Frys - Skyrim Collector's Edition PS3 - $49.99 IN STORE, ONLY YMMV

I guess this would be a deal if you were into a dragon statue and a map.

Honestly, PS3 is the absolute worst platform to get Skyrim on. Bethesda should just pay you to take this game from them for PS3.

PS3 version still has numerous bugs, and none of the DLC.

I am 30 and I can say with utmost certainty - the absolute worst "gaming decision" I have ever made in my life was choosing to purchase Skyrim for PS3 and not on 360. If I had a time machine I would go back to 11/11/11 and change that...

[quote name='blinknot4']i am 30 and i can say with utmost certainty - the absolute worst "gaming decision" i have ever made in my life was choosing to purchase skyrim for ps3 and not on 360. If i had a time machine i would go back to 11/11/11 and build a gaming pc and get skyrim on pc...[/quote]

ftfy :D

Played 150+ hours of Skyrim and completed every storyline, got a plat trophy, and uh...the only issue i had was framerate sometimes dropping to unplayable levels. Do not know what triggered this but i was able to fix it by rebooting. I am not defending this version by any means, I own it on PC now and its a much, much better experience by far. I have enjoyed every minute i have put in the game though, including the time on the PS3.

/shrug

Yeah, it's a lot better on the PC. Damn shame how bad the PS3 got shafted on Skyrim; at this point, there's really no salvaging it.

If there is anyone, I mean anyone that lives near a Fry's and can buy one for me, I will pay some extra plus shipping. I have the vanilla version and LOVE the game(except for the dlc issues) and have been trying to find one for awhile. Any response is greatly appreciated and I could even trade stuff from my collection as well if needed.

Thanks

[quote name='blazenumb1']If there is anyone, I mean anyone that lives near a Fry's and can buy one for me, I will pay some extra plus shipping. I have the vanilla version and LOVE the game(except for the dlc issues) and have been trying to find one for awhile. Any response is greatly appreciated and I could even trade stuff from my collection as well if needed.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I don't live near a Fry's or else I would grab one for you. Hopefully someone else can help you out with this though.

bread's done
Back