Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $10 (PC Download Only) @ Ubisoft Store

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 griffinup

griffinup

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:18 AM

The Ubisoft Store/Uplay has the PC version of Ghost Recon: Future Solider for $10.20. Digital Deluxe is $11.90. Sale lasts until Jan. 14th at 10 AM PST.

Regular:
http://shop.ubi.com/...uctID.194107100

Deluxe:
http://shop.ubi.com/...xe-Edition.html

#2 zakai

zakai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

Hrm, does Ubisoft still have that 'can only download for 30 days after purchase' policy? That turned me off from most direct-from Ubi purchases.

I also found that Ubi offered no help when I asked them about how to get access to the downloadable game I had purchased (Splinter Cell: Conviction). I believe their response was to just buy it again; they also lightly scolded me that I should've bought their extended download service. Way to support their former customers.

#3 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

Hrm, does Ubisoft still have that 'can only download for 30 days after purchase' policy? That turned me off from most direct-from Ubi purchases.

I also found that Ubi offered no help when I asked them about how to get access to the downloadable game I had purchased (Splinter Cell: Conviction). I believe their response was to just buy it again; they also lightly scolded me that I should've bought their extended download service. Way to support their former customers.

Yeah, all that was clear BS and bad policies. Since they launched UPlay, they've done away with that silly policy and the 30 day limit. I bought some of their games this summer and I can still access and DL them today.

That said, if you don't want to support them directly after the way they screwed you over before, it'd be very understandable!

Edit:
Also, if you still have your keys from the games you bought back then there is a small possibility you can get access to them still. Some CAG posted a workaround to add games to your UPlay account so it might work for you.

#4 zakai

zakai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

Yeah, all that was clear BS and bad policies. Since they launched UPlay, they've done away with that silly policy and the 30 day limit. I bought some of their games this summer and I can still access and DL them today.

That said, if you don't want to support them directly after the way they screwed you over before, it'd be very understandable!

Edit:
Also, if you still have your keys from the games you bought back then there is a small possibility you can get access to them still. Some CAG posted a workaround to add games to your UPlay account so it might work for you.

Thanks for the tip; will definitely look into that. :)

But yeah, the experience had definitely pushed me towards Steam when considering Ubisoft games these days. Haha. If they've changed it, then that's cool.

#5 Caine

Caine

That's my cocaine.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

Ubi isn't letting me spend my money. Keep getting server error. oh well I guess

fs_pc.png

KaseiVallis.png