DJ Hero 1 & 2 $2.49 BB Clearance YMMV

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 faceless007

faceless007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

Might just be local to the Best Buy at South Coast Plaza CA, but there were a bunch of DJ Hero 1 and 2 (game only) on a clearance section for $2.49 each. Pretty sure all 3 consoles were represented, although I think for the Wii only 2 was there. Also Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (X360) was $5.

#2 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:53 AM

You're my hero

#3 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:54 AM

Might just be local to the Best Buy at South Coast Plaza CA, but there were a bunch of DJ Hero 1 and 2 (game only) on a clearance section for $2.49 each. Pretty sure all 3 consoles were represented, although I think for the Wii only 2 was there. Also Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (X360) was $5.

did they have yellow stickers on them ? my bestbuy has a ton of copys of both. if this is chain wide i wonder if these are flippable somehow
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#4 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:33 AM

Such great games.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#5 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:06 AM

Yup, I live near South Coast Plaza and noticed a bunch of DJ Hero games for $2.50 they also had the Soul Calibur V CE awhile back for $20. I took the last Saints Row The 3rd CE. :D
Posted Image

#6 BryanDGAF

BryanDGAF

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:49 AM

Hey I work right by there!
Yeah they had those for a while now. Soul caliber V was also $20. Idk if you can combine with the coupon. Ymmv as usual

#7 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:51 AM

Yeah they had those for a while now. Soul caliber V was also $20. Idk if you can combine with the coupon. Ymmv as usual

the normal price for the scv ce is 39.99 i beleave so that 19.99 price is ymmv. the coupons dont stack with ymmv prices as i tried to do that recently with the red faction copuon. the clearance price was 14.99 and the coupon didnt work :(
Currently playing
:ps4: strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

690739.png

#8 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:56 AM

Yup, I live near South Coast Plaza and noticed a bunch of DJ Hero games for $2.50 they also had the Soul Calibur V CE awhile back for $20. I took the last Saints Row The 3rd CE. :D

I'm going to stalk both of you.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#9 shibaraski

shibaraski

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:00 AM

OC represent

#10 TheGamingGuy

TheGamingGuy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:13 AM

OC represent

Spoiler

#11 BryanDGAF

BryanDGAF

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

I'm going to stalk both of you.

I remember around October I saw some guy trade in plenty of wii titles from what I saw. CAG was all I was thinking of at the time

#12 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

Great games, I bought DJ Hero when it was on sale for around $50 with the turntable controller years ago, and I snagged DJ Hero 2 from Target (game only) when it was around $10.

oIi9lub.png

#13 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

I'd grab these if I can find the turntable set up for relatively cheap...

#14 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

I'd grab these if I can find the turntable set up for relatively cheap...

Or 2 turntables...

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#15 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

Such great games.

Ditto, enough content for both that I haven't even bought DLC yet. I also have two turntables (and a microphone).

#16 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

did they have yellow stickers on them ? my bestbuy has a ton of copys of both. if this is chain wide i wonder if these are flippable somehow

I seriously doubt these would be flippable at all. They've been worth next to nothing at GameStop and Amazon for quite a while now.

#17 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

How hard is it to find this turntable?

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#18 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

Or 2 turntables...

and a microphone!

#19 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

How hard is it to find this turntable?

I could have sworn I saw standalone turntables for $10 at Best Buy.

Might have been KMart or Toys R Us though.

Hmm. My memory isn't what it used to be.

oIi9lub.png

#20 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

Bottle and cans...

the_it_crowd_moss.jpgdefault.png

#21 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

Bottle and cans...

Clap you hands baby clap yo handzzzz

:applause:

#22 samone

samone

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

I got an xbox 360 turntable for a cheap ps3 or xbox 360 somthingarother.

#23 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

Those of you still looking for the turntables might want to check Big Lots. They had the normal bundles and the ones with 2 turntables/mic quite a while back (I think $15 and $25, respectively), and some are still floating around in the stores.