Back to the Future or Deadliest Warrior $4.99 New at GameStop B&M

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
[quote name='Saix_XIII']I have BttF digital, but I may just get it physical for that price.[/QUOTE]

BTTF is also a new set of trophies and a PLATINUM as well for the disc. The trophies themselves are the same but you get to do them all over again from the digital version. I snagged the disc back in June when Best buy had them for $10.

[quote name='Cocojames333']Anyone else having trouble getting the pick up in store option to work? It keeps redirecting me.[/QUOTE]Worked just fine for me on two pickups.

Thanks for posting, OP; I placed one copy of each version of BttF on hold. I intend to keep the :ps3: version and trade in the :wii: version to Best Buy for $8.40 after bonuses.

back to the future i decent, brings you back to the point and click puzzle/adventure games.

Deadliest warrior is terrible, but I got it free when bestbuy had it free with coupon.

Put in a couple of hold requests at stores that show " Low Stock". Hopefully, one of them comes through since it's oos everywhere else.

I still regret missing out on the deal for BttF at BB a while back. My local BBs were oos by the time I decided to bite. It didn't help that I didn't make up my mind until a couple of hours before closing on the last day of the deal.

thanks op. I have the digital version of BTTF as well from PS+, but I'd rather have the disc version for this price to clean up some room up my hdd. I put a hold request at the one store near me that says it's in stock.

Thanks! Just did an in store pick up for the PS3 one, so I'm hopeful!

Deadliest Warrior is fun, for people on the fence, I got a copy for free from Best Buy during that coupon fiasco they did. It's nothing special, but I wouldn't have felt slighted paying $5 for it. It's better with someone though, from what I understand.

Had back to the future when it was free on the PS. Not a bad game, but not something I would buy.

Deadliest Warrior, got for free also from BB. What a horrible ass game. No wonder it received 1 and 2 star reviews. Save your money and your gas on this one.

D'oh. Closest copy of BttF Wii is 40 miles away. Not worth it.

Has there been any talk of BttF getting ported to the 360? I'd love to have this in HD, but I don't have a PS3.

Thanks OP, I'll just let the fates decide if one of my local copies of BttF Wii is still around later today, rather than place it on hold. Now only if they did the same price structure on the new copies of Sam and Max games...

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']Thanks OP, I'll just let the fates decide if one of my local copies of BttF Wii is still around later today, rather than place it on hold. Now only if they did the same price structure on the new copies of Sam and Max games...[/QUOTE]

During the tiered Wii game sale, I picked up both Sam and Max games for less than 5 bucks each, complete, so I would just try to find them both in stores, they shouldn't be too bad...

Awesome deal.. Have been wanting to pick up BTTF but I didn't want to pay too much for it since I don't know if I will like it. Unfortunately there are none around me that I can pick up... :(

Thanks for posting!

Going to take two stops, one at lunch and another on the way home, but I'll be able to snag both. Thanks OP.

Don't know why I'm buying them though, the Deadliest Warrior XBLA game was terrible and I have BttF digital on PS3. Guess I'm hoping DW won't be so bad (plus my brother digs the show so maybe he'll play it with me) and if/when I get to BttF I might just blow through it twice since it's a separate trophy list.

just a 2 cents - I got BttF around Xmas '11 for $5 but couldn't play it til I got one of the new PS3 ultra slim units in November (long unrelated story). Not sure if it's because it's on disc, or the cheap-o new PS3 unit, or the Telltale engine, but there is some severe animation stuttering and freezing in chapter one, to the point I thought it had crashed during the BttF1 remake bit at the beginning...

It may just be the engine not holding up on consoles, as the 360 Walking Dead ep1 had some awful stuttering for me too off the HD (last previous TT game I had touched was the 360 Sam & Max s1 thing)

but $5 and more lloyd, do it to it

i got Deadliest Warrior for the sheer laughs my friends and I will have when playing this terribad game. i remember watching this on stream at one of the level up tournaments as it was chosen as the random fighting game and everybody couldnt stop laughing while playing it.

Got BttF so i can save on the HDD space and heck if i am going through another play through, why not get more trophies while i am at it.

[quote name='mcpeepants']just a 2 cents - I got BttF around Xmas '11 for $5 but couldn't play it til I got one of the new PS3 ultra slim units in November (long unrelated story). Not sure if it's because it's on disc, or the cheap-o new PS3 unit, or the Telltale engine, but there is some severe animation stuttering and freezing in chapter one, to the point I thought it had crashed during the BttF1 remake bit at the beginning...

It may just be the engine not holding up on consoles, as the 360 Walking Dead ep1 had some awful stuttering for me too off the HD (last previous TT game I had touched was the 360 Sam & Max s1 thing)

but $5 and more lloyd, do it to it[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I heard there were plenty of graphic / audio glitches in the console versions, but $5 for a hard copy is definitely worth it.

I'm picking up Deadliest Warrior. Since I don't actually play the games I buy, it makes no difference if they're good or terrible.

[quote name='ooga']I'm picking up Deadliest Warrior. Since I don't actually play the games I buy, it makes no difference if they're good or terrible.[/QUOTE]

Haha isn't that the truth for many of us. On that point I'm picking up both games lol.

[quote name='mcpeepants'] but there is some severe animation stuttering and freezing in chapter one, to the point I thought it had crashed during the BttF1 remake bit at the beginning...

[/QUOTE] thats how tt games run

Hmm, they have a copy of BTTF in stock at a Gamestop that's slightly out of my way...I dunno if $5 is worth going there.

I'll think about it.

Grabbed my $5 copy from GS today...of course it was a new open copy, but for $5, can't complain about that at all. Great price for a fun game.

I received a confirmation e-mail this morning from the closest of two GS. I got the only copy that they had so it was gutted but the disc and case are mint. Thanks OP.

Thanks for telling me about this I had to go to two Gamestops to get it. I appreciate the heads up.

Just got my copy for the PS3, I have the Back to the future trilogy, awesome movies ,gonna check out the game tonight, it should be awesome too, thanks OP

bread's done
Back