Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

• Please log in to reply
1364 replies to this topic

#511 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:52 AM

hmm i got bumped up to Premier Silver.. but no extra points.
hmm anyone knows what's the Crowdsourcing 25 points from?

didn't know there was a daily poll... i only checked every five days... when did this start?

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#512 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:58 AM

Is this dead or is the link broke?

#513 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:19 AM

I just stumbled onto this now... Usually leary of facebook apps, but I signed up, took the poll, and the 25 pts showed up in my account immediately. Hard to argue with that. Thanks OP!

#514 thunder2

thunder2

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:21 AM

hmm i got bumped up to Premier Silver.. but no extra points.
hmm anyone knows what's the Crowdsourcing 25 points from?

didn't know there was a daily poll... i only checked every five days... when did this start?

Crowdsourcing was the "members' choice" vote, IIRC. I think I noticed and started the Facebook activities on the 11th or 12th of January.

#515 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:38 AM

That's odd. They automatically added the 25 points on both the RZ page and the facebook app right after taking the poll, but when I logged back in, my point total in both is back to what it was before the 25 pts (the 25 pt transaction is still showing in my history).

Is that normal with this app deal? Will the correct total show up for me again?

#516 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:44 AM

That's odd. They automatically added the 25 points on both the RZ page and the facebook app right after taking the poll, but when I logged back in, my point total in both is back to what it was before the 25 pts (the 25 pt transaction is still showing in my history).

Is that normal with this app deal? Will the correct total show up for me again?

I take it you haven't actually, you know...*read* this thread, or the last few pages of it. It's tough, I know. All that actual eye movement and translating that data to the brain. So exhausting.

Please read *just two previous pages* and you'll know.

#517 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:48 AM

I take it you haven't actually, you know...*read* this thread, or the last few pages of it. It's tough, I know. All that actual eye movement and translating that data to the brain. So exhausting.

Please read *just two previous pages* and you'll know.

Got it. Best Buy points glitch. I glanced through but overlooked that info, I guess. It's almost 1am, I'm doing 5 things at once, and it's a 27 page thread. Cut me some slack...lol

#518 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:49 AM

Looks like I got 0 points the past two days. Something is definitely glitching out with this deal.

#519 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:51 AM

Crowdsourcing was the "members' choice" vote, IIRC. I think I noticed and started the Facebook activities on the 11th or 12th of January.

thanks! and there's only one Member's Choice so far right? which was the Big Game one was it?

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D

#520 ohram

ohram

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:01 AM

My reward zone account updated and it says the double points I got were from "Annual maintenance points reimbursement"
:twoguns:

#521 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:18 AM

My reward zone account updated and it says the double points I got were from "Annual maintenance points reimbursement"

hmm was it supposed to be there or was it some form of compensation?

#522 Kanokare

Kanokare

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:49 AM

New poll up and new agreement up. Also tomorrow (2/18) you should be able to get 100 points if everything plays out right.

If you are new to GMG and want to receive 2 dollar credit after your first purchase of over 2 dollars, use this REFERRAL.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SOTDgaming - My Youtube channel :)

76561197990616966.png     uc.png

#523 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:28 AM

New poll up and new agreement up. Also tomorrow (2/18) you should be able to get 100 points if everything plays out right.

it's not working for me for some reason. guess i'll wait till tomorrow and hopefully not have no points or something lol
11thsonic_zps28a6dc59.gif?t=1384037144

#524 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:31 AM

it's not working for me for some reason. guess i'll wait till tomorrow and hopefully not have no points or something lol

Same here. It won't load. The actual reward zone page isn't loading right and is all buggy, too, though...so probably just a technical issue on their end with tonight's update.

#525 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:32 AM

same

#526 Kanokare

Kanokare

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:44 AM

Oh weird. I did it earlier than I posted though so might be that. It was something about Presidents and schools.

If you are new to GMG and want to receive 2 dollar credit after your first purchase of over 2 dollars, use this REFERRAL.

#527 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:10 AM

Oh weird. I did it earlier than I posted though so might be that. It was something about Presidents and schools.

i think i was able to do that poll. but wasn't able to do the ultimate space thing so when i came back later to do it the app won't load lol. no big deal i'm sure they will fix it. i already got a $10 psn card from best buy just from this promo so I'm definitely not going to complain about bugs.
11thsonic_zps28a6dc59.gif?t=1384037144

#528 Kanokare

Kanokare

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:47 AM

i think i was able to do that poll. but wasn't able to do the ultimate space thing so when i came back later to do it the app won't load lol. no big deal i'm sure they will fix it. i already got a $10 psn card from best buy just from this promo so I'm definitely not going to complain about bugs.

Oh. And about the Ultimate Space, that will be on the 18th.

#529 Methoes

Methoes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:05 AM

I'm having issue w/ the FB link site too. Keeps giving me error saying that I don't qualify. I missed 2/16 and now hope they get it fix so I won't miss 2/17 and the Ultimate Kitchen Space. Free money going down the drain... :(

#530 Kanokare

Kanokare

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:18 AM

It's down for now. You also have an entire month for Ultimate.

#531 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

Yup it's down right now.

#532 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

Yeah, still down for me too, though last night there was a new terms of service agreement for RZ so clearly everything is being updated.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#533 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:25 PM

Down for me as well. Either just keeps loading or takes me to an error URL.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#534 GundNataku

GundNataku

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:29 PM

Just got this message when I tried to log in.

MyRewardZone.com is Undergoing Maintenance

We should be back online around 5 p.m. (CST). Please try back later. We apologize for any inconvenience.

#535 foxycleo

foxycleo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

Same shit here, just keep cycling on white loading screen :<

#536 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:15 PM

Today's the day with the "Ultimate Kitchen" I think. Maybe that's why they're having problems? I forget how much the living room was worth but IIRC it was a lot.

#537 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

You should see all the bitching on Best Buy's Facebook page. It is like people are dying by the minute because the site is down. Some people need to get a life.
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#538 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

Yeah that Robert guy is a psycho.

default.png2.png

#539 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:02 PM

Today's the day with the "Ultimate Kitchen" I think. Maybe that's why they're having problems? I forget how much the living room was worth but IIRC it was a lot.

It was only 50 points.

EDIT: I just noticed that I have received another $5 certificate even though I haven't redeemed for one since last week. I wonder if it may have to do with that Annual Points adjustment/reimbursement that I've been reading about. Since the fb app hasn't worked for the latest poll, I haven't added any points since Friday late evening. I was at 112.

That gives me $20 in RZ certificates now. The main RZ page won't even load for me so I can confirm that they are there.

EDIT 2: Ok, I see they are there now and my points now show 24. I'll take it! :D

Edited by TXboxGuY, 17 February 2013 - 07:13 PM.

#540 ckehvin

ckehvin

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

Yeah, they seem to have reimbursed some points for me. However, not all of them are there yet.