• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

Thanks much!

#242 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

This was my first every best buy poll. This thread is hidden pretty well. I never check out free stuff.

Is it weird I used a fake facebook account so it wouldn't clutter up my regular account?

I know what you mean...who would guess that threads about free offers would be in the Contests & Free Stuff subforum? BLOWS THE MIND

uc.png

#243 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

I know what you mean...who would guess that threads about free offers would be in the Contests & Free Stuff subforum? BLOWS THE MIND

Posted Image

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#244 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

I just got my second cert from this. Slightly off topic does anyone know if the certs can be applied to a existing order like a pre-order?

#245 The Prize Fighter Inferno

The Prize Fighter Inferno

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

There was a new poll up about New Year's Resolutions, but when I tried to cast my vote I got repeated errors. Hopefully it'll be up and working soon.

They also finally gave me points from the polls I had done and not gotten credit for last week.

#246 GDark

GDark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

Yeah same here, weird. ^ Glad to hear they're giving those points.

#247 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

getting the same error too... Oh well :)
Posted Image

#248 vic_x51

vic_x51

World Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:44 AM

Yea since earlier this wensday I kept checking back but that new years pole stayed messed up

#249 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

There was a new poll up about New Year's Resolutions, but when I tried to cast my vote I got repeated errors. Hopefully it'll be up and working soon.

They also finally gave me points from the polls I had done and not gotten credit for last week.

1) same here
2) weird, my points have always been instant.

trying to cash these into reward certs as quick and often as i can before they reset my pending points

#250 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:06 PM

Same error. Hope they fix it soon.

#251 Yannie Boy

Yannie Boy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:15 PM

I'll echo the error for the poll. So close to the next cert. this would've got me right at it.

Yannie+Boy.png

fs_lastplayed.png

#252 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

damn i missed total of 5 days already. Thats 125 pts. Thats $2.50

#253 tmw214

tmw214

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:37 PM

The poll seems to be working now. I just got my 25 pts
Earn Amazon Gift Cards and more just for searching and watching videos
Posted Image

#254 cbulas1

cbulas1

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

Wow I just stumbled upon this thread too!

The New Year's resolution poll gave me 25 points immediately.

When is the annual point expiration day? Early February? Do you think I'll be able to accumulate 47 points from this FB app before my 203 points expire? How often do they put a new poll up on the app?

EDIT: Whoa! Turns out no one has to answer any of my questions! I clicked around in the app some more, and was able to get well over the points I needed to be issued another $5 reward certificate! If you haven't already, be sure to take advantage of the "Get points for..." offers on the app's Member's Choice and Ultimate Space tabs!

Where has this thread been all my life? Thanks, OP!

#255 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

They fixed it. You can go back and do it now. This is great, every 10 days you can a $5 RZ cert.

#256 ck76

ck76

Winter is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

Failed to get my points again today, hope there is a delayed response on yesterday and today for me
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#257 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

1) same here
2) weird, my points have always been instant.

trying to cash these into reward certs as quick and often as i can before they reset my pending points

Best Buy does not reset your points. There is truth behind it, but it has been taken to an extreme. If you have 422 points in your account you will get a $5 certificate and the other 172 points will go away.

Does that still think? Yes, but not as bad as losing all 422 points. Plus there are ways around it.

1. Be Premiere Silver, not really ideal and I understand how this is not a real solution
2. Be Gamers Club Unlocked, seeing how this is CAG and how overall the program has been great due to some useful coupons and the $20 pre-order bonuses this is much more likely.
3. Have a RZ credit card, not ideal either, but an option none-the-less.
4. Call up RZ customer service and explain to them the situation, you should easily get your remaining points back. If that person refuses, call back again and be a bit angry about how the last person treated you. If that person still does not do it, call back one final time and be really ticked off and ask for a supervisor.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#258 kdiddy1989

kdiddy1989

2011 NBA Champions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

Anyone else having issues with filling out the living room? Whenever I select the spot in the room (ie Receivers, Blu-Ray Players, etc) I get the list of choices for that spot, but I'm unable to add them. It's like my 'ADD' button next to the choices are dead.

Interested to see if anyone else has experienced this? Could just be my computer for some reason.

#259 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

Anyone else having issues with filling out the living room? Whenever I select the spot in the room (ie Receivers, Blu-Ray Players, etc) I get the list of choices for that spot, but I'm unable to add them. It's like my 'ADD' button next to the choices are dead.

Interested to see if anyone else has experienced this? Could just be my computer for some reason.

I had same issue but when I went to another computer I was able to see my choices had been added.

#260 Methoes

Methoes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

I think I figured out why some people are showing that they got "zero" points when filling out the polls daily.

You might have FB up in another CPU. (For me... my FB is logged in at work PC and home PC) So, make sure you close out one of them before doing the poll.

Another way to reset the page after you do the poll is go into the "My Account" and this should update your BBPoints. I works for me everytime.

#261 po00op

po00op

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

Dang, I wish I knew about this sooner. Thanks!

#262 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

That was a quick 100 points. Thanks OP! :D

#263 thane_of_the_shadow

thane_of_the_shadow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

Thanks! Beats waiting 35 days for points to be available!

#264 Methoes

Methoes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:18 AM

So Much Data To Store Poll is up (1/25)

#265 st4nd4u

st4nd4u

as above, so below

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

Does anyone know how long this promotion is going to be active for? It's kind of hard to believe that considering you can obtain a $5 credit every 5 days, that they would keep this going too long. But I'm not complaining lol.
11thsonic_zps28a6dc59.gif?t=1384037144

#266 D0RC

D0RC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

Can you use certs for $5 down pre-orders?

#267 ck76

ck76

Winter is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:24 PM

Does anyone know how long this promotion is going to be active for? It's kind of hard to believe that considering you can obtain a $5 credit every 5 days, that they would keep this going too long. But I'm not complaining lol.

From the room promotions, looks good for least another month or two.

My guess is they will at a cut the amount from 25 to 10 or they will cap the total amount of points one can get from this.

Until then I will be doing it every day.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#268 nas6034

nas6034

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:01 AM

How are you getting $5 every 5 days if it is 25pts per day?

#269 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:16 AM

no update today? The user poll was the storage question last night and seems to be the same now...

#270 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:27 AM

no update today? The user poll was the storage question last night and seems to be the same now...

It hasn't yet been 24 hours since I took that poll. I believe the change over occurs in another couple of hours. 12:00 A.M. EST perhaps. -- if it is a Monday thru Friday thing.

Edited by TXboxGuY, 26 January 2013 - 03:38 AM.