#1 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

:ps3:http://www.frys.com/...CH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

:360: is $79.99
http://www.frys.com/...CH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
(cheapest I've seen was $49.99 Newegg: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=325592)

Edited by ChunLiBarbie, 10 January 2013 - 09:33 AM.
YMMV.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#2 arionfrost

arionfrost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

I guess this would be a deal if you were into a dragon statue and a map.

Honestly, PS3 is the absolute worst platform to get Skyrim on. Bethesda should just pay you to take this game from them for PS3.

PS3 version still has numerous bugs, and none of the DLC.

#3 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

I am 30 and I can say with utmost certainty - the absolute worst "gaming decision" I have ever made in my life was choosing to purchase Skyrim for PS3 and not on 360. If I had a time machine I would go back to 11/11/11 and change that...

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#4 arionfrost

arionfrost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:11 PM

i am 30 and i can say with utmost certainty - the absolute worst "gaming decision" i have ever made in my life was choosing to purchase skyrim for ps3 and not on 360. If i had a time machine i would go back to 11/11/11 and build a gaming pc and get skyrim on pc...

ftfy :D

#5 Symphonix

Symphonix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

Played 150+ hours of Skyrim and completed every storyline, got a plat trophy, and uh...the only issue i had was framerate sometimes dropping to unplayable levels. Do not know what triggered this but i was able to fix it by rebooting. I am not defending this version by any means, I own it on PC now and its a much, much better experience by far. I have enjoyed every minute i have put in the game though, including the time on the PS3.

/shrug

#6 Mitherildir

Mitherildir

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

.. if only I had a Fry’s even remotely close. That dragon statue is worth it alone.

#7 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:20 PM

Buy it, but trade the game in. For the love of all gaming gods play it on the PC.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#8 Mitherildir

Mitherildir

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

Yeah, it's a lot better on the PC. Damn shame how bad the PS3 got shafted on Skyrim; at this point, there's really no salvaging it.

#9 blazenumb1

blazenumb1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

If there is anyone, I mean anyone that lives near a Fry's and can buy one for me, I will pay some extra plus shipping. I have the vanilla version and LOVE the game(except for the dlc issues) and have been trying to find one for awhile. Any response is greatly appreciated and I could even trade stuff from my collection as well if needed.

Thanks

#10 Tobenamedlater

Tobenamedlater

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

If there is anyone, I mean anyone that lives near a Fry's and can buy one for me, I will pay some extra plus shipping. I have the vanilla version and LOVE the game(except for the dlc issues) and have been trying to find one for awhile. Any response is greatly appreciated and I could even trade stuff from my collection as well if needed.

Thanks

I don't live near a Fry's or else I would grab one for you. Hopefully someone else can help you out with this though.

#11 Sephiroth1089

Sephiroth1089

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

Damn I've been hoping for a deal for this but no Frys near me within 100 miles. I really just wanted that art book.

#12 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

Same here ill trade for it! (Please don't hustle me like Ebay.)

#13 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

Wow, no Fry's on the East Coast????

Last time I saw one of these was in Best Buy, I regret that moment every time I go in there. $60, new!

#14 Zygote

Zygote

Yu are the One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

that frys stock locator often never works
"Do not scorn the weak cub - he may become a brutal tiger"
Ancient Mongolian Proverb