Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

• Please log in to reply
1364 replies to this topic

#661 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:26 PM

It is called Freedom of speech. You use it all the time you just crying and name calling just as they are. What has this world come to. :drool:

Seriously? Take a government class sometime, "Freedom of Speech" as a right is the guarantee to criticize the government without reprisal, not to be a total d-bag. Sadly you have that right too, but it certainly isn't the point of the first amendment which you are clearly referencing.

I started 2-3 weeks ago did each poll i got 110 points now without even cashing in at all. F this store the time in overall i could have worked that hour for more $. They give then they take...

They haven't taken anything. They have simply stopped giving, presumably for a short time while they fix the issues the app is having since they started maintenance on the Reward Zone site in general. The fact they have stopped giving points is not the same as taking away points you have earned. How you, and others fail to understand that is simply beyond me.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#662 opterasis

opterasis

Bullhonkery!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

I have $10 more in RZ certificates than I did a few weeks ago, so I'm personally thrilled. I guess people just forgot how to appreciate things.
My Bluray owned list

http://www.points2sh...p?ref=opterasis

What I've gotten free from points2shop *updated* 1/16/12!
Spoiler

#663 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:35 PM

Wow people are actually complaining about this? I am mean seriously how insufferable does a person need to be to complain about something that is basically free. As if the info they get from the polls somehow is your most private darkest secrets. People need to grow up a little.

#664 ZeroFlame15

ZeroFlame15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

Wow people are actually complaining about this? I am mean seriously how insufferable does a person need to be to complain about something that is basically free. As if the info they get from the polls somehow is your most private darkest secrets. People need to grow up a little.

Yeah that and they are still working out the bugs from the crash. Do you want to spend an Equivalent of $10 at Best Buy just to get 10 RZ Points? So people need to stop complaining about just getting 10 points a day.

#665 strizay

strizay

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

I hate when people have an opinion about other people's opinions. This thread is about BB rewards, not about judging people about their views. Please stay on topic.

#666 black_hand313

black_hand313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:54 PM

Heads up: new poll worth 25 points :) looks like the User Poll is back in business, though Ultimate Spaces and Member's Choice aren't fixed (though I took both before the site went haywire)

It is sad to see how entitled some people on here can get. I'm surprised they've continued with it this long: essentially $15 a month not counting bonuses. Yeah it's sad Best Buy keeps screwing up but I see this program as a gift :D

#667 ARsignal11

ARsignal11

Pirate King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:59 PM

Heads up: new poll worth 25 points :) looks like the User Poll is back in business, though Ultimate Spaces and Member's Choice aren't fixed (though I took both before the site went haywire)

Niiiiiice. The mobile app poll was worth 10 points to begin with, so I was assuming that wasn't the new poll. Glad to hear they are still offering the 25 RZ points though. It's really a great service and I agree....the people who are complaining about free stuff are all just sad.

#668 bigassboy

bigassboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

Looks like the kitchen app moved back to tomorrow, guess I will try it again to see if I get more points from it.
Posted Image

#669 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

Just confirming, I did the post President's Day poll and I got 25 points, good to hear all around.

#670 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

Got 25 pts for the new poll and 25 pts for members choice vote.

#671 MiraiLink

MiraiLink

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:08 PM

People can't stop bitching now. lol

Though I gotta say, the program is still glitchy. My points have been having random fluctuations over the pass three days. It goes up and down a couple hundred points. I have no idea what I actually have. :-?
Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about Rock n' Roll. - Shigeru Miyamoto

#672 ck76

ck76

Winter is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

Got 25 pts for the new poll and 25 pts for members choice vote.

Happy to see it continue, great promotion.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#673 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

Yeah, just tried it and got 25 so yesterday was a false alarm. I haven't even looked at any fb comments, people there are usually crazy unreasonable.

#674 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

member's choice is up!
11thsonic_zps28a6dc59.gif?t=1384037144

#675 tk_tymes

tk_tymes

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

It's so sad and people should be very embarrassed complaining about something they weren't even sure about despite being told multiple times that the 10 point survey was an old one

#676 mwc547

mwc547

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:52 PM

got 25 points for the poll today and i just started this a day ago. 25 points for ultimate kitchen and member's choice as well.
Posted Image

#677 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

Glad to see its back to 25 pts, but if I was BB I would have shut the whole thing down after all those whiny little bitches started complaining on the BB Facebook page.

#678 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:09 PM

Its better for Best Buy to have this promo. They actually do things with the stats at times and giving someone 15 dollars ensures they come in the store and likely spend more anyways.

#679 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

Glad to see its back to 25 pts, but if I was BB I would have shut the whole thing down after all those whiny little bitches started complaining on the BB Facebook page.

These aren't everyday 25 points like the User Polls were. Tonight when the poll resets it will be 10 points again. I'm not complaining though. :)

Have to wonder if the whole thing might have been a SNAFU and they always intended the User Polls to be 10 but somehow it got mixed up with the other 25 point activities.

#680 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

What leads you to think it will be 10 again tonight?

#681 steelcurtain11

steelcurtain11

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

I'm not even sure what to buy with all of these certificates I have. $25 and working towards $30, plus my girlfriend's account has $15. It's not possible to use another accounts certificate code on your accounts order is it?

If they don't expire, then I might just save them up and put it towards the new consoles coming out.

#682 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

I'm not even sure what to buy with all of these certificates I have. $25 and working towards $30, plus my girlfriend's account has $15. It's not possible to use another accounts certificate code on your accounts order is it?

If they don't expire, then I might just save them up and put it towards the new consoles coming out.

That might get your account flagged and your orders canceled. You're not suppose to use other peoples RWZ certs. Just save them up until there's something you want.

#683 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

They *do* expire, so I'd be mindful of the expiration of *each* certificate.

As for what to spend them on, there's always something useful. If they'll let you use them to buy an Amazon Kindle gift card with them, then that's just about perfect: Kindle GCs can be used to buy *anything* on Amazon, not just Kindle books and stuff. It's a great way to spend Best Buy GCs or certificates.

Other than that, there's always batteries if you don't have anything major to spend them on, and you're about to lose them. I actually bought batteries using certificates this past week. Sure, they were ridiculously overprices batteries, but I needed them right at that moment, and they cost me a total of like $.60 for two 9-volt batteries. Better that than actually paying for them, or worse: driving to find some.

#684 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

I have used it on stuff ive bought and my store hasn't said anything about it.

#685 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

They DO EXPIRE. The most recent ones I've redeemed for have an expiration date of June.

#686 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

They DO EXPIRE. The most recent ones I've redeemed for have an expiration date of June.

Which is why you should bank and generate when you need them (premier silver only though).

I suppose putting your cert limit really high and then lowering it to generate one would be a way to do this too. Can non silver members change this from $5?

#687 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:13 PM

Which is why you should bank and generate when you need them (premier silver only though).

I suppose putting your cert limit really high and then lowering it to generate one would be a way to do this too. Can non silver members change this from $5?

Yup, you can change it from $5. I made mine redeem at $20. I'm glad they went back to the 25 pts! :D
Posted Image

#688 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

what is the lowest cash value kindle gc? I don't see them on the site...
11thsonic_zps28a6dc59.gif?t=1384037144

#689 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:22 PM

what is the lowest cash value kindle gc? I don't see them on the site...

$25.

#690 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

25 pts for the poll & 25 pts for the members choice just put me up to a $20 cert. ha-pay, ha-pay, ha-pay