Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir - $10.70 with FSSS elligible @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:53 AM

Interesting little game if you want something different for your 3DS.

Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir sold by Budge Video Games, Inc. and fulfilled by Amazon for $10.70 and eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping: LINK

Game currently trades in for $10.50 at Best Buy with max promos if you can get it quick enough and play through it in a hurry (only takes about 3 hours to beat).

Edited by BudzMcGee, 10 January 2013 - 10:49 PM.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#2 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

Game currently trades in for $14.70 at Best Buy with max promos if you can get it quick enough and play through it in a hurry (only takes about 3 hours to beat).

Just want to note that it trades in for $10.50 and not $14.70.

#3 ChernobylCow

ChernobylCow

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

Interesting little game if you want something different for your 3DS.

Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir sold by Budge Video Games, Inc. and fulfilled by Amazon for $10.70 and eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping: LINK

Game currently trades in for $14.70 at Best Buy with max promos if you can get it quick enough and play through it in a hurry (only takes about 3 hours to beat).

Haha, I was wanting to read your backlog bit about this game. I'll never own this system and it'll probably be a long, long time before I get to play another horror game w/ a camera mechani.

#4 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:50 AM

At about $11, I might give it a try.

#5 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

Just want to note that it trades in for $10.50 and not $14.70.

I'll update the OP, I didn't double check (I literally traded it for $14.70 2 days ago).

Haha, I was wanting to read your backlog bit about this game. I'll never own this system and it'll probably be a long, long time before I get to play another horror game w/ a camera mechani.

I actually just posted my Backlog Quest article on Spirit Camera right before posting the price here. It's why I saw that it was going for that price. :lol:

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#6 Gandor

Gandor

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:47 AM

Thanks OP, was on the wife's wishlist