Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

• Please log in to reply
1364 replies to this topic

#781 Cfranchise13

Cfranchise13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:36 AM

Wait, I didn't realize you could have two people put points into the same RZ account till I read through this thread...

Should the Mrs. and I just put points in the same account then? Or was that a bug? She created a new RZ account for herself when this promo started, but if both of us can get points on the same one that would be preferable, as our original one under my name is silver.

#782 Saiyan

Saiyan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:03 AM

Wait, I didn't realize you could have two people put points into the same RZ account till I read through this thread...

Should the Mrs. and I just put points in the same account then? Or was that a bug? She created a new RZ account for herself when this promo started, but if both of us can get points on the same one that would be preferable, as our original one under my name is silver.

I've tried it with a friend before, but when he logged in with my BB info it showed that the poll was already completed. Not sure how anyone else managed to make it work. Figured it was all tied to the BB account, not FB.

#783 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:30 AM

Customer service (for Silver members at least) is pretty good. I received 1,500 points this month from them. Got 500 from asking why my Facebook points kept disappearing and 1000 from complaining about not being able to access the site to print my certificates.

wtf. is there a separate line for silver? I never get random points/gcs thrown at me whenever there are issues. with the shit I've dealt with in store last year I should have gotten a few hundred dollars by now

#784 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:36 AM

damn... i should complain next time the site is acting crazy...................... lol i could always use some free points

fs_lastplayed.png

#785 Saiyan

Saiyan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:38 AM

wtf. is there a separate line for silver? I never get random points/gcs thrown at me whenever there are issues. with the shit I've dealt with in store last year I should have gotten a few hundred dollars by now

Yep. 1-866-RZ-PREMR (1-866-797-7367)

They can be ridiculously generous with points sometimes. One time I got $50 worth of points because of a pre order issue. I think it was because I never got my $20. The points they give you are listed as "Customer Satisfaction" BTW.

#786 Puppet Master

Puppet Master

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:57 AM

You got 0 Points! Yeah!

Same thing here oh well doesn't change my opinion hell nothing can make me think Best Buy isn't shit but I'll take advantage of them till they die off anyways.

Zoombucks - http://www.zoombucks...f=Puppet-Master
InstaGC - http://www.instagc.com/59976 - Like this one since you can get 2% back from most Amazon purchases

#787 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:38 AM

You got 0 Points! Yeah!

Ditto, third time now for me in the past week and no they don't show up later. As soon as I hit my goal I think I'm done with this.

#788 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:38 AM

Yay for 0 Points. :lol: Oh well.

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#789 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:24 PM

Mine said 0 points but then added the 10 points to my total right away.

#790 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

the 10 point sadness, but oh well still free money. still pays for an xbl subscription

#791 MICHAE2414

MICHAE2414

We'll get there soon.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

Just cashed out the RZ certificates I got from this Facebook app thingy to get a PSN card. Just 10 points at a time...
Posted Image

#792 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:50 AM

I love how many people are complaining about the 10 free points now. Sure, 25 was better, but its still Best Buy giving me $10 of BB money for a few facebook clicks. That's a win.

#793 NinjaPenguin777

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:51 AM

I love how many people are complaining about the 10 free points now. Sure, 25 was better, but its still Best Buy giving me $10 of BB money for a few facebook clicks. That's a win.

Thinking the exact same thing. Same goes for Bing rewards. These things take up maybe 5-10 minutes at most.

Formerly known as slickkill77

#794 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:18 AM

Thank you for voting You got 0 points

#795 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:25 AM

Thinking the exact same thing. Same goes for Bing rewards. These things take up maybe 5-10 minutes at most.

5 mins x 25 days is 125 mins for $5 you make more mowing peoples lawn and many many other things. Time is money people forget that these days. When on death bed you will wish you never bothered. People begging on st get more to in 125 mins. muhaha i gave up on bing and this now.

#796 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:31 AM

i takes more like 1 minute at most, lol.

#797 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:43 AM

5 mins x 25 days is 125 mins for $5 you make more mowing peoples lawn and many many other things. Time is money people forget that these days. When on death bed you will wish you never bothered. People begging on st get more to in 125 mins. muhaha i gave up on bing and this now.

Yeah, and mowing a lawn takes actual physical effort, unlike moving a mouse with your right hand and clicking a few times. Time may equal money, but time is worth a hell of a lot less if it doesn't come with equal effort. :roll:

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#798 darrenaw9

darrenaw9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:46 AM

0 points....again

#799 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:50 AM

Same thing here oh well doesn't change my opinion hell nothing can make me think Best Buy isn't shit but I'll take advantage of them till they die off anyways.

wat

#800 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:51 AM

You do realize that you just spent 10 minutes writing a useless post on an internet messageboard criticizing people for wasting time, right?

#801 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:45 AM

ok everyone, im not sure why noone has just refreshed their page...
but it says 0 points 60% of the time as bestbuy forums have stated.
but once you refresh your points are in your account 99% of the time.

Not for me. I'm fully aware of the delay you might get between the app and your rewards account sometimes, but when I've gotten 0 points a few times they never show up.

#802 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

it takes me maybe 25 seconds to do this poll everyday on my phone while on the toilet (at work on the clock btw). so I see it as getting paid by two places to take a poop. that's my logic

#803 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

It takes about 10-15 seconds to do the poll when on my computer. Maybe 30 if I'm doing it on my phone and not on a wi-fi...

Not counting the other things (member's choice, ultimate space, etc.) you wind up with 3,650 point a year, or roughly $73 in free Best Buy money. For what should easily be under 2 hours of your year since the added time seems to matter.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#804 captainenforcer

captainenforcer

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

I'm on the computer wasting time anyways, lol. So I might as well work my way getting free money.

#805 Methoes

Methoes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

FYI - For those who haven't done the 25 Points Ultimate Space Kitchen do so as they fixed the problem.

Home Gym starts in two days...

#806 CoruptAI125

CoruptAI125

Subs B4 Dubs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:29 PM

FYI - For those who haven't done the 25 Points Ultimate Space Kitchen do so as they fixed the problem.

Home Gym starts in two days...

Thanks, I didn't notice earlier because the top bar said it starts in 1 day 9 hours. Of course I picked the double oven because double ovens are badass.

#807 strizay

strizay

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:05 PM

OP title needs updated, it's no longer 25 points per day but 10

#808 DurbanBrown

DurbanBrown

to the MOON

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:54 PM

Yea i noticed i only got 10 today

Zombies-Sig.jpg

last.fm: shroomer1999                                                                  Designed By Lilchiji

#809 boagman

boagman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:22 AM

New poll for 10 points today as well, and *in addition*, the kitchen is finally open, but it's only worth 25 points for completing it, just so's ya knows. Still, more is more.

#810 parker99

parker99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

35 points earned today. Now 10 more for $5. Wish they'd go back to 25 points a day.