system flaked out and they're still not sure what's up.

Edited by PlumeNoir, 08 February 2013 - 11:06 PM.

Plume, your solution to everything is sex. [-(

#432 PlumeNoir

PlumeNoir

Ch'p is still a badass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:14 PM

Oh! One other thing I forgot to mention (double-posting this so it doesn't get missed): don't be too quick to jump on your premier silver status. I tried to pull the "I'm PS and should not have lost points" (again, why not?) and was told that I was not at that status.

HOWEVER, the rep told me that I need to have spent $2500 last year to be PS, and I only spent $1050 (or so) last year - that is completely NOT the case. (I only spent several hundred dollars.)

Plume, your solution to everything is sex. [-(

#433 sayu

sayu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:26 PM

156 points taken away because Annual Point Expiration (it was actually more than that, but that's what the site is showing) and both today's and yesterday's poll points disappeared soon after showing up. Can't be bothered to call though.

#434 goodbyetonight

goodbyetonight

Lt. Commander

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

I went from 256 points to 0 but I'm too lazy to call, I'll just wait and see what happens in a few weeks.

98799.pngimages_zps9a2215bc.jpg

#435 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:03 AM

Can someone tell me how to get the 10 points from the phone app? I cannot find that anywhere in the app...

Anyone??? :bouncy:
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#436 Quintessence

Quintessence

The Darkness Consumes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:26 AM

I went from 256 points to 0 but I'm too lazy to call, I'll just wait and see what happens in a few weeks.

Yeah, I'm at 0 now as well, but hopefully in a few weeks everything will be sorted out. If not, there will be a lot of people calling and complaining!

:bouncy: Free Cash and Prizes :bouncy:

Sign-up: PrizeRebel

100% free and quick to earn.

#437 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:23 AM

Yeah. My RZ is stuck at 986 on Bestbuy.com, but on Facebook I'm over 1100. So IDK.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#438 Poor2More

Poor2More

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:00 AM

Love this promotion, earned $35 in certs since it started

Here is what I did to update my RZ point total...

1. Go to FB app, and it should list the correct RZ pt amount
2. Click rewardzone.com link on bottom of app

When I did that, the 200 points I was missing on BestBuy.com/Rewardzone.com was updated immediately to the correct amount and was able to cash out a $35 gift cert.

Edited by Poor2More, 09 February 2013 - 03:13 AM.

Posted Image

#439 Tacosss

Tacosss

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:19 AM

It's fixed for me now. Took the weather poll and the 50 points that disappeared, reappeared right after taking the poll.

#440 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:29 AM

they took 225 points out of my account when I only had 50 points total... awesome service haha
11thsonic_zps28a6dc59.gif?t=1384037144

#441 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

E3 @tokyostomp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:43 AM

i called but had to hang up as the guy was having a very hard time understanding my problem, which was that points were taken off my account. for some reason he cold not grasp it and seemed more concerned with making small chat like commenting on my name and updating my address. after 10-15 nothing was resolved and he still insisted with stupid small chat based on my location (hows the weather, etc) versus actually looking into my concern. i will call back tomorrow and give them an earful.

Edited by tokyostomp, 09 February 2013 - 05:17 AM.

#442 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

Gah, forgot again. I didn't do it at work, so I told myself I'd do it when I got home. Forgot and I just missed by like an hour.

Phooey.

oIi9lub.png

#443 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:31 AM

Finally got enough to redeem a $20 cert
Those refer a friend helps

no points missing here as far as I'm concered

#444 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

Love this promotion, earned $35 in certs since it started

Here is what I did to update my RZ point total...

1. Go to FB app, and it should list the correct RZ pt amount
2. Click rewardzone.com link on bottom of app

When I did that, the 200 points I was missing on BestBuy.com/Rewardzone.com was updated immediately to the correct amount and was able to cash out a $35 gift cert.

Thanks for the tip man. Got my points back.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#445 nas6034

nas6034

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

Logged in to the poll site and had 0 pts. did poll and got 100. logged back on for that trick and still have 0. lost 241pts that were acculmated this year from polls.

To the guy that lost 256pts at pts expiration time they cash you out if you have enough pts so their system is definitely wonky.

#446 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

I had a problem where my points zero'd out. I logged out of FB, into the RZ site itself, then back into the FB app and BOOM everything was back.

#447 ImpurePhoen1x

ImpurePhoen1x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

My points have zeroed out and logging in/out doesn't seem to be working
Posted Image

#448 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

The points are still showing up on my MRZ account page (https://myrewardzone...tsandpurchases/) but not in the app.

#449 strizay

strizay

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

on my MRZ account page it shows 0 points with ( + 69 pending points )

#450 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:33 PM

Why are my recent transactions not showing up yet?

Between 2/3 and 2/23, new transactions will take longer to appear in your account. This is part of year-end account and system maintenance. During this time, you may still issue certificates if you have enough points available. No new transactions and/or points will be reflected in your account until after 2/23.

https://myrewardzone...900a76f800f5efa

Mine still says I've "earned" the points for each day's poll. Last year's points just expired for me btw. Oh well, I only had 10. ;)