DJ Hero 1 & 2 $2.49 BB Clearance YMMV

faceless007

CAGiversary!
Might just be local to the Best Buy at South Coast Plaza CA, but there were a bunch of DJ Hero 1 and 2 (game only) on a clearance section for $2.49 each. Pretty sure all 3 consoles were represented, although I think for the Wii only 2 was there. Also Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (X360) was $5.

[quote name='faceless007']Might just be local to the Best Buy at South Coast Plaza CA, but there were a bunch of DJ Hero 1 and 2 (game only) on a clearance section for $2.49 each. Pretty sure all 3 consoles were represented, although I think for the Wii only 2 was there. Also Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (X360) was $5.[/QUOTE]

did they have yellow stickers on them ? my bestbuy has a ton of copys of both. if this is chain wide i wonder if these are flippable somehow

Yup, I live near South Coast Plaza and noticed a bunch of DJ Hero games for $2.50 they also had the Soul Calibur V CE awhile back for $20. I took the last Saints Row The 3rd CE. :D

[quote name='faceless007']Might just be local to the Best Buy at South Coast Plaza CA, but there were a bunch of DJ Hero 1 and 2 (game only) on a clearance section for $2.49 each. Pretty sure all 3 consoles were represented, although I think for the Wii only 2 was there. Also Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (X360) was $5.[/QUOTE]

Hey I work right by there!
Yeah they had those for a while now. Soul caliber V was also $20. Idk if you can combine with the coupon. Ymmv as usual

[quote name='BryanDGAF']Hey I work right by there!
Yeah they had those for a while now. Soul caliber V was also $20. Idk if you can combine with the coupon. Ymmv as usual[/QUOTE]

the normal price for the scv ce is 39.99 i beleave so that 19.99 price is ymmv. the coupons dont stack with ymmv prices as i tried to do that recently with the red faction copuon. the clearance price was 14.99 and the coupon didnt work :(

[quote name='Francision']Yup, I live near South Coast Plaza and noticed a bunch of DJ Hero games for $2.50 they also had the Soul Calibur V CE awhile back for $20. I took the last Saints Row The 3rd CE. :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BryanDGAF']Hey I work right by there!
Yeah they had those for a while now. Soul caliber V was also $20. Idk if you can combine with the coupon. Ymmv as usual[/QUOTE]

I'm going to stalk both of you.

[quote name='shibaraski']OC represent[/QUOTE]

33138109.jpg

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I'm going to stalk both of you.[/QUOTE]

I remember around October I saw some guy trade in plenty of wii titles from what I saw. CAG was all I was thinking of at the time

Great games, I bought DJ Hero when it was on sale for around $50 with the turntable controller years ago, and I snagged DJ Hero 2 from Target (game only) when it was around $10.

[quote name='tuffguycore']I'd grab these if I can find the turntable set up for relatively cheap...[/QUOTE]

Or 2 turntables...

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Such great games.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, enough content for both that I haven't even bought DLC yet. I also have two turntables (and a microphone).

[quote name='strait edge follower']did they have yellow stickers on them ? my bestbuy has a ton of copys of both. if this is chain wide i wonder if these are flippable somehow[/QUOTE]
I seriously doubt these would be flippable at all. They've been worth next to nothing at GameStop and Amazon for quite a while now.

[quote name='Shimrra']How hard is it to find this turntable?[/QUOTE]

I could have sworn I saw standalone turntables for $10 at Best Buy.

Might have been KMart or Toys R Us though.

Hmm. My memory isn't what it used to be.

Those of you still looking for the turntables might want to check Big Lots. They had the normal bundles and the ones with 2 turntables/mic quite a while back (I think $15 and $25, respectively), and some are still floating around in the stores.

bread's done
Back