Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
https://www.facebook.com/bestbuy/app_187400188063684

The User Poll was giving out 25 points a day, reduced to 10, back to 25, and now down to 10 again. Also, polls aren't daily anymore it appears, things are slowing down.

There's a Member's Choice poll, which appears to reset weekly and nets 25 points.

Complete the Ultimate Space activity for 50 points.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did this but it seems to have glitched and gave me 75 total points.

01/09/2013 Earned Points Facebook - Poll - 25
01/09/2013 Earned Points Facebook - Poll - 25
01/09/2013 Earned Points Facebook ¿ Crowsdsourcing - 25

Thanks lp. Put me over 250 so I can get a $5 cert now. :)

Well...it did. Now it's taken those 50 points back. I'm sure they'll show up again eventually.

Nice! I had 247 points that were due to expire at the annual rollover this month, and now it pushed me over. Now I'm sitting at 47 points now, so it looks like my next cert is processing.

EDIT: And the $5 cert is already in my account. Thanks OP!

For the 1st poll it gave me 0 points because I said i am the expert?! Was there a correct response or something?

Thanks OP will hit the 500 points from my purchase from last week

Does anyone remember when they reset the points again?

I'm bummed that the 50 points didn't put me anywhere near 250, so I'm gonna have 130 points expire on 2/5. Oh well, at least it's not 205 like last year...

It seems like there may be a new poll every day. So every 10 days (spending 5 seconds a day) will get you $5 for free to Best Buy. Seems awesome to me.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']It seems like there may be a new poll every day. So every 10 days (spending 5 seconds a day) will get you $5 for free to Best Buy. Seems awesome to me.[/QUOTE]

There's a new poll today! Got another 25 points, putting me over the threshold for a $5 certificate!

I had 197 points that was gonna go to waste before I found this topic. Thanks a ton again, OP!

[quote name='Saix_XIII']It seems like there may be a new poll every day. So every 10 days (spending 5 seconds a day) will get you $5 for free to Best Buy. Seems awesome to me.[/QUOTE]
If that's the case, I feel good about hitting 250 before my points expire. I wish they had this last year...

Thanks, OP. I saw this on Twitter yesterday, but didn't realize the Member's Choice poll gave points to! You can also get 10 points by "referring friends" via the link on the main page.

Just some other info, if you are GCU your points won't expire. I am not sure if this is a premiere silver exclusive feature, but you can bank your points so they don't auto-issue. I do that so I have control over how much they are and when they expire.

Is the new poll "Out with the old and in with the new. What will you trade in at Best Buy?" Cuz I took that one last night, and it's all I see on the User Poll right now. Well, I mean the results.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']That is the new poll if I remember correctly, you might have done it after the switch from yesterdays poll.[/QUOTE]

I just did that one and got points for it, so it's definitely a new one.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']That is the new poll if I remember correctly, you might have done it after the switch from yesterdays poll.[/QUOTE]

damn, that's what i feared. so close to a coupon...

[quote name='Saix_XIII']New poll up, didn't get points for it. I guess it is random or something...dang[/QUOTE]

I got points for it, this is only my second time voting though.

I got extra 10 points from inviting 1 friend. That friend had to go to app but there was no need for an account. Not sure if you can get more than 10 by inviting more than one though. Thx again OP.

It looks like it's a new poll every day. I just did another right now and got another 25 points. That's 100 points for me in the past few days.

Good lookin' out, Sp00ge. I hit the Member's Choice, got the points. But when I do the user poll, I got Zero points! weird. Topping it off, I need one more point for a reward cert! Guess I'll return tomorrow! :)

bread's done
Back