(OOS) 3DS Project X Zone (JPN) for $24.9 USD

I know that it's still not playable on a US 3DS, but why the drastic drop in price? High profile import games almost never drop to these levels.

Never heard of this, and now I'm beyond disappointed that the 3DS is region locked, is it a tactical RPG with characters from all three companies? That's incredible.

From Play-Asia.

$4.90 shipping. Game is region locked so you will need a Japanese 3DS. Pretty good deal for people with Japanese 3DSes. Please note this deal is only for today.

[quote name='Xiemos']I know that it's still not playable on a US 3DS, but why the drastic drop in price? High profile import games almost never drop to these levels.[/QUOTE]Because it bombed in sales and is overall a terrible game

I bought it for $70~ at launch as well and regret it

Thinking about picking this up despite not having a JP 3DS. If the rumours of the 3DS being close to being hacked are true, maybe they'll be a way to un-region lock your system.

[quote name='Kaiser499']I wish we could have games like this here in the US.[/QUOTE]

Or at least play import copies. But nope, Nintendo had to region lock the 3DS...

The counter for this was at 902 when I looked 15 mins ago, dropped to 502, and now is back at 1276? I don't have a JPN 3DS, but as a collector, I definitely want this. Thanks OP!

You can get free shipping for orders over $25, so I added the Soldner X soundtrack for 2 bucks to hit it. You can also upgrade to discreet box shipping for a dollar. Nice!

Thanks, OP! Haven't picked up a good deal from Play-Asia in a while.

bread's done
Back